PDA

View Full Version : Is Ashe Pretty?

Yuffie514
01-07-2005, 07:12 AM
wow! she's pretty and she looks kinda like Yuna. it might sound stupid, but i think her attire is like a cross between Yuna, Paine, and Rikku.

Necronopticous
01-07-2005, 07:45 AM
She's absolutely pretty.

*~Nirvana~*
01-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Yea, I think so but that's only from the very limited amount of pictures I've seen of her. I could easily change my mind but right now, she's pretty to me.

nik0tine
01-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Why would Square make an ugly character? You would think after making Quistis so hideous they would have learned their lesson. Im assuming she Ashe is gonna be pretty, as I haven't seen her yet.

Lain
01-07-2005, 01:54 PM
I voted "not quite sure". At the beginning I thought she is pretty, but now when I looked closely I think she is too similar to Yuna.
Besides I don't like her pink (too short) skirt.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-08-2005, 12:18 AM
No.

Lamia
01-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Yeah... She's an improved Yuna.

Cept her body isn't very proportionate. She has a big butt, massive thighs, and really wide hips.
But she's very small on the top. Yet, I kind of like that... Because there are people shaped like that in reality. It's a nice quirk.

kikimm
01-08-2005, 12:38 AM
I think she's gorgeous. But, like nik0tine said, why would they make an ugly character? Which brings me to the question:::Why did they make Vaan?

:D

Necronopticous
01-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey, Vaan is a handsome guy!

Ouch!
01-08-2005, 03:59 AM
I don't see Yuna so much in Ashe, I must be missing it. I do think Ashe is good looking, nothing spectacular, but she's pretty enough.

Cless
01-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Yes, but Vaan is even prettier. :D

Note: I'm not gay

I have nothing against gays though,in fact, I love the gays! Me best mates a gay! And he's black! And he's in a wheelchair! And he wears a turbine! In fact, he's every minority group put together and I think he's proper bo! :love:

Memorylight
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Yes, but Vaan is even prettier. :D

Note: I'm not gay

I have nothing against gays though,in fact, I love the gays! Me best mates a gay! And he's black! And he's in a wheelchair! And he wears a turbine! In fact, he's every minority group put together and I think he's proper bo! :love:

:D Im sorry but this just made me laugh insainly, in fact, he's every minority group put together...

I think Ashe is pretty and Vaan is girly but still hot if u ask me!

Imperia
01-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Cept her body isn't very proportionate. She has a big butt, massive thighs, and really wide hips.
But she's very small on the top. Yet, I kind of like that... Because there are people shaped like that in reality. It's a nice quirk.

Though I think Yuna is more beautiful, I agree about Ashe's body shape. The thunder thighs creep me out the most.

I think Ashe is pretty, but she's not as pretty as the previous FF heroines. I didn't like her butt-shot picture. THAT made her look ugly, but she looked gorgeous in the picture with the viel.

IMO, I think Pannelo is the prettiest in this new game so far. I think I'm going to like her personality too.

Mittopotahis
01-14-2005, 09:34 AM
i think she kinda looks like Koda Kumi
She sung a different version of X-2's real emotion and released it in Korea if you dont know..

And i got this from a friend who got it from a magazine...

Vaan looks like a mix of Tidus and Hilary Duff

Please don't double-post; use the 'edit/delete' button ~ Big D

Dark Matter
01-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Both Ashe and Penelo are pretty!! :love: I love both of them! :love: :love:
Hey, Quistis is pretty too! Why you... :mad:

Please give my dear Vaan 5 more years as he would be more mature...

Shoden
01-21-2005, 07:21 PM
i think she is, she maybe a dumbass. blondes

Emily52
01-22-2005, 07:14 PM
Not ALL blondes are thick, ya know.

Craig
01-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Not ALL blondes are thick, ya know.

No, just the natural blondes :) Joking.

Yep she seems pretty... uhh, pretty to me.

