PDA

View Full Version : Anchorman

SomethingBig
01-10-2005, 03:44 AM
This was a hilarious movie. Every time Brick spoke, I laughed my ears and face(s) off.

DISCUSS.

Symphonic
01-10-2005, 03:56 AM
"Brick, where did you get that handgrenade?"-Ron
Brick:"I don't know"

SomethingBig
01-10-2005, 04:03 AM
I LOVE BRICK.

Brick: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!
Ron: I saw that! Brick killed a man! Did you throw a trident?
Brick: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Ron: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

01-10-2005, 04:23 AM
i loved anchorman. brick was real funny.

"hey, where did you get those clothes, at the toilet...store?"

SomethingBig
01-10-2005, 11:07 PM
I can't believe no one else has seen it. All of you drop whatever you're doing now and go see Anchorman. :mad2:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-11-2005, 12:55 AM
i loved anchorman. brick was real funny.

"hey, where did you get those clothes, at the toilet...store?"

lol as soon as i saw the title i was going to say or quote rather the exact same thing lol! :D

Anchorman was good...the ending sort of fell though!

Jebus
01-11-2005, 01:17 AM
I love this movie. I just got the unrated DVD awhile ago, and the commentary is hilarious. They don't even talk about the movie. They basically just say a bunch of stuff that gets bleeped. And this is the unrated one. Plus Andy Richter and Kyle Gass stop by, and they're not even in the movie.

Flamethrower
01-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Best comedy of 2004 and one of the best comedies of all time. I really mean that. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard at a movie. It was one of those movies that are so ridiculous and off-the-wall that you can't help but laugh. Best scene is when they randomly broke into "Afternoon Delight".

I :love: Will Farrell.

Quotes from my AIM profile:

"Man, I look good. I mean, real good...HEY EVERYONE! COME SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK!" - Ron Burgundy

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!" - Brick Tamland

"I will smash your face into a car windshield, then take your mother Dorthy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner, and then NEVER call her again!" - Champ Kind

"It works 60 percent of the time, every time!" - Brian Fantana

01-11-2005, 01:40 AM
"mr. burgundy, you have a massive erection."

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-11-2005, 04:08 AM
It was alright. There were some funny parts, especially Brick, but I didn't think it was as good as other people had said. I was severely dissappointed as I see Will Ferrell as a comedy god.

The Captain
01-11-2005, 05:43 AM
I agree with Spiff.

To me, Ferrell's best film was Old School, as it was really the zany, wild mood swings I'd come to love in his performances from SNL.

Hmm, I suppose I should check out the unrated version as well. The problem with this film, and many like it, is in trying to keep the raing PG13, they don't go full out on a lot of the jokes and, to me some fall flat. Still, it was a very enjoyable film. I'd recommend anyone to go see it.

Take care all.

GhandiOwnsYou
01-13-2005, 04:25 AM
"Mr. Burgundy, you have a massive erection"
"...No i don't."
"yes, you do."
"It's an optical illusion. it the..uh..stripes come together..and...."

that and the gang fight between the newscasters. holy Shiat, Ben Stiller on the spanish channell? *cracks up* I think i may have peed myself a little in the theater laughing so hard....