PDA

View Full Version : Mayonaisse

theundeadhero
01-08-2005, 08:16 PM
I haven't seen this debated in quite a while and we got quite a few new voices, so what do you think, Is flea a Man or a Woman? I've always felt Flea was a woman despite the overwhelming evidence. *Prepares to be assualted by Kishi with facts as to why he/she is a guy.* What do you think? Debate away.

Necronopticous
01-08-2005, 08:27 PM
He is definately a man, I'm not sure how you can even question it since the game tells you. In an RPG you have to go off what the game tells you because there's no way you're going to pull down the sprite's pants to find out. He might be a really beautiful guy like Kuja but that doesn't mean that he's not male.

theundeadhero
01-08-2005, 08:45 PM
The only time the game mentions him as a guy is when it itself says something like, "what. I'm a guy". I think it could easily not be telling the truth. It is a bad guy, after all.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I guess it's possible that Flea is just a really crazy girl who deludes herself into believing that she's a guy. Frog doesn't argue with it or act surprised when Flea declares his manitude, though, and since Frog knows best when it comes to Magus & Company, I'd go with it.

For a minute, years ago, I, too, thought that maybe Ted Woolsey just couldn't think of a good female musician after which to rename Mayonnaise, so he went with Flea and just wrote in that part about Mayonnaise being a guy in order to be consistent with the real Flea's gender. I quickly caught myself, however, as the chances are microscopic that Mr. Woolsey would actually put a risque element like a transvestite into one of the games that he had to censor so much of that kind of thing out of.

Crazy the Clown
01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Flea says he's a man. Then says that either way he looks, power is beautiful. So, maybe he's a cross-dresser?

Ironman0723
01-09-2005, 05:40 AM
a very sexy man. >_<

TheAbominatrix
01-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Definitly a man. I dont think the 'he may be lying' argument really holds water, because there's no evidence that he's lying. He may be a villian, but that doesnt immeadiatly make him a liar.

Ironman0723
01-09-2005, 05:49 AM
Besides, why would he be lying about that? They wouldn't put that in the story with little to no extra clues about it.

Martyr
01-09-2005, 05:56 AM
She's a man baby!

Flea simply grasped the concept that promiscuous attitudes could put a man off his guard (Especially warriors who, and it is fairly well known, will deprive themselves of sex because sexual tension can increase aggressiveness and heat up tempers.)

Plus, after you realize that all those kisses, which send you into an inexplicable state of confusion, Flea adds in the repugnant insult that those lovingly delivers pecks of death were MAN-KISSES!

Also, the name "Flea" is suggestive of a parasite. And, uh, if I had an argument related to that fact, then I'd certainly write it down. All parasites are female

RedCydranth
01-12-2005, 04:22 AM
From every pic I've seen and the appearance Flea takes i'd totally think Chick, but if Flea says "i'm a guy" then I guess He's not lying... He's just very afeminite.

Del Murder
01-16-2005, 04:26 AM
'Perhaps she is a man'

theundeadhero
01-16-2005, 04:34 AM
Perhaps Shlupquack is a flea.

I really expected more of a response for this, but oh well. I can see ending it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-16-2005, 05:25 PM
It would have gotten nine thousand replies at least if you had spelled "Mayonnaise" correctly. Cryin' shame.

theundeadhero
01-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Yes, I must work on my marketing skills.

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-24-2005, 04:49 AM
I dunno, for a man he's not badly endowed in the upper regions.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-24-2005, 05:54 AM
I'd hit it.

black orb
01-25-2005, 02:59 AM
>>> I think is a guy indeed.

Imperia
01-25-2005, 07:04 PM
There is such a thing as men who were born with the female features.