Shoden
01-22-2005, 08:52 PM
its a saying my sis is a brunette and shes thick as crap, anyway alot of blondes i know are dumbasses

rubah
01-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Ashe is pretty, yeah:)

Vaan reall really really really REALLY reminds me of Harley of of Boy Meets Boy.

I mean, that's the first thing I said when I saw him. 'Huh, who is that, Harley or something?'

it's about time someone had big thighs though. They're far too prevalent irl.

Lon611
01-23-2005, 04:50 AM
Yeah... She's an improved Yuna.

i like big butts and i cannot lie. lmao. :p

okok, but seriously, i voted yes cuz i do think she's a prettier version of yuna. i thot yuna was *dead silence* a LITTLE bit chubby. i don't kno.i thot her belt or whatever when a lil too high, maybe thats it. still pretty tho.

Ryth
01-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Yes she is pretty, she looks like Yuna a lot though...a little too much... Hmmmmmm.....

Yuffie514
01-27-2005, 06:06 AM
she does look too much like Yuna, only slighty prettier :p .

I Don't Need A Name
01-27-2005, 08:38 PM
could some1 post a pic of her on here

Yuffie514
01-28-2005, 01:08 AM
could some1 post a pic of her on here

here's a few i found online :D

http://www.ffindonesiaonline.com/image/news/2004/ffxii3.jpg
http://www.ffshrine.org/ffxii/ashe.jpg

I Don't Need A Name
01-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Yup she is amazinly sexy and she does look kinda like yuna!

on the second pic is Ashe pickin her nose?

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. -Murder

Yuffie514
01-28-2005, 09:34 PM
on the second pic is Ashe pickin her nose?

i never thought of that, but it's a hilaruous thought. it looks like she has her finger on her nose.

@final-andy, you can always edit your replies if you want to say more :D . it's not really neccessary to double-post ;) . n-e-ways, smell ya later! :D

Shoden
01-28-2005, 10:32 PM
she looks nice but her body doesnt suit her for some reason it looks strange

Yuffie514
01-28-2005, 11:04 PM
i know! there's just something awful strange about it!

Shoden
01-28-2005, 11:30 PM
she doesnt seem to suite it maybe she should be thinner with her abdomen and thighs maybe longer hair and errrrr other things too i cant say because i cant think ill get back to it later

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 12:21 AM
She's got Rikku running for her money.

Shoden
01-29-2005, 12:22 AM
coughyflatcoughychestedcoughy

Yuffie514
01-29-2005, 12:31 AM
i just noticed this, but doesn't she also resemble this character from FFXI? Ashe is prettier, but even the other one's body looks better. perhaps the similarities in their attire indicates that they're of the warrior class.

http://www.ffxposed.com/pics/layout/ffxi-humeF.jpg http://www.gamedreamz.com/image/e3/square/ff12/ashe.jpg

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 12:32 AM
coughyflatcoughychestedcoughy

The size of a woman's breast isn't my biggest concern. Besides, when they're like Lulu's it almost a turnoff for me.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-29-2005, 12:43 AM
Hey, Vaan is a handsome guy!

Vaan's a guy?

nah all in all seriousness Ashe is pretty fine! And Quistis is not ugly and what happened to the moogles...they still look ok its just those ears...but theres no question about Ashe's looks shes pretty darn good lookin!

How does she fight in that outfit? Somefay theres going to be a wardrobe malfunction on one of squares characters...

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 12:58 AM
"Wardrobe malfunction"

They'll probably put it in Final Fantasy MMCXXVIII-4 as a bonus feature once you complete the game 348%

:rolleyes2

Yuffie514
01-29-2005, 01:02 AM
her body's not deformed or anything, but...

something's not right...

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 01:17 AM
It's probably the armor on her lower legs; they make her legs look a little wierd. But it's ok... I don't mind :love:

Takara
01-29-2005, 02:41 AM
Her thighs aren't big. They look normal to me. About time they make characters that don't look like anorexics.

