PDA

View Full Version : Dream Vacation(s)

Flying Mullet
01-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Well my wife and I are ironing out the final details on one of our dream vacations. We pack up and head out for two weeks of touring Japan in mid-March with a week in and around Tokyo and a week in and around Kyoto with assorted day trips intermingled. Not only that but we burned most of our frequent flyer miles and are flying first class over and back, which is nice on a 14 hour plane ride.

So basically we are taking a two week vacation to Japan by way of a first class plane ride, which is a dream vacation of ours.

So what are dream vacations that you have that you would like to take one day?

Another one we would love to do is spend a couple of weeks in Australia/New Zealand.

Rye
01-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I'd love to go to the carribeans.

Captain Maxx Power
01-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Anywhere where there isn't civilisation. So my town is a vacation in itself.

The Captain
01-07-2005, 08:17 PM
This might sound a bit whimsical, but I've always wanted to journey into outer space and really get a closer look at our solar system. If we can one day harness the technology needed to make space travel more accessable and practical, that would definitely be my dream vacation.

As for here on this planet, I'd like to vist Egypt, the jungles of Africa and South America, the Incan and Aztec ruins of central America, journey throughout Europe, Asia, and the Middle East and make a trek to Australia and New Zealand. Traveling the world is a goal of mine, so hopefully I'll be able to visit most if not all of these places as time goes by.

Take care all.

Flying Mullet
01-07-2005, 08:29 PM
This might sound a bit whimsical, but I've always wanted to journey into outer space and really get a closer look at our solar system. If we can one day harness the technology needed to make space travel more accessable and practical, that would definitely be my dream vacation.
Well considering that rewards are being offered to make space travel a real business and for people to make money off of it it has a better chance of becoming a reality then when it is strictly a scientific/bragging rights persuit of the government.

SadisticStreetSoldie
01-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Me and my friends may be going to a Spanish island and stay in one of those VacanSoileil type of bungalows :D it's just too bad that a couple of my 'friends' are stuck in their own little world

Mindflare
01-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I prefer not to think of my dream vacation. Makes it more depressing that I may never get to have it.

My dream vacation is anywhere with open space, blue sky, hot weather.

Crazy the Clown
01-08-2005, 12:30 AM
The Annual Gathering of the Juggalos. And if I can't get that, the next best thing: Hallowicked.

black orb
01-08-2005, 12:45 AM
>>> Anywhere is fine as long I dont have to worry about real life..

Jojee
01-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Dream vacation.... going to a nice pretty place with my boy? ^_^ Maybe a cruise! I dunno.. I don't expect too much out of vacations, cos' usually they're not what they're thought out to be.

Del Murder
01-08-2005, 03:39 AM
I've thought about taking a long road trip around the country, and mabye stopping by the locales of you various internet nuts, but I doubt I'd ever get motivated enough to go through with it.

Dr.K
01-08-2005, 12:34 PM
I've heard in some polar areas and places like lapland, that it gets dark at around 2 o clock in the day. That may sound depressing to some, but that sounds amazing to me. I wouldn't stay there for too long though, cos apparently humans get too depressed if they don't get enough sunlight :) (could be an explanation for the air of sorrow i get while walking through the streets of England)

Doc Sark
01-08-2005, 12:42 PM
I would love to go island hopping in the south pacific. Fiji, Vanutu, Samoa the Easter Islands etc. I would love to visit New Zealand and Australia aswell. But something the captain metioned really appealed to me, going to see Incan and Aztec ruins, that would be so cool. I don't get to venture very far on holiday because my parents were never able to afford extravagent holidays when i was a kid, and being a tax dodger at the moment my holidays tend to take me as far as Brighton if I'm lucky so anywhere abroad as long as it isn't with club 18-30 or one of its kin is good for me.

I'd also love to visit the U.S.A. I want to go to Texas and buy a cowboy hat and ride a horse bareback (technically I could do that here in England but where's the magic?), I wanna go to California and Las Vegas and New York. I'm gonna have to get a wicked job when I finish uni to afford all of this!

Doors
01-08-2005, 02:10 PM
I'd love to have a vacation in some interesting place of Russia.

I wouldnt want to go to North/South America

Cz
01-08-2005, 04:40 PM
I'd like to visit one or more parts of the United States, but I also want to see Japan, New Zealand or South Africa one day, as well as return to Venice, which remains the best holiday I've ever had.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Ireland, definatly.

Blackmageboi
01-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Dream holiday? probally the caribean, anywhere where it doesn't rain

SePhYsBlAdE666
01-09-2005, 09:20 PM
i want to go to... the promised land hehehe

Mr. Graves
01-10-2005, 01:50 AM
I would like the dream vacation to Tokyo, first class plz.

Another place I'd like to visit is Singapore, just to see how they really live over there. From what I've seen of the place, it's quite nice. Not as nice as New Zealand, but still.

Carnage
01-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Bosnia,Coach

Dosent get any better.

theundeadhero
01-10-2005, 02:28 AM
There are a lot of places I would love to visit. I would love to go to Ireland. I have a lot of Irish in me and over there has always held my interest. I would love to go to New Zealand and see the beautiful countryside. Any archeological site would be really cool. I don't know a whole lot about the subject but I've always though it would be really interesting. Especially a site from an ancient bible city.

ZeZipster
01-10-2005, 02:51 AM
I want to go to Delaware. I know a couple of people there...

Calliope
01-10-2005, 02:53 AM
I've thought about taking a long road trip around the country, and mabye stopping by the locales of you various internet nuts, but I doubt I'd ever get motivated enough to go through with it.

Jan 25, 2pm.

I'd like to go to France, The Netherlands, Greece and Italy. Hm.

escobert
01-10-2005, 03:03 AM
Well I would like to go to Asia. I hope to go back to NZ sometime :D.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-11-2005, 12:14 AM
*El-Nido (the pplae where the amazing race people visited in the Philippines is awesome)
*Fiji
*somewhere with snow...russia perhaps?