PDA

View Full Version : linkin park

SePhYsBlAdE666
01-09-2005, 09:44 PM
this is my fav band for sure! its almost like every song is about me especialy the ones about being lonely... do u like them? here is my faverite:

I tried
so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

escobert
01-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Linkin Park mad ea CD with JayZ. I hate Jay Z. I hate Linkin Park.

krissy
01-09-2005, 10:15 PM
thank you to whoever banned this guy

edit: unless this was all a big joke. still not sure.

Dr.K
01-09-2005, 10:20 PM
So...How many posts was it?? :D

Carnage
01-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Some dude named the red pony(somethin like that) IM'd me yesterday and they liked me so invited me to a special forum caused they liked me :cool: . i didnt accept though. It was "sephys" freind. the whole EoFF thing was a joke. called it there playground. it turned out to be a crappy RPG board. He also said it was a joke and said he knew/talked to cid :confused: . Although he was probobly lieing. i have no way to confirm it.

Jack
01-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Weird

theundeadhero
01-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Some dude named the red pony(somethin like that) IM'd me yesterday and they liked me so invited me to a special forum caused they liked me . i didnt accept though. It was "sephys" freind. the whole EoFF thing was a joke. called it there playground. it turned out to be a crappy RPG board. He also said it was a joke and said he knew/talked to cid . Although he was probobly lieing. i have no way to confirm it.Awww, you and Sephy bonded. You could become like a Father figure to him. Maybe even take it fishing. It could be swell.

Before he got banned I wanted to ask him in what way he felt like the songs related to him but I didn't get a chance. I don't know if I would have gotten a straight answer or not, but I wanted to discuss it. :(

Kathryn
01-10-2005, 11:15 PM
me fave is breakin' the habit:

I don't know
how i got this way
or even what it means
I don't know how it's a problem
so I'm breakin' the habit

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:33 PM
I liked them back when they were "I hate my parents" music, but I don't like them as these rap/alternative half-assed "musicians".

And I'd like to see Joseph Hahn shoot one freakin video without putting 90% of it in slow motion.

Meat Puppet
01-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Linkin Park = Stinkin Park

I hate Linkin Park.

Kathryn
01-11-2005, 01:13 AM
<!-- *gets REAL Grenades (her HUGE bag of them) and pull out all the pins to them and chuckes them at meat pupet*

DON'T CALL LINKIN PARK THAT MUTHERF*****
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: -->

You take your bands too seriously, calm down ~Matty

01-11-2005, 01:50 AM
stinkin park, heh, good one. im not saying they suck, that was just a cool insult.

Kathryn
01-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Totally uncalled for. This is a warning, do that again and you are gone. ~Matty

Meat Puppet
01-11-2005, 02:04 AM
*gets REAL Grenades (her HUGE bag of them) and pull out all the pins to them and chuckes them at meat pupet*

DON'T CALL LINKIN PARK THAT MUTHERF*****
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Yep. Real Linkin Parker there. I have nothing against you people, I just hate Linkin Park. I was only expressing my views.

MUTHERF*********** ASSS

Now now. No need to be hateful just because of my views on music. Of course, the more you do so, the more you prove me right. ;)

Dking'squeen
01-11-2005, 04:21 PM
I liked some of thier songs, but not all of them
SOme of them I'll listen to because I don't want to change the song, but when I can, *clicks >>l button*

MUTHERF*********** ASSS

KAT! CALM DOWN!
sheesh...maybe you should break that habit and stop cursing people out on the threads, hon

boris no no
01-11-2005, 04:53 PM
i've never really liked them. there was a big craze for them when i started college but now....they don't really do much here.
i gave the a try. i do like my december tho. but i ain't heard much

escobert
01-13-2005, 12:44 AM
I admit I liekd them at first but now I've kinda moved on. If I hear their songs on teh radio I'll litsten but I won't go outta my way to hear them like I used to.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Stinkin Park indeed.

CloudSquallandZidane
01-14-2005, 04:47 AM
pfft. All u guys that fell off the wagon...

I still listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora religously. Ive gone 24 hours of straight Linkin Park.

Montoya
01-14-2005, 04:50 AM
I like their music I must admit. But making an album with Jay-Z is just going to far.

Hawkeye
01-14-2005, 04:58 AM
teaming up with jayz was stupid. i liked old linkin park, not this new crap

Polaris
01-14-2005, 10:04 AM
My favourite is 'Points of Authoroty' is great... Jay-Z ruined completly Likkin Park!

Jack
01-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Were Linkin Park EVER any good?

I see the legacy of SePhYsBlAdE666 lives on. Please kill it before it's remembered with any fondness.

theundeadhero
01-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Ive gone 24 hours of straight Linkin Park.Wow! The longest I've ever gone is 6 hours of Jimmi Henrix

lord shishio
01-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Linkin Park is pretty cool, but if I listen to them for too long, I get a headache, so I need to take a break for a few weeks before I can consume their music again

Mr. Graves
01-19-2005, 04:55 AM
The topic: Do you like LP?