Albeit the pink tablecloth (I refuse to call that a skirt) should be replaced. Doesn't match with the rest of the outfit, and it's too short. ~~;;

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Who cares? :love:

I Don't Need A Name
01-29-2005, 07:24 PM
i think she has fat thighs (its about time cos most normal people do) her leg armour looks wierd!

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 08:27 PM
That what makes Ashe the vixen she is. She looks like a real person, unlike the other characters in the past.

I Don't Need A Name
01-29-2005, 08:30 PM
i totally agree. all the people so far have been slim, HUGE chested and been...well....inhumain

Del Murder
01-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Isn't she cold in that?

I Don't Need A Name
01-30-2005, 04:17 PM
unless shes inside somewhere...probebly!

Del Murder
01-30-2005, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't let my daughter leave the house like that, that's for sure.

I Don't Need A Name
01-30-2005, 05:28 PM
obviously GOD talk about revealin!

Craig
01-30-2005, 07:10 PM
That's nothing compared to Rikku in x-2.

I Don't Need A Name
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
i rank rikku first followed Very Very Very closely by Ashe and Yuna

§håd0w
01-31-2005, 01:22 AM
Heh, Ashe is still my favorite now. Followed by Rikku... all regardless about the way they dress. :)

kikimm
01-31-2005, 01:23 AM
Yeah, well, Rikku and Ashe have absolutely nothing on the girls from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. If we're still talking about revealing clothing, that is.

:D

§håd0w
01-31-2005, 01:27 AM
Hehe, amen!!
:beer:

Camanche
02-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Maybe it's all the huge, clunky armour on her legs that makes her thighs and lower half look disproportioned. And even if Square puposely designed her legs to be big, it makes sense if she is a warrior. She has to get up and run around and fight like the other soldiers. If she was a slim waif I don't know how well she'd do. In a interview I believed it is said that she is modeled after the physical characteristics French women typically have. (Like from France-french)

Except for the hot pink... loincloth(?) that could make hookers blush, I really like Ashe's character design and hope that any equipment that can be put on will cover up or change that.
I think she is pretty. :)

Yuffie514
02-01-2005, 02:54 AM
i think the problem with her legs lies with the round, blue leg-guards and the foot guards as well... :mad:

Lucky Charms
02-01-2005, 12:49 PM
I will quote my dear cousin Thomas's reaction upon seeing my previous Ashe desktop wallpaper

"Ashe has a nice ash!(ass)"

Yeah. That's about the sweetest thing I noticed.

Kreminator
02-01-2005, 03:38 PM
there are no ugly girls in video games unless they do it on purpose or do not have the technology to make them pretty. All girls in all video games will be pretty unless they are meant to be ugly.

I Don't Need A Name
02-01-2005, 05:09 PM
there are no ugly girls in video games unless they do it on purpose or do not have the technology to make them pretty. All girls in all video games will be pretty unless they are meant to be ugly.
Yeah but some people have different tastes. take yuna and rikku 4 instance. Some people like Yuna but others H8 her and prefer Rikkus so

All girls in all video games will be pretty
Not so true!

Shoden
02-01-2005, 05:25 PM
man her cloths are strange just cover her entire legs with armour and a better shirt seriously she looks diseased

how is her name pronounced

Yuffie514
02-01-2005, 07:02 PM
i don't like that blue thing she wears above the skirt :rolleyes2 . what the heck is that, some kinda corset :confused: .

Croyles
02-03-2005, 11:27 PM
i dont think Ashe looks anything like yuna

Destai
02-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Same here, Hair colour doesnt detemine a persons looks.

Yuffie514
02-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Ashe's hair color had nothing to do with Yuna's in the first place ;) . it's all in the clothing and facial structure ;) .

