PDA

View Full Version : triple Triad Cards?

Renzokuken
01-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey anybody know where I can actually buy Triple Triad cards, off websites not ebay?
Do they stilll make them?

Regards

TheSpoonyBard
01-06-2005, 09:39 PM
I've only ever seen them on eBay, and I read a notice by one of the people selling the cards that Bandai had stopped making them a few years ago. You could try looking in shops but I wouldn't hold my breath.

ShivaBlizzard8
01-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah. . . I think the only place you have hope of finding them now is on eBay. Even when they were still being made I rarely saw them anywhere else.

rubah
01-07-2005, 12:07 AM
. . . make your own.

markers and index cards and scissors:D

actually, that sounds sorta fun. . . you could attach a little thing of velcro that was pink on one side and blue on the other that you could flip to tell which side they belonged to. . man, that would be awesome:D

Sydd
01-12-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't know a place to buy them but you can play the game online at www.ttadvance.com, they also have cards for all the other final fantasy games, plus chrono trigger and dragon lance. It has all the rules of the regular Triple Triad and you make games with the rules you like. When you start you're given 15 random cards from levels 1 to 5 and you earn points for playing the game, which you can use to buy better cards. I play using the same name as I do on this forum.