PDA

View Full Version : KH:CoM Codes???

MateriaBladeVII
01-09-2005, 07:05 AM
Hey guys! I've got Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for both GBA and as a ROM. On my GameBoy Advance SP, I've beaten the Sora Mode and I'm all the way to Halloween Town in Riku Mode. It's a great game, don't you think? :skull3:

Anyways- I'm now playing the ROM to rip sprites and such and I just wanna get through these hard bosses faster to get to the good parts. I'm curious to know- are there any codes to like, make your cards all 9's or make your HP infinite or something, so I can make these bosses go quicker? The Riku Replica boss for my Sora Mode on the ROM is really pissing me off. Guess I haven't leveled up enough on that one. :skull2:

Anyways- anyone know if there's any GameShark or Code Breaker codes for this game yet? Or any codes at all that I can use? Cuz I can't seem to find any... :skull5:

TheAbominatrix
01-09-2005, 07:14 AM
Gameshark.com has codes. Be careful, some of them will freeze your game. I believe it's the 'have all cards' code that does so.

MateriaBladeVII
01-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Umm- have you even tried them out? None of them seem to work on a ROM... Or am I just doing something wrong??? HELP!!! :skull2:

TheAbominatrix
01-09-2005, 08:09 AM
They all work for me. Do you have the Eurpoean version of the ROM? That could be the reason. Also, try updating your emulator, that could have something to do with it.

kaizer21
01-09-2005, 04:04 PM
if u have visualboy advance, codebreaker codes seem to work fine...u can find them usually on kh:Com forums or just search the internet, they can be found easily

MateriaBladeVII
01-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Okay- I got the GameShark codes to work. The only problem is- the Inifinite HP code doesn't work during boss fights! So what good is it? lol. I figured out that I needed the "(M) Must Be On" codes- even though you're not supposed to need them for ROMs...

CodeBreaker codes, huh? What they got? Where's this KH:CoM forums? We only have a KH forum here. You're confusing me...

(On a non-related topic- whoa! What happened to the layout??? I miss the old bluish one...)