PDA

View Full Version : bLitzB**cH??

silent_ultima
01-09-2005, 12:46 PM
how on earth do i play blitzball?? it's so damn annoying!! it seems like it's impossible to win the game? anyone got anyway to teach me to blitz? how i wish wakka's here.... :D :eek: :lol: :joey:

Zante
01-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Until you get some good players or techs, you will mostly rely on Tidus. What you should do is get Tidus and the ball as near as possible to the oposing goalie and then shot. If you did get the Jecht shot on the boat ride to Luca, it's much easyer, as you can knock out 2 blocking players with this tech, but the Sphere shot can be quite usefull in the begining too. Later on, as your players get some exp, you can mark oposing players of a lower level to learn theyr techs, and after that, the game will start being very easy.

silent_ultima
01-09-2005, 03:29 PM
huh? well i still think it's tough, i thought it's like playing FIFA or ISS Pro or sumthing like that.. heck even sports game are turning into RPG, new genre? sports-RPG... :D

01-09-2005, 05:21 PM
all i do is just swim away from the aurochs and always try to be open and pass back and forth until i get enough points or whatever and then i do my jecht shot.

rubah
01-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Heh, I won the first game against luca last night *proud* took a couple of resets, but it was still cool:D

Anyways, first step is to get the proper people on your team. The only of the original aurochs that I really care for keeping are datto and jassu (I get rid of keepa first thing. Jumal is just so much better) Replace them with biggs and wedge if you're able to, then when you pass him. They're all in luca. Biggs and Wedge are beside teh locker rooms. Jumal is sitting on the bench outside the cafe where you ran into biran and yenke. Then get shuu. (I hate how it's so obvious he's a she in x-2:/) He should be in the moonflow area somewhere, I think it's next to a bench before you head to guadosalam. Well, maybe not him. Replace either jassu or datto with him. When you get to[/are able to] brother, sign him up, and maybe drop either biggs and wedge back:) (probably biggs. I never got him anyways:P)

Oh, and ALWAYS set a player for them to shadow to learn techs. It's important to get your front end guys those nap passes and wither passes, and stuff as quick as possible because their passes are crap. total crap.

anyways, like people said, hog the ball. get it over to yourself out of the other team's line of sight (so they won't be swimming around you and tackling and blocking you) and pass a lot to build up your levels.

Blitzball is very easy though.