PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre experiences

Itsunari 2000
01-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Does anyone here have any bizarre or unusual experiences they would like to share ?

I remember I was up late one Friday night , just getting ready to go to bed and I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye this brown-robed figure darting down the corridor just outside my bedroom door.

PS : :tongue: and NO I wasn't drinking before any of you make that conclusion.

Martyr
01-10-2005, 05:47 PM
PS : :tongue: and NO I wasn't drinking before any of you make that conclusion.

PS: You weren't drinking You were on acid! Right?

The other day I was so angry that O punched a rock wall as hard as I could. Amazingly enough, I hit it right that I barely suffered a scratch (Well, my hand was all bloody, but nothing deep).
In hindsight, I should have broken a bone or something. So that was a stroke of luck.

sascha
01-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah I too saw a hooded figure strangely enough. I woke up one night and looked out the window because I couldn't sleep and there for a split second I saw it.

Maxico
01-10-2005, 07:09 PM
YOUR ALL CRAZY

*puts on a brown robe*

theundeadhero
01-10-2005, 07:29 PM
When I was 4 or 5, I was sitting outside one night in my backyard. My cousin Kelly was babysitting me and my sister (she was a mean babysitter too :() and we were out there staring up at the stars. I saw something flash across the sky in ziggzaggy lines and asked my cousin what it was. She told me it was Santa Clause! Being so young I believed her. Looking back now I have no idea what it was.

DMKA
01-10-2005, 07:33 PM
I got banned from EoEO for absolutely no reason.

I thought that was pretty bizzare.

chaosknight
01-10-2005, 09:13 PM
At the house I lived at b4 I moved to Vegas, I would wake up in the night because my bed would shake violently. I dont know what caused this but it scared the @#$% out of me. One night that happened I went down stairs to get a glass of water. AS I entered the kitchen I saw a pair of what I thought to be red eyes. I of course didnt stay down there long enough to see what is was. I was up the rest of the night and I never went down stairs after dark again. The bed shakes continued untill the day I moved away.

Blackmageboi
01-10-2005, 09:22 PM
at like three in the moning on my eleventh b'day i saw adude that looked just like the gentlemen off buffy i blinked a few times and looked away but he was still there so i threw my pillow at it and he dissapered

chaosknight
01-10-2005, 10:00 PM
anotherthing my friends just reminded me of. I while back i was having =dreams of being followed by a man in a black cloak and hat, this hat covered his face so that I could not see him. In my dream I didnt know what he wanted, i asked him again and again but he never responded. He just kept on followwing. In a little bit these dreams stoped, however one day that my friend was late to walk to school with me I left without him. He says that he saw me laeving, but heres the wierd part, he said he saw a nam ina black cloak and a hat that hid his face following me for a while. I had not told him about the dream, so there is no way he could have known. I never saw the man he said was following me either. creepy isnt it?....

Psychotic
01-10-2005, 10:28 PM

I thought that was pretty bizzare.You called a mod a joker face. One step below calling them a clown face.

Fuzakeru
01-10-2005, 10:34 PM
One time at band camp . . .

. . . it was soriority week so many bizarre things happened.

Meat Puppet
01-10-2005, 11:20 PM
When I was a child, I had an interesting chat with an old smelly woman not many other people could see. She wasn't imaginary, just not many people could see her.

Also, when I was twelve, me, my cousins and my friends used to like to go adventuring in the sewage pipes. The last time we went, we saw a glowing humanite sort of figure standing on the corner of a tunnel intersection, just like it was peering around the corner at us. We were kids and had to bend to fit in the pipes, but it looked like this thing was standing up straight. The tunnels are dark and reflect no light. I wasn't at the front and I just made out the figure that look to be human, my brother said he saw grey eyes on it.
Nowadays when we look back, we usually come to the conclusion that it was some bald teenager high on acid with glow on the dark stickers pasted all over his body. There's still mystery to it, though.

01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye this brown-robed figure darting down the corridor just outside my bedroom door.

