PDA

View Full Version : Tidus and Rikku...A Couple?

Yuffie514
01-06-2005, 07:29 PM
one time i was playing FFX @ my cousins' house and then we talked about the comparisons between Tidus and Rikku. then my cousin brought up a subject on what it would be like if they were in a relationship. i'd bet they make a silly couple :D .

redxiiii
01-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah,there more like best friends then boyfriend and girlfriend still it`d be funny tosee them together because there both so hyperactive :D

Xander
01-06-2005, 08:32 PM
I thought they might make an okay couple once. Then I decided nah, they are better as friends actually. I drew this pic ages ago when I thought they would be cute together xD

Lain
01-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Yey, I always thought Tidus and Rikku would make a perfect couple. They belong to each other.....they look together so great

J.D
01-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Rikku Seems More Like Tidus Little Sister Too Me
I Like The Way She Move Her Hands loool

Even Tough, Lulu And Tidus Get Along Cool Too ^_^

Demon eye
01-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Do u want to face my wrath......Yuna is...like.....99999999999999999999999999999999999999999x better than Rikku....Rikku is like Tidus's little sis...or cousin 'cause she is Yuna's cousin...thanks to Cid

rubah
01-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Aurikku.

*Coughs*

okay so that's more of a 'yayfun' ship, but not tidus and rikku. that's just. . .wrong.

in the way that aurikku isn't.

01-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Yey, I always thought Tidus and Rikku would make a perfect couple. They belong to each other.....they look together so great youd think tidus would be good with anyone else but yuna.

*~Nirvana~*
01-07-2005, 02:40 AM
I disagree. I don't think there is that type of chemistry between them that true lovers possess and besides rikku and gippal are a way better pairing! Tidus should just stay with Yuna :)

Zante
01-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Rikku would make a better couple with Tidus than the FFX Yuna.

sayen
01-07-2005, 11:57 AM
even though you lot arent gonna like this im gona say it anyway. i think rikku is a lesbian cause if you look at how she dresses at the start no many girls or normal people will wear a diving suit that is that reveling perticley the way. ok i think ill stop there might get banned if i say what i realy think.

alexholker
01-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Uh... that is the 'fabric' of the diving suit, not skin. A pretty bad choice of colour, but still...

Alex

Lain
01-07-2005, 01:19 PM
youd think tidus would be good with anyone else but yuna.
Hehe, true

sayen
01-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Uh... that is the 'fabric' of the diving suit, not skin. A pretty bad choice of colour, but still...

Alex

i know its the fabrix of the diving suit i ment where the straps went but decided i coulent say it without it being edited

m4tt
01-07-2005, 02:05 PM
i know its the fabrix of the diving suit i ment where the straps went but decided i coulent say it without it being edited
So because the straps go over her crotch, it makes her a lesbian? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes2

sayen
01-07-2005, 02:18 PM
So because the straps go over her crotch, it makes her a lesbian? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes2
thanx you said what i couldent but you see whan tidus and rukku are together she isent realy trying to chat him up of find out how he feels. theres nothing that says how tight the straps are. plus she is always hitting boys and in x-2 whan gipple trys to warm up to rikku she go eww as in eww grose. and anyone who has seen the sceen in x-2 when they go swimming in the hotsprings its obius she is eyeing the other two up or atleast paine cause everyone knows yunas stright.

m4tt
01-07-2005, 05:33 PM
First I was being sarcastic.

Second, maybe she's not interested in Tidus? By your logic you could say that Lulu was a lesbian too because she didn't hit on Tidus either. :rolleyes2

Sweet Beloved
01-07-2005, 05:39 PM
I think that they really shouldn't be a couple. I mean, it's OBVIOUS to see Tidus has a thing for Yuna n-e-way. But it is fun to mix them up.

Leene
01-07-2005, 08:38 PM
i think that Rikku and Tidus make a great couple.

