PDA

View Full Version : accessory and about the chocobos

negareboshi
01-08-2005, 06:40 AM
--about an accesory.. i'm looking for something that will break the hp limit of 9999. (currently for my yuna-mascot-lv.74(highest =P) guide says there's an enterprise accessory but how do you obtain it???
--about the chocobo ranch, i still haven't been able to open the chocobo dungeon. i've sent out chocobos but still nothing >.< does each chocobo sent have to be used ONLY once or something?? this is really annoying! i really wanna get that machina maw thing... this is my fourth time through this game! i got 100% in ch. 4 my 3rd time around but i wanted to get the mascot and master all dress spheres. i finally got the mascot and i'm doing well in completing it(via infinito =D) and i've gotten all other dresses mastered except the mascot(working on it) and gun mage(not enough patience) and all special dresses mastered except rikku's machina maw...92% >.< i realy need that item....
(sry it was so long)

TheSpoonyBard
01-08-2005, 05:52 PM
OK, about the chocobo dungeon. You need to send out 5 chocobos per level, 1 through 5, and have them all return to you. So that's 5 level 1 chocobos, 5 level 2 chocobos, 5 level 3 chocobos...and so on.

The accessory that bestows Break Damage Limit is the Invincible. You need to go to Kilika and talk to the camera man on the ship (the one who asks you if you'd like to see the Youth League HQ) and accept his offer. You must do this in Chapter 1 and 3. Talk to him again in Chapter 5, agree to have another look, then agree to go over to the island. The Invincible is in a chest on that island. Use the map to help you navigate.

negareboshi
01-08-2005, 08:37 PM
i know where the invincible is. i have 2 or 3 of those... i need something to break HP limit, so the HEALTH will go over 9999..
as for the chocobo dungeon, can a chocobo be used more than once and still count toward the 'find the dungeon' task?

TheSpoonyBard
01-08-2005, 08:50 PM
I apologise for the confusion. To get Break HP Limit you need the Enterprise. To obtain this accessory you need to ensure you miss out the mission "Shave the Hypello" in Chapter 1. In Chapter 2, just before Yuna dances on the roof of the Celsius, Tobli will appear with the other musicians in the corridor. Push Tobli into the lift first, followed by the trumpet player, then the harp player, then the drummer (their names evade me).

A chocobo can be used more than once as long as it is has gained a level. You cannot send out the same chocobo 5 times, then level it up and send it out again.

negareboshi
01-08-2005, 09:07 PM
darn it! why do the good accessories have to mean failing missions >.<
okay. thanks.

animegirl215
05-26-2006, 04:27 PM
It's true what Negareboshi says. I've been trying for the past week trying to get Tobli into that elevator. It's just too hard. Is there some sort of trick that I can do to get Tobli on the elevator? I really need the Enterprie accessory to defeat Tremell in Via Infinito. Any advice would help at this point. Thanks in advance.

starseeker
05-26-2006, 04:49 PM
I thought mascot had break hp limit as an auto ability.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Let's not revive 16-month old threads.