PDA

View Full Version : for once...ffx-2 is hard right now

JseanjohnC
01-09-2005, 02:03 AM
well @ the point in which Macalanai Woods(ch. 3?) where u hav 2 rescue the agency is really tough rite considerin every monster in that area that i hav 2 beat are stronger w/ that thing wut do u call it over sumthin and the Chimera? is tough w/ that when it casts its spell! my levels rite now are 35ish and do u think im losin because of my levels or i just suck...i use:
Yuna-gunner
Rikku-thief
Paine-alchemist

---thanks...this mite sound confusin but tell me if i am

Aeris07
01-09-2005, 07:02 AM
well...lets see...ill check my strat guide :D all u have to do is fight 6 sets without stopping. id say maybe level up your characters a bit and when u go to do that have one be someone who mainly foucuses on healing and when u go against the rhyos(chimera things) give it all u got and use the best attacks n stuff i think that about sums it up. i tried my best to help ya :)

OH! since you have an alchemist...try mixen two high potions it will give the effect of a mega-potion and will help so yea :D Oh yeah i got what u were saying u werent confusing to me..lol

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead. -Murder

Emily52
01-09-2005, 09:33 AM
You can also use an alchemist to mix holy water and any gem (fire gem, ice gem etc) to make white hole. It deals around 9,000 damage or something like that, to a randomly selected enemy.

Melyna HiRyu
01-10-2005, 12:24 AM
If you don't wish to mix items, then you can also do the next best thing. Level up like a rabbit on crack! XD

JseanjohnC
01-10-2005, 01:18 AM
its not that i hav low levels i hav decent ones its just that the chimera creature is that thing which makes it stronger? over____?! its simple 2 beat w/out it but i will try all wut u guys recommended and reply again 2 tell ya how i did