PDA

View Full Version : You have a particular FF character?

Tama2
01-13-2005, 01:26 AM
So do ya got one?

RedCydranth
01-13-2005, 02:34 AM
I'd say Vincent from 7 really appealed to me. I'm not goth, emo or anything dumb, I just liked the demeanor of his character. i'm glad he stars in FF7: DoC

I'm also fascinated with Vivi. he's so human. The most human character FF has made. He truly emoted as if he were real and he draws that very emotion out of the player as you play his role. I felt WAY more emotion playing FF9 than any other game. Mostly in part due to Vivi.

Yuffie514
01-13-2005, 02:57 AM
Yuffie! that's why my username is named after her! we have so much in common:

1. age group
2. personality
3. likes/dislikes

Crazy the Clown
01-13-2005, 03:34 AM
Shadow, for a few reasons.

1-Interceptor proves that he's good with dogs.
2-He's a ninja, and that's what all Juggalos and Juggalettes are.
3-He could give a damn less what anyone thinks about him.
4-His daughter's an artistic genius. Reminds me of a homie of mine, and she could give Van Gogh a run for his chedda.

AoiSora
01-13-2005, 03:45 AM
I don't think anyone character really appealed to me more than all of them, of all the games. And actually, I don't think I really *didn't* like any of them. But maybe..........Edge from FF4 has always kinda stood out a little bit in my books. Noble, but mischievous. haha

Martyr
01-13-2005, 03:58 AM
I always felt close to Galuf.
He's such a real good guy. Even though FFV has moments upon moments which are equally bizarre and stupid and insulting as they may be ingenius.

turnitup5000db
01-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Kain (FFIV) He was just such a badass. He was never really evil, he just had all this repressed jealousy and hatred that let Golbez manipulate and control him. The whole time he was just searching for a way to deal with a his one way love for rosa, and his friendship with Cecil. He was such a human character, and he tried so hard to do the right thing whenever it was left to him, it just kept on going downhill.

Blackmageboi
01-14-2005, 11:08 PM
red 13 he's just cool

Flamethrower
01-14-2005, 11:12 PM
Kain (FFIV) He was just such a badass. He was never really evil, he just had all this repressed jealousy and hatred that let Golbez manipulate and control him. The whole time he was just searching for a way to deal with a his one way love for rosa, and his friendship with Cecil. He was such a human character, and he tried so hard to do the right thing whenever it was left to him, it just kept on going downhill.

I agree.

I like Kain the most because I can easily relate to him.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-15-2005, 06:04 AM
Edgar.

Garnet236
01-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Princess Garnet from FF9 coz she's so sweet & innocent....And I can relate to her than anyone else...

DaggerFlux
01-16-2005, 08:58 PM
at the minute i would have to say tifa. she loves her friend and he doesnt have a clue. kinda like me lol

TheSpoonyBard
01-16-2005, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't say I have a fascination as such, but there are some characters I prefer more than others. They would be Celes, Shadow, Vincent, Tifa, Squall, Rinoa, Freya, Vivi, Lulu and Yuna.

Alexander
01-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Zell, Vincent, Eiko, Vivi, Lulu, Mog, Palom and Porom (Specially Palom), Krile... \o\

Destai
01-21-2005, 10:18 PM
The main fantasys dont interest me to much because, well they're fantasy. I like real problems. I like Marche, Mewt and Ritz from FFTA because they seem like real kids with real problems. I Like alot of the characters from the .hack// series to :confused: ((((anyone played it!?!?)))) :confused:

Blue mage Cloud
01-26-2005, 06:53 PM
:D Cloud and Terra have always been my favorites. Cloud especialy with Enemy Skill Materia.

Dreddz
01-26-2005, 07:34 PM
probably Red X111 from ff7. Im not a dog but are personalities are quite alike. Were open about are feelings. We can be quite tough (sometimes) and i smell like a dog after not washing for a couple of days

Faith
01-30-2005, 05:23 AM
Celes from VI and Beatrix from IX. They both had a great backround/story and had really nice theme songs :)

Apollo
02-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Celes from FFVI and Maria from FFII.The reason Celes appealed to me so much is because even though she was so strong and was a general in an evil empire she really wasn't so evil and then relized that the what the empire was doing was wrong and used her power to help the returners.

As for Maria,I just liked her.I don't know why I got kind of obsessed with her but I think she's so cool.

rubah
02-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Maria *is* cool.

KO her some time. You get a glimpse of just how skimpy her outfit really is.

Or better yet, let Frioniel get KOed, then walk around with her on the worldmap:D there's probably an easier way to do that though;P

Quina
02-06-2005, 07:15 AM
I guess you could say that...