SadisticStreetSoldie
01-07-2005, 10:00 PM
In the beginning of X when Rikku knocks Tidus out in the temple and when he jumps into the sea from the Airship Celsius, I always thought that they were flirting with each other

black orb
01-08-2005, 02:35 AM
>>> They`re both blondies, it`d be a very boring couple.. :(

01-08-2005, 02:36 AM
yeah, someone needs to be there to keep tidus out of trouble. rikku would just make it worse.

JseanjohnC
01-08-2005, 02:50 AM
not a great couple...yuna is a better choice

sayen
01-08-2005, 10:40 AM
First I was being sarcastic.

Second, maybe she's not interested in Tidus? By your logic you could say that Lulu was a lesbian too because she didn't hit on Tidus either. :rolleyes2

no by my logic lulu is stright casue there is obviusly a thing between her and wakka. rikku never gets it on with a boy and dosent even try therfor she lesbo

Emily52
01-08-2005, 11:28 AM
rikku never gets it on with a boy and dosent even try therfor she lesbo
Yeah, but in X-2 you find out something went on between her and Gippal. Meaning she isn't.

TheAbominatrix
01-08-2005, 11:42 AM
People dont need to actively pursue members of the opposite sex to be straight. That kind of thinking is beyond stupid.

nik0tine
01-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Rikku Seems More Like Tidus Little Sister Too Me
I Like The Way She Move Her Hands loool

I Like The Way You Capitalize Your Letters loool.

Anyways, I agree with whoever said that Rikku is more like the little sister of Tidus.

J.D
01-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Yer Quotin Me? :cry:
Yeah I Guess Its Me ^_^
Yer Serious You Like It?

Im sorry, I just cant help it
my hands are really used to do it

Anyway ^_^
If I Was Tidus
I Would Rather To Get Rikku
She Is Way More Hot Than Yuna ^___^
IMO Of Course

Daikichigirl01
01-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Okay, I think that Tidus and Rikku don't make a perfect couple, but they don't make a bad one either.

Tidus and Rikku already have a strong relationship as friends. They get along really well, and they appreciate each other.

If they would become a couple for some odd reason, I wouldn't be too surprised.

But as long as Yuna's alive, we know that's not going to happen. :D

Imperia
01-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Tidus loves Yuna, plain and simple. Rikku was never in love with him either. Besides, I can't see him and Rikku together. IMO, Tidus and Yuna were perfect for each other.

CloudVII
01-09-2005, 03:40 AM
Yea usually, opposites attract, seeing as Rikku and Tidus are a lot of the same, it wouldn't be a great couple imo, I think Yuna and Tidus work pretty well together :D

sayen
01-10-2005, 09:25 AM
rikku lesbian thats it end of disscuion

Lain
01-10-2005, 03:14 PM
rikku lesbian thats it end of disscuion
You think Rikku is lesbian but it not end disscusion. You are not every human in the world...lol... personally I think Rikku isn't lesbian

m4tt
01-10-2005, 03:18 PM
no by my logic lulu is stright casue there is obviusly a thing between her and wakka. rikku never gets it on with a boy and dosent even try therfor she lesbo
So because she's not throwing herself at guys she's a lesbian? Do all the girls at your school throw themselves at guys? Or are they all lesbians too?

sayen
01-10-2005, 03:21 PM
ha ha very funny. most girls either have gfs or dont want one. rikku dosent even show any interest in the game and dosent tell you bout anything that happend.

m4tt
01-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Do all the girls at your school show interest or tell you about what happened? Your argument doesn't make any sense. I don't pursue girls and I don't have a girlfriend. But yet, I am not gay! I just have a lot of things on my mind and I don't have time for one. Rikku is dealing with her best friend trying to kill herself to save the world. Yeah I can see how getting a boyfriend is the most important thing for her right then.

DMKA
01-10-2005, 03:33 PM
XD

Actually, Rikku may be...have you not seen the hot springs bikini scene in FFX-2? :D

DaggerFlux
01-10-2005, 04:59 PM
i think yuna and tidus are perfect for each other. i just cant see tidus and rikku sharing that same love. IMO

Dark Matter
01-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Rikku :<3: Auron!!!
Did you remember the part when they looked at each other? Just like this ~ :lovers: At Macalania, they rode motor sled together too... ahh, I can't think of anymore...

