PDA

View Full Version : COm card help

KuRt
01-13-2005, 02:50 PM
Chain of memories ainīt that great game (at least on Sora) but i have to play it to understand KH2. But, Iīm in toruble in Neverland. What makes this game not-so-good, is that u have to open doors with cards!?!

And now i canīt get to cptn. Hook īcause I need a 1 card.. Iīve looked for a 1 card until I came from school! (that means 15.30 and now is 17.00, so Iīve been looking for it like an hour and a half..)

Any help where I could get 1 cards or WORKING cheats like all map cards??

(and what are those premium cards anyway? I havenīt found anything special form them except they r shiny)

kaizer21
01-14-2005, 01:06 PM
what kind of card do u need?

and to answer ur question bout the premium cards, they cost less Cp than cards of the same value....here's and example. Say you have a cloud card (#7) and it costs 39 Cp. If it were premium, the cloud card of the same value (#7) would cost like 29...its not that accurate but im just using it as an example.

KuRt
01-14-2005, 01:35 PM
what kind of card do u need?

i need any color of 1 card but i canīt find īem anywhere..

PS. Thanx for the premium card help

kaizer21
01-14-2005, 08:23 PM
if u have a feeble darkness cards, the heartless drop cards with a low value...just go to a room and u can reset it by hitting the door as if it were still locked...then u could do the room creation over again...hope this helps...same thing if u need cards with a higher value...reset the room and use the almighty darkness card

KuRt
01-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Thank you very, very much! that helped a lot!