PDA

View Full Version : Ritz and Marche?

Demonic-Bahamut
01-11-2005, 07:50 PM
How many of those little scenes between ritz and marche are there? do they ever get together? :love:

Shuko
01-11-2005, 08:27 PM
Sounds like the premise for a bad fanfic, lol. Ritz will join your clan way late in the game and become your comrade in arms, but that's about all the action poor lil' Marche is gonna get. You know who I want in my clan? Prince Mewt! Heck yah! Betcha he could whine all the monsters' ears off, and send rival clans running and screaming in terror....

Just kidding. Actually, I wouldn't mind if Judge Cid or Llednar on my team...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Ritz is way out of Marsh's league.

Appless
01-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Actually, I wouldn't mind if Judge Cid or Llednar on my team...

You can get Cid on your team.

Flashback007
01-12-2005, 09:06 AM
When you send out Ritz to do the mission whit which you can obtain Sara, plus you use Ritz in the other mission with Sara. There will be a little scene between the two. In which Sara says something about them being together. Especially Ritz seems to want to change the subject quick then.

tailz
01-25-2005, 06:53 PM
yes you can get cid i had him but i didnt know that you would finnish the game when you do all his missions and the last time saved whas after beeting lednar and the queen to hell and back (yes i did some insane leveling and it whas worth it) but i lost him and btw cid is strong you should equip him with al the genie (dont know how to spell it) stuff and he will be almost invinceble

DJZen
02-05-2005, 03:53 AM
Ugh..... this sounds more like a bad hentai story.... WHY MUST YOU BE SO INFATUATED WITH UNDERAGE TEENS, JAPAN?