PDA

View Full Version : Help me out please!Spoilers, or I hope.

CloudVII
01-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Ok, can someone please tell me the whole story of what happens to Tidus through and through. I haven't beaten X but I will soon, I'm as far as to the point where the fayth tells Tidus that's he's a dream (before Yunalesca) the endings been spoiled for me, I hear Tidus dies but what really happens ?

redxiiii
01-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, because Tidus is already dead and just a dream of the fayth when sin and yu yevon are dead the fayth can stop dreaming and that means tidus and auron go to the farplane, and meet jecht and live happily eva after :D

CloudVII
01-11-2005, 12:29 AM
So him and Yuna don't hook back up ?

rubah
01-11-2005, 12:57 AM
They do in the good ending. Otherwise yuna just learns she can live without him. I call all of those the 'not worth playing the game and they're just as bad as ffx;_;;;;;
endingss. The perfect ending makes it complete:) (and it's worth it:D)

The Chocobo Warrior
01-11-2005, 01:08 AM
HIGHLIGHT TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Actually, i think the Good Ending is better than the Perfect Ending, because in the Good Ending, we have the feeling Tidus is going to stay for GOOD! But in the Perfect Ending, we have the feeling that Tidus MAY vanish again. The Sad Ending is when Yuna learns that she has to live without Tidus, that Tidus would only be in her heart. The Bad Ending is...well...when you lost against Vegnagun.

PinkJellyBean
01-11-2005, 04:01 AM
i have a question.

OK, if you get the perfect ending, is it just a continuation of the good ending? or is it an entirely different ending?

Appless
01-11-2005, 11:20 AM
I think you get normal, good then the perfect ending one after the other.

Dianom
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Spoilers Below

[B]I heard that the perfect ending is just the same one were Yuna meeets tidus in Besaid but its at Zanarkand

The Chocobo Warrior
01-11-2005, 12:45 PM
^Yes, but, isn't the good ending where Yuna literally runs like hell after Tidus all happy and puts him in a tight hug and they live happily ever after? I thought the Perfect Ending was just Tidus and Yuna all of a sudden at Zanarkand.

DaggerFlux
01-11-2005, 02:56 PM
possible spoilers below

the good ending is where yuna jumps out the airship to greet tidus in besaid, the perfect ending is an extra sequence after the good ending if you get 100% and this shows them in zanarkand, i personally didnt see the perfect ending as worht it IMO cuz it aint even an FMV and it just says that tidus could possibly dissapear again

BudSoda02
01-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Note this contains MAJOR spoilers.
The perfect ending reveals that Tidus won't dissapear again. Yuna pushes him into the water at the Zanarkand coast to make sure. Tidus doesn't dissapear, & they probably live happily ever after...
Thanks-BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

rubah
01-12-2005, 01:37 AM
^-- exactly. It *eliminates* doubt.