Auron: Show me your face. Look at me. :cool:
Rikku: Oh, okay. :Oo:
Auron: Open your eyes. :confused:
*Rikku opens her eyes...*
buzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! :whoa: :whaaa: :love:

What's on my mind :tied:
1. Rikku and the like of her will only fall in love with superheroes. eg Auron, Tidus, Wakka...
2. Wakka? He's childish, Rikku'll bully him.....
3. Tidus?? Rikku knows him well, so she's not interested in him.
4. Auron?? Oh yeah, he's so cool.

PS: What?? You're not with me?? Then, you ask young ladies and you will find out eventually... ;)

DMKA
01-10-2005, 06:39 PM
They also stayed together outside the farplane while everyone else went in, remember?

And also, in FFX-2, just as Yuna has many of Tidus' swords, movements, and poses, Rikku has many of Auron's...and sense Yuna and Tidus are in love...

It all makes sense now. :)

m4tt
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Now atleast that makes sense! She does use a lot of Auron's weapons.

Yuffie514
01-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Rikku :<3: Auron!!!
Did you remember the part when they looked at each other? Just like this ~ :lovers: At Macalania, they rode motor sled together too... ahh, I can't think of anymore...

ew! that's just wrong...

rubah
01-10-2005, 11:37 PM
I mentioned that half a thread ago:P

aurikku!:D

Yuffie514
01-10-2005, 11:56 PM
the thought of Rikku and Auron makes me shudder:erm:. Auron is like old enough to be her uncle.

Kathryn
01-10-2005, 11:59 PM
woot!

DMKA
01-11-2005, 12:08 AM
woot!
Precisely.

Ieatyourchildren
01-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Best pairing ever is....Rikku and Kimahri

Think about it, Tidus...taken and WILL NOT break up with Yuna, Wakka taken same deal as Tidus, Auron...maybe but hes with my friends sister...well she wants him to be...but hes still taken by all the ff fangirls, so, Kimahris the only one left.

01-11-2005, 01:34 AM
auron is old enough to be her dad. a lot of 16 year olds get pregnant and give birth.

TheAbominatrix
01-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Old enough to be her uncle xD. Uncles can be any age, ya know. If Shlup had a baby now it's uncle would be 2.

PinkJellyBean
01-11-2005, 03:56 AM
XD

Actually, Rikku may be...have you not seen the hot springs bikini scene in FFX-2? :D

ugh..just because she was complimenting on other girls doesn't make her a lesbian. Girls are just naturally attracted to each other..That's why it's ok for a girl to say that another girl is pretty..

I don't think rikku and tidus would've made a good couple. Like someone else said, they're better suited as brother and sister.

Tidus and Yuna on the other hand make a great couple. Yuna was a little..um helpless i guess and needed someone to protect her, which tidus willingly agreed to do. He promised to save her in the end. Right when he saw her, you could tell it was "love at first sight"

Flashback007
01-11-2005, 09:13 AM
I am new to the game so I didn't completly finished it, but somehow Tidus and Rikku sometimes look like a couple, or maybe more what was mentioned before a brother-sister relation. So who could she hook up then to. Yeah, maybe Auron. Kimarhi not that is wrong. And Wakka.....is Wacko..Wakka I mean. I don't know if she could completly hook up with Auron. She is so hyperactive and he's calm. Maybe she can hook up with one of the other summoners, the male ofcourse. I only forgot the names. Or with one of the male guardians of one of the summoners.

Dark Matter
01-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Best pairing ever is....Rikku and Kimahri
NO! I'm sure that Kimahri loves Yuna... :)

FAQ = Foolishly Asked Question
1. Why did Kimahri attack Tidus as Yuna & her guardians embarked at Besaid for Kilika?
Kimahri feels jealous every time another stranger approaches Yuna.

