PDA

View Full Version : FF Music Video's

Sylver
01-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi, I'm new here

A while ago I started to make Final Fantasy video's (= a song mounted with FF footage).
Up to now i have made 6 of them.

Here is a link to one of those video's: http://files.filefront.com/3575553

if you want more info or want to download other video's; go here: http://www.users.skynet.be/sylver/studio.htm

Please, but some feedback here if you saw the video. Thanks!

Faith
01-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Your video was nicely done. The FMV clips that you used were very clear, giving the video a nice look. Well done :)

Appless
01-10-2005, 06:47 AM
I downloaded all of them and thought they were great. My favourites were "Space Halo" and "Miss You". Keep making more of them!! :D

Sylver
01-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks for your replies!

Appless
01-11-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm just glad you shared your videos with us

Croyles
01-15-2005, 02:01 AM
Space Halo was great!!!! I am gonna watch the other ones soon, however, i dont think i should watch the ffx2 ones as i havnt completed them yet.

VERY VERY VERY NICE WORK!!

Sylver
01-17-2005, 03:10 PM
I haven't played FF X-2 myself :)
But now i already know all the FMV's by heart :)

AoiSora
01-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Wow. I really love the "I Miss You" and "Space Halo" videos. I watch them like, 2 million times a day. Good job on those!

While we're on the topic of Final Fantasy Music Videos, try looking for this one by KimoNo: System of a Down's Chop Suey, a video of FF8,9, and 10 combined. Just google it and it should be the first or second link that pops up. It's really nice.

I was wondering if anyone else knew where other FF videos could be found?

Sylver
01-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Wow. I really love the "I Miss You" and "Space Halo" videos. I watch them like, 2 million times a day. Good job on those!

While we're on the topic of Final Fantasy Music Videos, try looking for this one by KimoNo: System of a Down's Chop Suey, a video of FF8,9, and 10 combined. Just google it and it should be the first or second link that pops up. It's really nice.

I was wondering if anyone else knew where other FF videos could be found?

Thanks. I will look for that video.

You can download a lot of FF video's on AMV: (http://www.animemusicvideo.org). Just make a 'super search' and put 'Final Fantasy' as anime. There is a lot of crap there too, so only download the video's that had a lot of hits and have good opinions.
Enjoy!

PearlRose
01-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I just watched nearly all of the ones you've posted on your site. (Downloading the last one right now.)

AWESOME stuff! The songs are great, and the clips you used worked together really, really well.

Very nice. ^_^

Appless
01-19-2005, 07:37 AM
Sylver, I was wondering why your FF9 Rosetta clip isn't on your website. I found it on AMV.org and thought it was really good.

Sylver
01-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Sylver, I was wondering why your FF9 Rosetta clip isn't on your website. I found it on AMV.org and thought it was really good.

You probably mean 'Roxette' ;)
Well, i'm really glad you liked it but for me it turned out to be a failure: the resolution is too low, the image quality is low, there are black bands on the left and right. So, I removed that video from my release list ;)

Appless
01-19-2005, 09:18 PM
You're right that the image quality wasn't the greatest but the actual movie was still good.

FFX2FAN
05-27-2005, 04:24 AM
can u\you tell me how to put videos in here do u need a website
hpw can you change a wmv file to a wav

Croyles
05-27-2005, 02:39 PM
yes you will need your own personal website and then create a link in your post that goes to that file on your website.

In order to change wmv (isnt wmv a movie file and wav a song file? anyway), you need to find a wmv > wav converter. Just go to google and type in "wmv to wav converter" and look around a bit, shouldnt be too hard to find something like that.

EDIT: fast reply ey? seeing as how the post before you was in January

FiragaBreak
05-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi newbie!!!! Would u like some homemade lemon pound cake? *offers newbie slice of cake* Take some milk to wash that down. *hands newbie glass of milk* Do you want to go to a concert? *hands newbie Eminem concert tickets* You need someone to go with you. *hands newbie smittenkitten*