My answer: "No."

ninja-yuffie
02-13-2005, 09:12 PM
I see the legacy of SePhYsBlAdE666 lives on. Please kill it before it's remembered with any fondness.
lol, i dont know whob she is, how she got banned or anything, but the answer to the question: yeh, linkin park are good, there not bad not good, all i kno is that i like breaking the habit ^__^

and, also whoever called them stinkin park, lmao thats a funny insult!

Dignified Pauper
02-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Linkin Park appeals to its audience, the immature, self-revolving narcissists everywhere... that's why they are so popular.

DMKA
02-14-2005, 04:51 PM
I don't see what's wrong with Linkin Park and why so many people bash them. I liked some of their music, and their first CD was ok, but now it feels like they're trying to hard to purposely feed of teenage angst and recycle old material they've already used.

Though I must say, the video for "Breaking the Habit" kicked ass. :cool:

Dingo Jellybean
03-22-2005, 01:11 AM
My favourite is 'Points of Authoroty' is great... Jay-Z ruined completly Likkin Park!

You can same the same thing about how LP ruined JZ. The Black Album's original cuts were much better than those teaming up with LP.

sephiroth JR
03-22-2005, 11:24 PM
i luv linkin park but Jay-Z just gives music a bad name (DONT ARGUE OR INSULT BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH)

Rye
03-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I liked LP's first album. It was good. But the rest after sucked horribly.

sephiroth JR
03-22-2005, 11:28 PM
i agree reanimation sucked as did the rest but hybrid theory and meteora were kick ass

Craig
03-22-2005, 11:31 PM
I used to think they were okay, now I couldn't care less.

BTW, am I the only one who actually liked LPJZ?

~red.foxx~
03-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Yes you are, mixing Jay-Z with LP is an insult to all who like LP its a travesty :mad2:

sephiroth JR
03-23-2005, 12:08 AM
What the hell were they thinking. it annoys me because people at my school who used to hate LP are now like "i luv LP i always have" just because that fucking crap jay Z made an album with them

Don't go around the filter. Read the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_eoff_rules">FAQ</a>. ~ Leeza

Dingo Jellybean
03-23-2005, 12:39 AM
What the hell were they thinking. it annoys me because people at my school who used to hate LP are now like "i luv LP i always have" just because that F******G crap jay Z made an album with them

That's the whole point of them deciding to do their collision together...to attain fans that they couldn't attain alone. Has it worked? Probably not...since the reaction is that all of LP fans are saying how much Jay-Z sucks and how JZ fans(like me) say LP ruined JZ's original cuts. But the whole point was to make money and I think they did that.

The only thing I liked from the album, and I'll repeat, is that Dirt Off Your Shoulders rift. That was nice. Other than that, it wasn't a good idea to begin with.

ShadowNINku
03-23-2005, 06:32 AM
bad sappy teen angst music from a loser's perspective

I'm like..hey I don't feel like this...damn

Mindflare
03-23-2005, 06:49 AM
From what I've heard of them, their lyrics are dark, depressing, and angry. I'm not one for that type of music. Musically, they have a few good things going for them. I definately couldn't listen to that much of it, though.

Excelsior
03-23-2005, 07:12 AM
they suck. the singer has one of the most whiny and annoying voices ive ever heard.

Meat Puppet
03-23-2005, 08:25 AM
I don't think Linkin Park is sappy teenage angst lyrics. Just rather... spikey hair tongue pierced lyrics... I can't really put it into words, sorry.

Sephex
03-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I gave them a shot back when they first hit the mainstream, but I could not get into them. Then angsty teens wouldn't shut up about them. Then stupid Final Fantasy video clips were produced that had their songs in it by obsessive fans. Yeah, can't get into it.

edczxcvbnm
03-23-2005, 05:00 PM
I liked most of the first album. Radio songs were definitly the worst of the album.

Rinoabella
03-24-2005, 11:59 PM
I like Linkin Park. The best song ever is the Reanimated version of "Pushing Me Away". It rocks. I dislike Collision Course.

youk
03-25-2005, 05:11 PM
LP fans think that teaming up with jay-z aka focking gay stinked
i don't know why you are macking LP wanna look bad cause there a good band.
they make good music wich you can listen to whenever you want and if you don't want to listen to it than don't listen to it.
i really liked evry album of LP but not coulisoin course cause jay-z and LP just don't fit togehter.
and my alltime favirot of LP is forgotten

Resha
03-25-2005, 05:46 PM

No. I kinda liked it too, it was...different. LP are ok, I used to like them a lot. But I've realised that they can't be considered real rock, if it makes sense.