PDA

View Full Version : KH:CoM - Anyone notice this???

MateriaBladeVII
01-09-2005, 07:19 AM
What's the deal with Deep Jungle's absence in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories? Powerwilds and Bouncywilds appear in Olympus Coliseum, but for some reason they totally cut out Tarzan and his buddies. I wonder why...

I thought Deep Jungle was such a beautifully designed world in the original game- so detailed and interesting! (Although, kind of annoying with all the vine swinging...) It's weird cuz you'd think Sora would have memories of that place, too...

Just something that kind of bothers me...

kaizer21
01-09-2005, 04:02 PM
maybe becasue since they have the no. 13 as their theme (13 unknowns, 13 points, etc...) and they put in 2 new worlds, they had to cut one out to keep their theme, or they had legal issues or sumthin

Trumpet Thief
01-09-2005, 10:42 PM
chaos: First, I'd like to welcome you back, MateriaBladeVII.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* Only another month until I'll be allowed to purchase this game...

Melyna HiRyu
01-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Maybe they didn't think there was much they could do with that world? Plus...fighting an invisible thing might be a little akward with the new battle system. x.x But kaizer's theory is probably what happened. x.x Or perhaps, they were lazy and though no one would notice?

KeybladeMaster503
01-11-2005, 03:14 AM
They should have gotten rid of Monstro, no point...there was no keyhole... Well Deep Jungle was pretty cool but annoying.....*back and forth back and forth* I don't know ask Noruma

MateriaBladeVII
01-12-2005, 05:57 AM
Yeah- I hated Monstro in the first game! All those confusing chambers! And it didn't have a point! The only reason it was even a plot point was to give Pinocchio and Jiminy some more development.

Deep Jungle should have been put in instead...

(And dude- I love those pics in KeybladeMaster503's siggie! Zexion roxorz! Wish I could find that pic...)

abrojtm
01-13-2005, 01:56 AM
There's no more Deep Jungle because there were some legal issues. For KH, they had to pay a fee to the author [his family] in order to use the Tarzan name. In CoM, I guess they just didn't bother to pay the fee again.

Pheesh
01-13-2005, 03:39 AM
Monstro was sora's big realization that riku was evil. Whe you find out that you're best friend of about 6 years is evil and sortof wan'ts to kill you....it leaves a memory.