Yeah I too saw a hooded figure strangely enough. I woke up one night and looked out the window because I couldn't sleep and there for a split second I saw it. omg you guys are scaring me. i never had an experience like that. one time my friend had a dream that a man in a white suit came into his room, walked across and opened his closet door. the creepy thing was, his closet door was supposed to be on the other side of his room.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-10-2005, 11:28 PM
when i was a little kid i think i was like half awake and half asleep and anyting i imagined it just popped up there but for some reason i was thinking insects and creep crawlies so all these bugs were on my bed and i could exactly "wake up" until they were all over me...spiders milipides cockaroaches...dont want to have another experience like that again!

fire_of_avalon
01-11-2005, 01:19 AM
omg you guys are scaring me. i never had an experience like that. one time my friend had a dream that a man in a white suit came into his room, walked across and opened his closet door. the creepy thing was, his closet door was supposed to be on the other side of his room.
Men in white suits must be a common hallucination. I was at my cousins once and saw a man in white. We stared at each other for a while and then I blinked and he was gone and I flipped out. I've told this story before, though.

DMKA
01-11-2005, 01:25 AM
You called a mod a joker face. One step below calling them a clown face.
I must of been sleep-posting again. :(

mike without a hat
01-11-2005, 02:13 AM
My friend tells us stories about how he's seen aliens and that they've touched his face and were walking around in his house and stuff. I wont go into detail now though.
He's a terribly bad liar too but he tells us these things so seriously and he drew a picture of one once.

Cless
01-11-2005, 02:16 PM
One summer morning I saw, what can only be described as a white figure, erractically moving in my side field. Also, one night I saw something that looked like beads of fire traveling quickly across my back field. I still don't have a clue what these were...

boris no no
01-11-2005, 02:37 PM
at night a few years ago something hit the back of my head until i woke up. i thought i was dreaming until it happened again. i lepted out of bed and turned the lights on thinking it was my brother. there was noonwe there. it happened almost everynight for about a week. then i started to hear things move across my room like pens and stuff. just small noises but load enough at night to get very freaked out. then a week later my bed covers kept getting pulled down. one time i was pulling against it and whoever (or whatever) kept pulling until the cover came off.
after 2 weeks of this i was so freaked out i couln't sleep in my room so me and my friend did a spirit board and ended up talking to a ghost called Lut. we asked why he hit me and pulled my covers and he said that he was bored and wanted some fun. we asked him to stop and he said yes. it's never happened again although i do feel a precence (i know it sound cornty but i do) in the room sometimes
this is all true. i havn't made any of it up

DasaniWater
01-11-2005, 02:41 PM
My most "bizarre" experience was when I ran out of Dasani Water.

I almost killed myself.

Hawkeye
01-11-2005, 02:46 PM
the most bizzare experience was last night at 12:00am when my phone rang. on the caller id, it said, matrix, so im like wtf???
theres more to the story but im afraid i might lose you ;)

Dking'squeen
01-11-2005, 03:00 PM
bizaar? yeah i know what that is
bizzar, um....i don't know. I guess it's bizzar that the tops of two buildings in my city that stand right beside each other look to have devil horns on them
And i saw a shooting star right before the sun set, *when no stars were out because it was still daylight*

Breine
01-11-2005, 07:18 PM
This isn't very bizarre, but it was the only thing I could think of.

One night I cam home from a friend's house at around 12 o' clock. There weren't any lights in the house, so I assumed that my parents had gone to bed, locked the door, and left the key for me in the garage as usual. When I walked up to the door I noticed it was wide open...! My heart literally stopped for a split second, and I just froze. Naturally I thought that some burgler had broken in to my home, and that he might still was in there. I finally got the courage to step inside to look around. The first room you go in to when you enter my house is the kitchen. I grapped the biggest knife I could find, because I was so scared and I wanted to have something for self protection if a nasty burgler mugged me. Anyway, I grapped the big knife and started walking through all the rooms in the house to be sure that there wasn't somebody hiding anywhere. As I walked through the house I turned all the lights on. I found my way to my foster kid sister's room, and looked in. Everything seemed normal. I walked upstairs to go to my parents bedroom, and saw that everything was as usual. Noone had been in the house, and it turned out that it was my father who had forgotten to close and lock the front door...! Man, I was so scared!

theundeadhero
01-11-2005, 10:53 PM
When I went to ICP's last show on the Bizzar Bizarre tour in Columbia, MO?