2. Who is the one that’s always there to save Yuna?
Kimahri.

3. Why did Kimahri try to learn how to smile?
Because of Yuna.

4. Why did Kimahri dislike Seymour?
Seymour's going to marry Yuna....

5. Will Kimahri sacrifice his life in order to save Yuna?
Yes!

6. What do all these mean?
Kimahri: Kimahri knows. Kimahri goes first. Yuna is safe. Kimahri protect.
Kimahri: Yuna needs Kimahri. Kimahri protect Yuna.
Kimahri loves Yuna, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings. People like him don't know how to use this word "LOVE", they'd play it cool and use another word instead. If you fall for cool people, please remember that!

7. Why did Kimahri leave Mt. Gagazet for several years?
He broke his big horn and felt ashamed? No, just an excuse. So what? He became Yuna's guardian and he wanted to follow her everywhere!

8. Was Kimahri eavesdropping Yuna & Tidus's conversation at Lake Macalania?
Maybe! He'd show up if Tidus's planning sth bad!

9. Did Kimahri get annoyed whenever he's insulted in front of Yuna?
No wonder Kimahri'd lose his temper suddenly...

10. Why did Kimahri talk so little?
He's trying to hide sth from everyone... Who knows...

So, why Tidus & Yuna but not Kimahri & Yuna??
Kimahri knew that Tidus & Yuna're a pair and he wouldn't let Yuna down.
:<3: is so complicated and thus amazing.

It's simplicity itself! I've answered all the questions!

Emily52
01-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Good explanation, i like it.

rubah
01-12-2005, 01:28 AM
that's more on the lines of devotion than desire:P

Man I was disappointed in the 'okay' choice when you talk to lulu in guadosalam. last game I had tidus hit on lulu for fun, ('cause I wanted to have her be the one to toss him the ball in blitz ace, and this time I'm aiming for rikku) and that was amusing.

I still find it hilarious how lulu keeps denying in ffx that she likes wakka and then she goes and marries him:P

TheAbominatrix
01-12-2005, 01:36 AM
There's more than one kind of love out there.

And Lulu denied Wakka so much cause she felt bad for having feelings for him after the whole Chappu thing. Poor Lulu.

sayen
01-12-2005, 09:44 AM
hello is anyone gonna try and tell me that rikku cant possibly be a lebian give me six good reasons that are in the game that proves rikku is not a lesbian if you cant then HAHAHAAHAHAHA TOLD YA SO

:) :) :) :cool: :cool: :) :)

TheAbominatrix
01-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Give me six good reasons why she is a lesbian. All you can say is 'omg lol she doesnt hit on any guys therefore she's a lesbian omg lmao'.

sayen
01-12-2005, 01:05 PM
ha ha very funny have you read what ive been saying for the past week or so in this subject. ill give three resons why.

1. when aruon and rikku stay outside the farplane they give a real reason no to go in aand cause auron is unsent.

2. the secne where he look into her eyes is to see if she is lying about becoming a gardian.

3. she never trys to pull tidus or anyone else exspacaly when they go on the mackina sleds i have had lulu and rikku ride with tidus or auron and nothing happens.

TheAbominatrix
01-12-2005, 01:12 PM
First of all, I asked for six. Secondly, you've been saying the same things over and over.

1. What does this have to do with her sexuality? The fact that she doesnt want to have sex with ghosts?
2. Again, what does this have to do with her sexuality?
3. And?

Are you like, overly hormonal or something? You seem obsessed with this, and none of your reasons have one once of merit. Again, they amount to 'omg rikku doesnt try and date anyone so she is a lesbian lol'.

You dont have a leg to stand on.

alexholker
01-12-2005, 01:13 PM
1. when aruon and rikku stay outside the farplane they give a real reason no to go in aand cause auron is unsent.Don't you think it might have had something to do with her being an Al-Bhed? They hardly have much to do with summoners in normal circumstances, so it is possible that they often become fiends rather than being sent. She probably wouldn't want to be reminded of that, if that was the case.