Imperia
02-04-2005, 10:53 PM
here's a few i found online :D

http://www.ffindonesiaonline.com/image/news/2004/ffxii3.jpg
http://www.ffshrine.org/ffxii/ashe.jpg

Yes. The one on the top. She looks very gorgeous in that picture.

Sweet Beloved
02-04-2005, 10:54 PM
I think she's very pretty. It's been a while since we had a heroine who was blonde in a video game. Lotta the leading girls in FF's are brunette. Cept' Rikku.

Yuffie514
02-04-2005, 11:14 PM
i'm sure Terra's a blonde :mad: . at least it appears that way in CG movies, while in drawings her hair is green :confused: .

Sweet Beloved
02-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Oh. I forgot bout her! Lol... What kind of weapon does Ashe use?Well, Ashe is very pretty.

Yuffie514
02-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Oh. I forgot bout her! Lol... What kind of weapon does Ashe use?Well, Ashe is very pretty.

a sword i believe :) . i posted an even bigger pic of her with it but it's not viewable anymore :mad: .

Shadow8017
02-05-2005, 02:16 AM
I'm a straight male and I can't decide who's prettier - vaan or ashe ( ok not really but still ... Slap some boobs on the guy and I might find myself in a dilemma). Now seriously I understand square's in the business of selling, and making the characters unusually attractive is generally going to be more appealing to people. That's fine, but there's a fine line between attractive and downright effiminate. I'm just beginning to get a tad jaded towards being fed the little sissy cutesy main characters (think Zidane/Tidus) Does anyone else agree they're taking it too far?

Shoden
02-05-2005, 04:54 PM
me zidane and Tidus where hateable i liked Cloud the best

FallenAngel411
02-11-2005, 12:13 AM
If the guys are gonna get their cutesy little girl, with the perfect waistline and gorgeous face, then we girls are gonna get our cutesy little guy! :love: Hey if you wanna change that and make the the FF guys un-envy-worthy, then they could easily make all the girls look like Queen Brahme.

Eye candy for the guys and the girls. I think its fair. :tongue:

Takara
02-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I like my men to look, well, manly. Effeminate guys may be cute, but they turn me off. :eep:

§håd0w
02-11-2005, 09:46 PM
CHICKS WITH SWORDS ARE TEH ROCKSORE!!!11

Shadow8017
02-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey if you wanna change that and make the the FF guys un-envy-worthy, then they could easily make all the girls look like Queen Brahme.

For starters , this is how much I envy guys like Tidus = 0 ... Ok - with that all said and done, I'll say I dont have a problem with FF making guys appealing to the opposite sex. I'm just suggesting that it would be more preferable if they acted less like total flaming <homosexuals>. I guess technically seeing it as that I'm straight I can't speak for females so I can't say for sure , but I know I would be more than dissapointed if all my lead female characters were <homosexuals>.

Edit by Kishi: Use kinder language in the future, or you'll be banned.

Sweet Beloved
02-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Queen Brahne...............no........
Anyway,men that are well.....men are hot to me.
Men that are just a little...too feminine....nope.
Kinda weirds me out.

Big D
02-18-2005, 12:38 AM
She's a fighter, right? Considering that, it's obvious that she should have an "imperfect" physique. More muscle = bigger limbs, flatter chest (for women). As a swordswoman, she'd need a lean but toned upper body; too much muscle bulk and she'd be slowed. But she does most of her fighting on foot, so stronger legs would help her endure a lot of running and climbing while carrying heavy loads.

'Bout time these sorts of issues played a part in character design.

Besides, supermodels don't do anything for me; I prefer realism over some "fashion designer's" idea of perfection.

Yuffie514
02-18-2005, 04:57 PM
She's a fighter, right?

she could possibly be a warrior :) . compared to Paine, ;) she's not as all intimidating if i met her in-person :tongue: .

§håd0w
02-19-2005, 04:54 PM
I SAY SHE'S MY LOVER!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Del Murder
02-20-2005, 04:59 AM
Shadow, come up with something with a little more substance if you are going to post. And please don't post in all caps.

