PDA

View Full Version : Damn AIM ><

Lionx
01-09-2005, 09:41 AM
I dont know what i did but i clicked it SOMEHOW and its pinned to the right side of my screen and shifting everything from that to the left side >< i dont know how to move this back..help?

EDIT: ok i shifted it back somehow..someone tell me how to do that if i did it accidentally agian?

Meat Puppet
01-09-2005, 11:31 AM
That's the docking option. It can be changed in like options or preferences or whatever AIM has. It docks when you drag it to either side of the screen. Under "buddy list" look for a checkbox saying "Buddy List Window can be "docked" on.." and check off, unless you want it on.

Lionx
01-09-2005, 11:34 AM
But it like shifts EVERYthing over. The entire right side of the screen is my list and a Maximized EoFF page is on the left of it even tho its not the entire screen Oo

BTW i put my profile like:

Link-text
link
link

text to the end

But the "text to the end" is also part of the third link =/ whats upwith that? i tried editing it lots but dont work

Meat Puppet
01-09-2005, 11:41 AM
The first thing you talked about... I'm pretty confident that's what docking is. It can come in handy for some people, I suppose.

No idea about your profile though. I try to avoid that as often as possible.

rubah
01-10-2005, 03:49 AM
You didn't hit 'tile windows' did you? That would make all your windows be visible at the same time, and it's really annoying. although I don't think that's what this is.

and your profile-- you sure you did the links properly? closed all tags or whatever and stuff?

Lionx
01-10-2005, 09:45 AM
I used the Link Button >_>;