PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION round 4...vote out your LEAST favorite

JseanjohnC
01-07-2005, 03:02 AM
Ding dong, Aeris is dead (again)! this has been the best week w/ these polls for me for two reasons: aeris is gone and 5 pages of replies and 1,700 views in a week!!!!! thanks a lot! but aeris is gone with 31% after some difficulties with votes this week which gives me the honorable chance of gettin to vote out a new character for a change! Will this week turn out to be a Yuffie VS. Barrett turnout for the final 5? thanks for voting cuz this is turnin out great

MY VOTE:
-Vincent? yeah well i wanted the dead characters eliminated and now i want the hidden characters gone because they are less deserving too considerin some people who played it could have played it through w/out having to play Vincent as a character fighting alonside your team! Plus I dont want to vote out Yuffie because i want this to be as close as possible and he is a threat!

But im only 1 vote...what do you say? *drumroll
and while your at it go 2 X-2 and vote again!

AND I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO....ME ON JANUARY 11th and i am turnin 15 lol shutup i kno im young but i can get my permit! haha

Flamethrower
01-07-2005, 03:11 AM
I want to vote for Red XIII, but since this round is probably going to be between Barret and Yuffie, I'm going to vote for Barret. Just because Yuffie is my second favorite behind Cid. Sucks though, I like the guy.

Cloud Strife fanatic
01-07-2005, 03:25 AM
Who the hell voted for vicent he is fricken awsome :mad2: :mad2:
:chop:

Raistlin
01-07-2005, 03:58 AM
I'm voting for Cloud. He irritated and frustrated with his stubborn and arrogant personality for the first two discs. And I think all the others are at least pretty good characters, if not very effective in battles. Cait Sith is freakin' hilarious, Vincent is a great character with a great story, Yuffie is funny and provides the most entertaining side quest in the game, Barret is also funny("Spikey ass!"), Tifa is a solid character with good emotional development(who was voted out because I didn't even look in this thread and YOU VOTERS SUCK), and Cid is just awesome. Cloud is just an idiot who refuses to listen to reason until near disc 3.

JseanjohnC
01-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Cloud is the leader of the poll so far w/ 40%...can this actually continue? VINCENT MUST GOOO

Raistlin
01-07-2005, 04:39 AM
You have absolutely no solid reasons that you want Vincent out besides "he's an optional character so doesn't deserve it." That's pretty weak.

Xaven
01-07-2005, 04:39 AM
Sorry to those who think differently, but I personnaly cannot stand Barret. I dunno.... He just annoys me... a lot. :mad:

JseanjohnC
01-07-2005, 04:43 AM
okay here are my solid reasons than:

barrett: hes cool and is friends w/ tifa which is a plus
red xiii: luv his storyline
yuffie: not a threat
cloud: tough kick ass main character
cid: different. like em
vincent: threat!

battousai9439
01-07-2005, 05:25 AM
*shrugs* Aerith is gone, oh well! That's life, it sucks sometimes...

Anyway... my vote, once again, goes to Barret.

Loony BoB
01-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Vincent gets my vote. Sure, he has a nice story and all, but I swear he has one of the most boring personalities in Final Fantasy VII by such a long way. I love Red XIII, Cloud and Tifa. Cait Sith, Barret and Yuffie all provided great entertainment. Cid is just plain cool. Aeris, annoying, glad she's gone. But Vincent is only considered cool because of A) his looks, B) the fact that he's a vampire and C) because he's all "stone cold" or something. Cloud was by far the most useful character in the game. Saying he wasn't useful is a joke. Saying his personality sucked might get you somewhere, but considering you were given options for half the things he says at least gives you some versatility with him.

I could see Barrett going out this round, I suppose. Maybe Yuffie, as she's annoying to quite a few people as far as I remember. Cloud doesn't deserve to go. Vincent won't go, but I'm voting for him anyway. Because he's boring.

Captain Maxx Power
01-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Yuffie gets my vote. Steal MY multi-coloured balls of power will ya?

Zante
01-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I voted for Baret. He was OK, but not as good as the other characters.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
01-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Barret.....

anger building... rage building....

Hate him soo much.... yuffie wasn't one tenth as anoying as barret.

Is Tifa already voted out or was she too cool for this poll?

