PDA

View Full Version : Party of Villains!

turnitup5000db
01-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Ok, this is an easy one. Make a party of 4 villains from FF, CT/CC, BOF, ect, excluding any characters not or barely related to the story.

I'm thinking Sephiroth, Golbez, Magus, and Kefka. Sephy has the pure physical power and pretty good magic, Golbez is probably the most powerful black magic caster in existance, Magus has some serious magic firepower and decent physical str, and Kefka... well, tis difficult to deal with an insane clown turned god, no?

Martyr
01-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Lich, Kary, Kraken, and Tiamat. They turned poor Garland into Freaking Chaos. Imagine what they could do to anybody else who stands in their way!!!

Not to mention, they have their own tricks. Lich can go casting Nuke all over the place, Kary burns everybody up after that, then kraken puts the Smack-Down Down, and Tiamat gets a free dinner.

Yuffie514
01-10-2005, 07:34 AM
would a party of 4 FF villains be exceptional?

turnitup5000db
01-10-2005, 07:51 AM
One would tend to think... FF villains tend to be pretty strong, yknow...

Dark Matter
01-10-2005, 04:38 PM
One would tend to think... FF villains tend to be pretty strong, yknow...
NO! They're pretty cute, rather....

Party 1
Sephiroth's Supernova :save:
Seifer's Gunblade :shoot:
Kuja's Trance :hot:
Anima's Oblivion :moose:

Party 2
Ultima Weapon (FFVIII) ~ :strut:
Yu Yevon ~ :meditate:
Sin ~ :meatwad:
Necron ~ :edm:

PS: It seems to me I'll win. :hyper:

turnitup5000db
01-10-2005, 08:08 PM
You might win, but in theory, since sephy has meteor and golbez has meteo, which are variations on the same spell, they could cast "W Meteo" just like FuSoYa and Golbez did near the end of FFIV, and thats pretty tough stuff. Good choice with Kuja tho. Forgot about him.

Super Christ
01-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Garland, Bikke, Astos, and the Vampire. That'd be an interesting party of villians to watch.

Martyr
01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
It'd be cool to play a game where the main dudes who got themselves posessed went out and became the LWs.

Er, that would be-

Garland, Golbez, the Emperor from FFVI, and Gilgamesh.

Garland: He was a good knight until... Well, until something. Now he's back to make right with the world and knock down the impertinent forces which had taken control of him!

Golbez: The brother of a dark knight (I think?). I think he was something like a hard-core red mage. That works. Plus, he's angry because his brother got Rosa while he was too busy letting the power of darkness brainwash him. (He and Kain will get together and slay Cecil for Rosa later)

The Emperor! Not Kefka. Kefka was the one truly posessed, but I think that relished way too much in his evil to actually have been invovled in a "good" exploit. But the emperor, outside of his personal quest for power (For which we could all easily be guilty), was only trying to advance in technology and power etc. He certainly didn't think that what he did was truly wrong until it was too late. Now he'll right his wrongs!

Giglamesh: ExDeath also was evil incarnate. More evil than Kefka even (But only because his character was too Sauron stereotypical and without sufficient background. He may as well have been Zeromus). But look at the guy who got the shaft! Gilgamesh, the human conqueror and servant of ExDeath! He was always a civil dude, and now he gets to fight on the right team!!!

No? Is it too much?
Would Warmech, Kefka, Zeromus and Omega be better?

Macp
01-11-2005, 12:03 AM
1 Sephiroth
2 Seifer
3 Kefka
4 Seymour

Flamethrower
01-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Bikke
Ultros
Kefka
Palmer

The dialogue alone is the reason I'd want that team.

RedCydranth
01-11-2005, 12:12 AM
Party of villians huh?

4 Nemesis from FFX. I win.

Nemesis: HP: 10000000, Absorbs all magic. Can kill anyone in one hit.

turnitup5000db
01-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Cheezy and cheap... just my style... I think you and I are going to become very good friends.

Wolfmeister
01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Kefka
Kuja
Gilgamesh
Sorceress Adel

Freaky-funny-eccentric-looking villains

It will be colourful to unite them as a team :D

Yuffie514
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
My FF villains party:

1. Sephiroth...well, who wouldn't want to put him on their team?
2. Griever...i like his devilish look and his Shockwave Pulsar is really handy when i want to kick some @$$!
3. Seifer...he may be a punk, but i like him.
4. Ultima Weapon (FF8)...you might think why i didn't choose Omega Weapon instead of him, but i like Ultima Weapon better.

strawberryman
01-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Sephiroth- He Has a sword with an 8 foot blade!
Gilgamesh- Who could go wrong with like 10 arms?(he's got a cool battle theme, too)
Seymour- The party does need someone with crazy hair!
Kefka- he's the psychotic clown that we love!

AoiSora
01-13-2005, 04:20 AM
1. Sephiroth
2. Magus

I don't think I'd need anyone else. I got all the physical and magic power I'd need right there.

RedCydranth
01-13-2005, 04:26 AM
My team still beats yours. I think Sin could kill both of those two also. The BIG monster, not the lame bosses in X.

Del Murder
01-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Kuja
Kefka
Golbez
Gilgamesh

Shoden
01-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Sephiroth
Kuja
Yu Yevon
Ultimecia