PDA

View Full Version : What would be the Ultimate FF/CT 4 person party?

turnitup5000db
01-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Heyo... i'm thinking I'd Probably go Kain(ff4), Cloud(as much as I hate him), Magus(CT), and Rosa(ff4 again)

You need Rosa cause lets face it, white magic was WAY too strong in ff4.
You need magus cause he can basically cast any kind of spell, and as far as mages go his physical attack is pretty decent
You need Cloud cause lets face it - Ultima Weapon + KOTR + Omnislash = severe pain.
And of course, you NEED Kain, cause if all else fails, you can just have him jump off the screen over... and over... and over... till something dies and you achieve pwnage.

Anyhow... interested to see everyone elses ultimate parties.

RedCydranth
01-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Ok, you got one guy right in my opinion. Rosa was physically weak, Kain had poor magic backup. Cloud is a good pick. But I chose these guys:

Magus (CT)for both magic and physical.
Orlandu (FFT) Holy Swordsman sub classed Calculator with all spells.
Celes (FF6) All espers learned plus Runic to prevent the enemies magic from working.
Auron (FFX) Full grid learned.

Power plus magic = death. Orlandu, Celes and Auron can all heal, cast bitchin' magic and beat down anyone/anything. Toss the power of Magus in and Wow. Really all you need is Celes's runic every turn and beat down with the other 3.

turnitup5000db
01-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Touche... I had forgotten how effective Orlandu is. good call there. Same with celes replacing rosa. However, I stand by Kain. Kain... well, you cant really hit something thats not on the screen. Its as simple as that. He can be off the screen 2/3 of the time, so not even Odin will work on him if you have good timing, and while it may not seem like a whole heck of a lot, 3000-5000 dmg a turn adds up pretty fast. Especially when you cant really fight back. I learned REALLY well from when Kain fought Cecil, and Kain is my big fav, but even with my bias I think hes a good choice.

Macp
01-09-2005, 04:11 PM
My party would be:

1-Squall----Renzokuken,GF,Magic
2-Vivi------Very Strong Black Magic
3-Yuna-----White Magic & Summon
4-Gogo-----Mimic last move

Rase
01-10-2005, 02:02 AM
Edge
Kain
Magus
Chrono

Because I like them. 'Nuf said.

rubah
01-10-2005, 03:20 AM
Squall, Yuna, Locke, Guy.

Because they can *all* be what I want them to be, with a couple of cool attributes that make them special:) ie, lionheart for excessive damage, summons, more summons+inherent stealing, and really cool axes:D

Martyr
01-10-2005, 04:01 AM
Yeah...

Frog, Cyan, Guy, Rydia.

Frog is unstoppable, basically. And he can heal, which is lovely.

Cyan is a killing machine. He destroys everything in his path, even if he takes his time. Through most of FFVI, when I wanted to give somebody the least amount of back-up, it was Cyan.

Guy is totally modifiable, but for me, he's either dual wielding axes or clubs. A fortified stamina machine of pummeling, he'll be the deus ex if an enemy even thinks about not dying.

Rydia.

Del Murder
01-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Cloud
Yuna
Orlandu
Terra

Shoden
01-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Squall
Auron
Cloud
Yuna
Irvine

since IV allows a party over 4

Flamethrower
01-23-2005, 01:30 AM
Not the most creative or most fun four person party, but I think Cloud, Squall, Steiner, and Auron would pretty much be unstoppable. Complete raw power, and if necessary you'd have Cloud and Squall doing the healing.