JseanjohnC
01-07-2005, 05:02 PM
well so far in the votes Cloud and Vincent are only one vote away from Yuffie and 2 from leading so any vote counts! you never know someone who you least expect could leave (like Tifa did in round 2, well that was shocking for me @ least)

Sweet Beloved
01-07-2005, 05:44 PM
DUDE!!! Aeris is gone! Oh, well....At least it looks like Barret is goin to get eliminated. Pray to God....

VoodooChild
01-07-2005, 06:14 PM
:eek: Why is no one voting for Cid?!

Raistlin
01-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Cloud doesn't deserve to go.
Why? Because he's the main character?

Vincent won't go, but I'm voting for him anyway. Because he's boring.
Did you to go the secret Cave with him in disc 2 and 3? Vincent, Tifa, and Red XIII are the most sympathetic playable characters in the game.

Loony BoB
01-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Why? Because he's the main character?

Did you to go the secret Cave with him in disc 2 and 3? Vincent, Tifa, and Red XIII are the most sympathetic playable characters in the game.
I did every single thing I could do with Vincent but I still found him boring in comparison to the other players.

JseanjohnC
01-07-2005, 10:32 PM
why are people here questioning each other there are things called OPINIONS!

Flamethrower
01-07-2005, 11:49 PM
There is nothing wrong with a little bit of debating. We all respect each other's opinions, but that doesn't mean we can't debate with each other on who we feel is better and worse. It's just for fun.

ShunNakamura
01-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Yeah the debating adds to the fun.

Anyways out of all of these my least fav is Barret. I don't find him as useful as some of the others in combat and I just never cared for his personality alot(although I didn't really dislike it it was a meh.)

To tell the truth though it is starting to get harder... My ranking ladder before was pretty organized... but at this point it is closing in and Barret is bumped due to being imo more annoying then aeris who wasn't bad.... and Barret's combat abilities aren't enough to make up for that personality problems... maybe I just don't like him cause he is stupid.... I mean seriousally his dialogue doesn't show him as a genious.

Btw After Barret I think it will have to be Vincent or Red XII that I vote for.... Red is neat I just never find a use for him later on... and Vincent is neat as well... but kinda meh.

JseanjohnC
01-08-2005, 02:40 AM
well hav fun debating than lol! heh kinda off topic but its funny how the characters you liked in the beginning of when u started goin 2 this site how the characters you like change over the time! i looked at the posts i made from a year ago and im like how did i like the character? b4 i was all like "go vincent" and here i am now voting him out now...how ironic but heh its prolly just me

chocomog33
01-08-2005, 03:55 AM
Barret. No real use for him.

Cid does more damage, Yuffie can Morph for max damage, Cait Sith can insta-kill Ruby and Emerald, and Red XIII has a better storyline.

As for whoever I forgot, I liked them better too :P

ForsakenStrife
01-08-2005, 04:24 AM
Why would u vote cloud he is like the best in the game and the coolest?

battousai9439
01-08-2005, 04:30 AM
I gotta admit, Cloud IS one of my favorite characters... but Vincent is cooler. And Aerith is the best, but she's gone. Ah, well...

Raistlin
01-08-2005, 04:48 AM
why are people here questioning each other there are things called OPINIONS!
Oh yes, because opinions are inherently completely equal despite the lack of any sort of thought or logic put into some of them.

I'm sick of this "you can't argue against me because it's my opinion" crap.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Hmm, seeing the poll results, I'm worried about Cloud. He's my favorite character, so I will vote strategically. It's a tough call between Barret and Yuffie; I like 'em both, but I like Cloud better. About a year or more ago, I would have voted for Yuffie, but I've recently kinda grown on her a little. Sorry, Barret :(

Jiro
01-08-2005, 09:55 AM
i votefor barret because he is too much like MrT. and i like the rest better. Pro Vincent!

Naughty Tifa
01-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Well, I love all the characters that are left, but, I'm going to have to say Barret. I like him the least out of all of these peeps. Don't get me wrong, he's okay, but wasn't really the most likable guy ever.

JseanjohnC
01-10-2005, 01:23 AM
Barrett is gettin humiliated this round w/ 50% thats like ridiculous... does ne1 think Yuffie can sum how survive round 5? and will cloud make top 3? post your predictions

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Cloud will win. Judging from posts, I'd say Cloud, Cid, and Vincent will be the top 3. If that happens, I vote for Vincent.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Cid to win! :D

I feel bad for barret...no-one like the big man?

