PDA

View Full Version : Music Video

Krytin
01-10-2005, 06:15 PM
I am wondering if any of you have heard/seen/know where to get the following video.

It's over 200 MB, and it is a video comprised of various FF VIII movie scenes, put into sequence and played to the song Teardrop by Massive Attack. I had the video back a few years ago, but I can no long seem to find it on the net anywhere.

ShivaBlizzard8
01-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Your best bet is to check out http://animemusicvideos.org They have almost everything, and you can search for videos by music, anime, etc, so things are pretty easy to find if you know what you're looking for. It will most likely be there. I have my own Final Fantasy music videos uploaded there. It's a great site. :)

Kamrusepas
01-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Hm, I've never seen that, which is weird, because I thought I had pretty much every FFVIII-music video there is on the internet....

Krytin
01-11-2005, 06:36 PM
well Kamrusepas, if I ever find it again I'll let you know, as I imagine you will enjoy it. The guy who put it together did an awsome job, even for the little things like timing fireworks to certain cues in the music.

Shive, thanks for the link. They didn't have the video but I am inquiring there aswell to see if anyone has heard of it. I know I didn't imagine the video... it's out there somewhere. lol :D

Kamrusepas
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Krytin:
I hate it when some people don't consider those kinda things when making videos.
Have you seen AtomX's stuff? It's amazing.

rubah
01-12-2005, 12:49 AM
some of his stuff:) of course the first ones aren't going to be as magnificent:)

I'd watch more amvs if it didn't take like. . . three hours to download them.

I'd make more amvs if I had time+a slightly faster processor and a harddrive that doesnt' complain about no memory left when a couple uncompressed videos sit on it:P