2. the secne where he look into her eyes is to see if she is lying about becoming a gardian.What, in your opinion, would a heterosexual girl have done in that situation?

3. she never trys to pull tidus or anyone else exspacaly when they go on the mackina sleds i have had lulu and rikku ride with tidus or auron and nothing happens.I'll keep that in mind; ride on a sled with a girl, and unless she is a lesbian you're guaranteed to have something happen. :rolleyes2 Don't you think it is possible that Tidus and Auron just aren't her type?

Alex

sayen
01-12-2005, 01:23 PM
yer and all the other boys in spira

TheAbominatrix
01-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Thanks for blatantly avoiding ever giving a real answer. I shant bother myself with you anymore.

sayen
01-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks for blatantly avoiding ever giving a real answer. I shant bother myself with you anymore.

i rarly do give a stright answer you have if you have to know im doing this at school so i cant give 6 reasons right now but rikku isnet stright

PinkJellyBean
01-12-2005, 10:06 PM
oh..my...god you are very..... :mad2:

all of your reasons were crap. Sorry.

Here is one very good reason, and may contain a spoiler from FFX-2.

In one of the missions you do to get an episode complete, Yuna chases a moogle or something and everytime she sees it, memories of tidus and her days as a summoner keep appearing. She keeps running around Luca chasing the moogle, and then it finally disappears. Rikku and Paine finally catch up to her, and ask what Yuna was doing. Yuna tells them that she kept seeing "him" AKA the one she loves, Tidus, and she didn't want it to be a memory..she wanted him to come back. Then rikku goes on about "Oh i had that with someone once..." And Paine then says, "ok, SPILL IT!" And then rikku says, "You tell me your secrets, and i'll tell you mine!"...You later find out that the one Rikku had great "memories" with is Gippal, WHICH IS A GUY!

sayen
01-13-2005, 12:09 PM
that dosent prove anything got anything better losers

Flashback007
01-13-2005, 08:08 PM

Isn't that a bit harsh :eek: . You should respect when people give their explantion, even when you don't agree with it.

But back to the topic. Ok, maybe indeed Rikku has a relation with a boy outside the storyline. Why couldn't it be?? Not everyone in the FF-story's ends up with charachters in the storyline. She could easily have a boyfriend outside the story. And maybe she isn't ready for a boyfriend yet. It could be, or maybe she is just dumped. I just think she is straight and not lesbian. If she was, that would have shown in other things to.

m4tt
01-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Now that's mature. You can't back up your reasons, so you turn to name calling? Just admit that you don't know what your talking about and everyone will be happy.

Also, Pink's reason proves A LOT more than any of your reasons have.

Shoden
01-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Rikku's too young in FFX to fully understand love, she likes to flirt alot she did it alot to Tidus when you remeet her and she acts childish calling him meanie, she seems to have a small crush on him but wants him to be with Yuna. anyway if they were a couple then blondes will take over spira and cause chaos. i have black hair and when i have sugar and lots of it i go mental really i'm runnin into walls poking random people repeatly for some odd reason, i even run into doors for fun. i do it anyway when im bored. Rikku is like a blonde younger version of Selphie Tilmitt, selphie was off her head i was on the floor when they were on the ragnarok and saw it take off they discussed i somehow have a vision of selphie at the control panel with an overjoyed irvine watching her. man shes wild as hell. man Rikku and Selphie should never be put together.

Yuffie514
01-13-2005, 10:24 PM
i don't think she's too young to understand love. if she was, how was she able to have that "thing in the past" with Gippal then?

Flashback007
01-14-2005, 08:41 AM
i don't think she's too young to understand love. if she was, how was she able to have that "thing in the past" with Gippal then?

Did she actually refer to a "thing in the past"? Cause then she could have been with him. Jeez, kids these days get younger and younger. :p . But I kinda agree with Shoden. She is very young and being sometimes childish. She doesn't know enough yet. I didn't play X-2, so I don't now how she acts there. But maybe then something happened between X and X-2.

