PDA

View Full Version : Some things I am wondering about ff2 on the GBA

BBman108
01-08-2005, 10:50 PM
OK I know there are threads on this but I'm still gonna make a new one. OK so I've heard some people say that dual axes is awesome, but I've never heard of it before and if it is good is it better than bare handed? Also am I the only person who is annoyed that they made the remakes WAAAAAAAAY to easy. I do like the minor graphic advancement though.

Flamethrower
01-08-2005, 11:26 PM
I use duel axes, but I can't tell you if it's better than barefists because I never trained any of my characters besides Josef with barefist. Duel axes do an insane amount of damage, but it's makes your defense very weak since you have no sheild, so it's a double-edged sword.

I like how the remakes are easier. No more hour-long leveling up. :)

DJZen
01-09-2005, 02:12 AM
I didn't notice a huge drop in difficulty of FFII on the remake. I did notice, however, that dual axes still does an insane amount of damage, and taking more damage during a fight isn't so bad 'cause it means your HP and stamina wind up being a lot higher. Dual axes = cuisinart of death. It's better than barefists according to the stats screen. If you choose "optimum" and there's an axe in your inventory, you'll probably get the axe. If you've got a higher skill with barefist than you'll definitely do less damage if you equip an axe, but axes have the highest attack rating comparitively.