01-12-2005, 02:09 AM
oh yeah i was at a park and it wasnt pitch black, but it was dark. across the park from where i was, i saw what looked like a little girl in a white dress just standing there. it looked like she was waving. i continued looking at her and she just stood there and didnt move. i just walked home after.

Necronopticous
01-12-2005, 02:36 AM
When I was 12 years old my grandfather was drugged up on medication and decided to shoot himself in the face with one of his rifles. After we heard the shot he came casually walking out to the living room and told my grandmother, mother and I "Look you guys, I'm snuffing!"

Probably the most bizarre thing that's ever happened to me.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-12-2005, 02:48 AM

I thought that was pretty bizzare.
I hear dat!

Tama2
01-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Well idk if this is Bizarre but I was readin this forum then I felt the house shake a little. I was all ok. Then it shook again but crazy style. Not like a rumble or anything but like the house was hit really really hard. I even bonced around in my chair.

I tihnk it was an earthquake but it freaked me 'cos I was already get spooked off this thread.

oh well

Harvest Moon
01-12-2005, 07:18 PM
I had a dream about talking to God, it was radical. He explained to me the ying and yang theory of the universe, that all things stem from the prime energies of chaos and law. (Scientists call these the "chaos theory" and "law of physics".)

One could not exsist without the other, chaos forms us all but we'd breakdown immideatly into nothingness without laws to bind our essence. So bassically deciding what came first is like looking at the glass half full or half empty.

The reason this was so awesome was because all living things descend to an extent from one of these energies, sortof like the sun how it's fire is so intense that is exscretes unimmaginable heat, well these energies are so feirce that they make-up entire multiverse!

It made so much sense, for instance, for those of you who's favorite food is animal related.. (Such as beef or cheese.) you prefer the color red over the color blue.

God or some sort of diety explained to me that man and woman are but extensions of the two energies, femmeninty is weak but many, immortal because the male energy could never negate it all, the male energy is strong and infinite, the femenine could never hope to crush it for too long. But still the energies try to destroy one another being tottally oppisite yet in constant sync like a reflection of some sort. The femenine try to overwhelm with thier numbers, the masculine try to obtain victory with thier power. Ironicaly what is masculine and what is femmenine is nothing like what we believe, much like Buddha said "you must first unlearn what you have learned".

In acttuality a white mage is a better example of masculine energy then a black mage.

Ever sense I had that dream my conservative friends say I act more liberal and my liberal enemies think I've become more insane then usual. But frankly now that I can fully understand myself, it's not difficult to understand the polar oppisite and help out those that need it for my own and everyone else's bennefit.

The only part that left me unsettled about the dream was the part where in the white room God smiled at me evily and said "You know, you remind me alot of Lucifer. And believe me, there's a distinct differance between Lucifer and Satan." We both looked at one of His t.v. screens which He uses to to scry on us and saw George W. Bush giving a speech.

I looked deeper into it and it turns out that there was no meationing of Lucifer in the Hebrew text, turns out the Eurepons added that name in later. Originally Lucifer was Latin for "Venus".

UltimaLimit
01-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah I too saw a hooded figure strangely enough.That was you? My bad. :p Don't worry, I was just passing by.

When I went to ICP's last show on the Bizzar Bizarre tour in Columbia, MO?I haven't been fortunate enough to attend one of their concerts, but one time I was listening to the Riddle Box CD while playing chess with myself. I'd carefully place pawns, hoping I'd forget and fool myself, while they rapped about serial killing and necrophilia and other things not endorsed by the FDA. That was a bit odd.

I'd share some other bizarre experiences, but my attourney informs me that I should plead the Fifth.