Yuffie514
01-14-2005, 06:06 PM
what i meant by "things in the past" is the spoiler that PJB gave away in his or her comment about how Rikku had "great memories" with Gippal. just scroll on up and read what i mean.

Shoden
01-14-2005, 06:17 PM
it may have been a small crush but not a serious relationship, she isn't the brightest of final fantasy characters though

DMKA
01-24-2005, 05:11 AM
ugh..just because she was complimenting on other girls doesn't make her a lesbian. Girls are just naturally attracted to each other..That's why it's ok for a girl to say that another girl is pretty..
I was joking. Let's not forget that Rikku is also Yuna's cousin, so that'd just be.....WRONG.

But then again there's Brother....

sayen
02-02-2005, 10:46 AM
it is ok for cusons to fancy each other its just shunned by socity besides rikku could be either mybie shes both but i still think she is a lesbain but cants show it casue it would out cast her from scocity even more than the al bhed thing.

alexholker
02-02-2005, 01:07 PM
it is ok for cusons to fancy each other its just shunned by socity besides rikku could be either mybie shes both but i still think she is a lesbain but cants show it casue it would out cast her from scocity even more than the al bhed thing.What? Homosexuals suffer a fate worse than attempted genocide? Rikku is a fictional character: as such if there isn't evidence she is homosexual, she isn't homosexual.

DMKA
02-02-2005, 03:31 PM
it is ok for cusons to fancy each other its just shunned by socity besides rikku could be either mybie shes both but i still think she is a lesbain but cants show it casue it would out cast her from scocity even more than the al bhed thing.
*wonders what the hell you just said*

sayen
02-03-2005, 01:16 PM
*wonders what the hell you just said*

if you cant understand the topic or what some one said dont post.

i never said the lesbains wold get a bigger punisment then attempted genocide i just said the the al bhed are already shunned enught by socity in ffx that to do either wold make it even worse.

DMKA
02-03-2005, 02:20 PM
if you cant understand the topic or what some one said dont post.
OOC: Oh wow, you're a new modera...oh wait! There's isn't a Cid's Knight title under your name! :eek: Don't tell me what to do please, my dear n00b. That was my roundabout way of suggesting that you need some serious lessons on grammar.

Anyway, I don't think Rikku is a lesbian. She just isn't, and there's nothing that suggest she is, aside of the Hot Springs Bikini scene. =p

m4tt
02-03-2005, 02:41 PM
You still haven't given a good enough reason sayen.. why are you still trying?

OOC: Oh wow, you're a new modera...oh wait! There's isn't a Cid's Knight title under your name! :eek: Don't tell me what to do please, my dear n00b. That was my roundabout way of suggesting that you need some serious lessons on grammar.

:D

TheAbominatrix
02-03-2005, 05:34 PM
No one shall ever understand the behavior of trolls, I suppose. Or anything they say, for that matter.

SeeDRankLou
02-03-2005, 07:14 PM
[seyan's logic] I am not currently eating cheesecake. I have not eaten cheesecake in a month. So obviously I hate cheesecake. Since obviously I hate cheesecake, that must mean that I am a fan of devil's food cake. Since I am fan of devil's food cake that would also imply that I am a short female with freckles and red hair. [/seyan's logic]
You cannot prove something by the abscence of its opposite. The only way you can indirectly prove something is if you prove that all other options are false and that this is the only option left, so it must be true, which you have not done. Maybe I do love cheesecake, but maybe it's not very healthy for you so I don't eat if very often. Or, maybe I love cheesecake but am entirely too lazy to make it, so I in turn don't eat it very often. There are so many things you are overlooking assuming that Rikku is a lesbian. First of all, the definition of homosexual is the attraction to the same sex, not the lack of attraction for the opposite sex. If Rikku isn't attracted to guys, well she might also not be attracted to girls either, thusly her being asexual. Or, maybe Rikku is traditional and she would only consider being with another Al Bhed, and throughout most of this game she is not around Al Bhed people, and the few times she is she is usually running for her life trying to get out of an exploding building or something of that nature. Thusly she never has the chance to flirt with an Al Bhed guy so we never see her flirt with a guy. Or maybe Rikku is a little embarrassed flirting with a guy around her cousin. Or, as another has said earlier, maybe she's a little worried about YUNA DIEING and she might not really be thinking of boys right now. Seriously though, if you were in the hospital right now and one of your loved ones was in a coma and you were very worried for this person's life, would you really go into the hallway to get a bit of fresh air and hit on the first person you thought was cute, or even be able to think someone was cute at that moment. Serious though. You are looking over some really obvious stuff here, and the conclusion you have come to is......well......stupid.