I vote for cloud...something about that dude rubs me the wrong way...

Flamethrower
01-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Cloud will win.

Don't be so sure. I think Cid has a just as good, if not better, chance to win as Cloud does.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-11-2005, 12:51 AM
That's interesting, Eternal Fantasy. You have a sig that implies to me you really like Tidus. And you say you hate Cloud. I guess that makes sense. I think Cloud is the coolest, and Tidus I hate.

Why do ya guys hate Cloud? You can control half of what he says. He doesn't necessarily lie; he's just weak and gave into the spoiler stuff you learn about him on Disc 2. Plus, he's very human, so it's fascinating when you see him get depressed. Very unusual for RPG's up to that time that I played. The only thing that sucks about him is he doesn't have a song about him. Would you all like me to go into why he's great to have in battle? Nobody thinks he sucks in battle, right?

Man, Barret is getting a lot of votes. No one thought he was funny? He has superb character development, and I'm suprised you didn't get attached to him since you see him even before you meet Cloud, ironically. Barret even gets two songs! The first one is boring, but the Corel one is okay. His limits are pretty good, except for Mindblow, so it's good that's not one you have to use to learn new limits. His lvl 4 one isn't as good as Omnislash, but oh well.

Sorathegrate333
01-11-2005, 01:34 AM
I Looooovvvveeee Yuffie!!! :love: She is so awsome she makes my head spin!!! :spin: (pay no attention 2 the no talking part of my thing.... I talk alot!!!):tongue: Cloud on the other hand.... :mad: lets just say hes not as cool.... :rolleyes2 theres nothing wrong with how he battles just that he bugs me... He's to silent in kingdom hearts... Thats the freaky part....

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Well, I think in FFVII, he talked the most, even though he's pretty introverted.

battousai9439
01-11-2005, 06:08 AM
Well, from what I can see. I think that Vincent, Cid, and Red XIII will be the top three. (Don't listen to me, though. I also said that Aerith would last until this round...)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Well, from what I can see. I think that Vincent, Cid, and Red XIII will be the top three. (Don't listen to me, though. I also said that Aerith would last until this round...)

See? Cloud's going to win! He just jinxed Red XIII, Vincent and Cloud (esp. RedXIII).

Flamethrower
01-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Well then technically you jinxed Cloud when you said that he will win. :tongue:

ShunNakamura
01-11-2005, 03:14 PM
But wouldn't that mean that everyone but Yuffie is jinxed?

I mean I like Yuffie and all but I don't see her be the last one standing... afterall many people don't like her... But if Red, Cid, Vincent, and Cloud are jinxed that leaves Yuffie... and Barret if by some miracle he survives this round.

Yep school is out again lol.

boris no no
01-11-2005, 03:20 PM
at last!!!
barret is going to go!!!
i've voted for him everytime!

J@k35000
01-11-2005, 06:26 PM
it pains me to do this, but yuffie must go. all the others rock. where is sephiroth, he was here wasn't he? he can't have lost... NO
twisted siter + iron madien = me

JseanjohnC
01-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Sephiroth was not an option on this poll because i dont put enemies on here only good ones! Cloud is really catchin up to Yuffie by the way! i have a feeling she will some how make it to the final 3/4!Barrett's gone which isnt great! I will vote for vincent everytime no matter what! By the way today is my bday!!!!

Hawkeye
01-12-2005, 12:49 AM
barret needs to go. why the hell is he on this list...
its inevitabe that he will get kicked out...

my predictions is that yuffie will be gone next?

Uniquris
01-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I like all of them but I have to say Barret. Just dont really like him as much i guess.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Hmm, 26 is getting kinda huge. Hence, suspicious.

JseanjohnC
01-13-2005, 02:48 AM
Barrett is def. gone 2morrow...hopefully Yuffie is spared...even tho if Vincent were 2 go b4 her(which isnt happenin) i would eliminate her next! but i still want her 2 make it w/ my vote or not

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-14-2005, 07:35 AM
When is round 5 gonna be up? I'm eager to vote for maybe Red or Vincent, unless I get worried about Cloud, in which case I can't wait to vote for Yuffie.