Savannah
03-20-2005, 09:02 AM
I'm a straight male and I can't decide who's prettier - vaan or ashe ( ok not really but still ... Slap some boobs on the guy and I might find myself in a dilemma). Now seriously I understand square's in the business of selling, and making the characters unusually attractive is generally going to be more appealing to people. That's fine, but there's a fine line between attractive and downright effiminate. I'm just beginning to get a tad jaded towards being fed the little sissy cutesy main characters (think Zidane/Tidus) Does anyone else agree they're taking it too far?

Unfortunately, the pretty boy thing is big in Japan.

Midnight Garnet
03-20-2005, 03:07 PM
i think ashe is really pretty....just because she may look a bit chubby...that doesnt mean anything...as long as she's nice

§håd0w
03-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Unfortunately, the pretty boy thing is big in Japan.

Nah, the whole metrosexual thing is big in America as well.

i think ashe is really pretty....just because she may look a bit chubby...that doesnt mean anything...as long as she's nice

I'm not the biggest fan of someone looking perfect either. As long as she's not overweight.

Mittopotahis
03-21-2005, 09:34 AM
In my opinion, I dont really like the normal graphiced Ashe. Her nose looks a bit too much like Micheal Jackson's. All feline like. But she's fine in the CG rendered graphics.

Resha
03-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I think she is! ^^ Pretty hair colour, but that's only as far as I've seen her.

fahadalhasan
04-08-2005, 11:59 PM
She is really pretty! She looks like Yuna aswell which is even more awesome!

Savannah
04-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Nah, the whole metrosexual thing is big in America as well.

Except American metrosexuals are like this:
http://www.queeria.org.yu/arhiva/zanimljivosti/metrosexual.jpg

And Japanese pretty boys look like this:
http://www.geocities.com/wasurenai_kara/gackt/gackt-02.jpg

Blitzer Lionheart
04-12-2005, 12:48 AM
I hate being a critic, but here are some observations.

Her legs are what looks like too long for her body. The proportions are realistic. If you are saying she's chubby, you have serious reality issues.

Square does have a somewhat prettyboy disposition (reversal in the right situations), but that is purely perspective on the viewer's behalf.

Wasn't she designed with a french bone structure? I read that somewhere, can't remember the source.

I am definitely buying this game, no matter what. If people are so concerned about the look of the characters, I am wondering what will occur come the next Square game...

§håd0w
04-12-2005, 12:58 AM
Except American metrosexuals are like this:
http://www.queeria.org.yu/arhiva/zanimljivosti/metrosexual.jpg

I thought they were more like this
http://happygrrls.com/relating/metrosexual.jpg
XD

Anyway, with a normal person, legs are supposed to be 1/2 of your height So she may just be tall.

Vyk
04-12-2005, 01:07 AM
In some pics she looks to have brown hair. I think she's cute. Actually considering the game just for her... But look like Yuna? No... Though I guess Yuna's not that ugly. I just hate her, and refuse to see her in anyone. Plus I'd prefer to like a girl for who she is anyway. Even if she is fake... >_> That's an oxymoron or something.

§håd0w
04-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Yeah, I find nothing in fake girls.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-15-2005, 01:02 AM
I only See 2 Problems with her.

Her legs are Deffinatly Way to long for her Torso. It Just isn't Possible to have your Legs be 2/3 of your total Hight.

If shes a Warrior who uses a Sword... Her arms should look a Little more built... Although that Would take away from her femininity, so I'm glad they didnt do that.

Personaly I think Ashe is very Attractive and I'm Happy to see a Female Fighter Character thats still feminine. Because I thought Paine was far too masculine and we never really got to know her personality because she never opened up very much.

th30wn4g3
04-15-2005, 06:03 AM
yeah shes a hottie. shes like beautiful and rikku is like hot. hard choice.