And I'm done.

Rikku is too hyper for Tidus, Tidus needs a calm counterbalance to keep things copacetic, i.e. Yuna.

sayen
02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
I do not express my opions completely to a load of forum trolls I only use this forum cause the crappy school comps cant do anything else. Well apart from dl music and a starcraft version of pacman. Oh and I don’t like cheese cake because I don’t like that sort of thing. If I was a fourm troll I wold have done over one hundred posts. And no matter what you lot say I still belive rikku is lesbian.

ps sorry bout bad spelling and grammer school comps are lame american keybord and spell check

Flashback007
02-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Well, I began to play FFX-2 recently. And I am convinced now. Rikku ain't a lesbian. First of all, she is young. She is still only 17. She still doesn't understand the meaning of love. She treats Yuna more as a sister then a girlfriend. She gives comment about other guys trough-out the game. So. I don't think so. I haven't seen that one scene yet. But still she's family. Family supposed to give compliments to each other. In my opinion.

DMKA
02-11-2005, 03:48 PM
By the way, my refference to that scene is all in good/perverted sarcasm/fun. :D

T-MaN
02-13-2005, 01:06 AM
OKAY! We have no proper evidence that Rikku is a lesbian or whether she isn't. I mean, we aren't living in the Final Fantasy world to actually prove the fact that she is or if she is not truly a lesbo, and thus we will never find out. Although all of u are entitled to put in ur own opinions 'bout his matter and i respect that, but i believe we should all just skip this bs and get on with our lives........btw, i'd say Tidus and Rikku would make a silly couple ;)

TheAbominatrix
02-13-2005, 01:16 AM
Well we actually do have evidence that she likes men, considering her relationship with Gippal. There isnt a shred of evidence that she is a lesbian, at least none that makes any sense. So she isnt.

T-MaN
02-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Yea, I have heard about her memories with Gippal, but all I'm trying to say is that it is kind of getting to be a waste of time trying to prove that Rikku is or ain't a lesbo. I mean, Sayen said it himself, he believes Rikku is a lesbo and will not change his mind and he has given proof (which i still dont understand yet :confused: ). The same goes with the group of ppl who believe Rikku is not a lesbo (whose proof i understand :D) So in the end, itz just gonna be the same ppl talking and arguing, and itz quite interesting to see how the topic changed from whether Tidus and Rikku are a good couple to whether Rikku is a lesbo or not. :rolleyes2

DMKA
02-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Well we actually do have evidence that she likes men, considering her relationship with Gippal. There isnt a shred of evidence that she is a lesbian, at least none that makes any sense. So she isnt.
We never saw her kissing or having sex with a man in the games, therefore, she MUST be lesbian, silly. :greenie:

Destai
02-13-2005, 11:39 PM
lol

TheAbominatrix
02-14-2005, 01:41 AM
We never saw her kissing or having sex with a man in the games, therefore, she MUST be lesbian, silly. :greenie:

Oh DUH! I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot! xD

T-MaN
02-14-2005, 02:21 AM

LoL, but we never saw her do it with gurlz either, so we can't really assume that she is a lesbo

Lucky Charms
02-14-2005, 02:32 AM
Yum, lesbiannnnn Rikku. *blinks* oops. Did my alter ego just go off there? :p

Whether or not Rikku's a lesbo I still think she's okay either way. :rolleyes2

Dun dun da dunnnn.. Maybe she's BI! XD