PDA

View Full Version : The good old days...

MohA
01-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi

I'm so happy to see a few people still playing the greatest game ever; Final Fantasy VII :cry: :cry: :cry:
I just happen to go through my old CDs and found FF VII there, after playing it for a while I felt so much better just by listening to Nobuo Uematsu music and I just could'nt stop playing for a while... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This game brings back so much memories...ahhh the good old days. Please don't mind me much, I've just been behind with the FF series and want to know and live the good old days again :) .
So are people still playing FF VII??

Wuggly Blight
01-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Of course, Square hit GOLD and FFVII is so sucessful people still play it 8 years later, how many games can claim THAT!

Yuffie514
01-13-2005, 10:15 PM
i remember when i used to sit in front of the living room TV playing FF7. i was training hard, everyone was on lv#99, and no monster can touch me...sadly, i accidently erased my great file. eventually, i gave myself a new start, but i don't play much now.

finalheaven
01-13-2005, 10:17 PM
hey we all love ff7 reson why were here^_^ dont worry about being behind with ff series..ff is still big and many ppl are still discovering it.. i only disocvered ff7 a year and a half ago anyway and i just finished ff8 3 weeks ago and im playing 6 now ^_^...soooooooo yeah were all still playing 7 it'll be here foever...........^_^

Shoden
01-13-2005, 10:17 PM
i love F7 its a great game but somehow it seemed rushed, hopefully the new PS2 verson will be better 7 and 8 are my top 2 games ever they are getting remade for Ps2 along with that disgrace IX aswell

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-13-2005, 10:26 PM
No, they're not.

Shoden
01-13-2005, 10:54 PM
they are i've read it in 5 game magazines now, the games have been made basically they need testing so they should be released about fall 2005. the reason for this is because it was requested by so many fans so square decided to do it.

lord shishio
01-13-2005, 11:02 PM
I had heard about it a while back, that they were thinking about remaking them, but I wasn't sure. But that was a while ago. :eyebrow:

Shoden
01-13-2005, 11:10 PM
yeah ive knew about ti for 3 years now all of them are finished and ready for testing, i cant wait for em ill buy 7 straight away then 8.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-13-2005, 11:30 PM
No, really, they're not. This rumor's been flying around now for about two years now, and there's been nothing to show for it. If it were coming out within the year or even within two years, Square would have thrown a bunch of trailers and screenshots at us like they do with every single game they release. It's not happening. Get over it, and don't make me have to close this perfectly good thread because of your interest in spreading misinformation.

lord shishio
01-13-2005, 11:31 PM
liar

theundeadhero
01-14-2005, 12:28 AM
liarWas that directed towards Kishi? :eep:

Yes, many people still replay FFVII as well as all the rest of the FFs, the Dragon Warriors, Zelda, and all the classic games.

MohA
01-14-2005, 01:38 AM
WAhhh this is great :D . However I haven't heard of the remaking of FF VII, this is the first time I heard so! is this true??

If thats the case then I have to get off my fat ass and get FF X-2 to get up to date, just finished FFX :) ....ahhh bahhh no where near FFVII, but still OK :D ...I have to go look for FF X-2 now, is it the continuation of FFX or just a new story all together?
Thanks.

Ichimonji
01-14-2005, 02:02 AM
Continuation. Two years later, where there is no Sin. The Eternal Calm. Oh, but new problems arise... What could they be I wonder? If you wish to find out, go and "score" yourself a copy of Final Fantasy X-2 by Square-Enix today!

UltimateSpamGrover
01-14-2005, 04:02 AM
yup, this is becoming FFX, looks like this thread is being closed. and kishi is unfortunately right, FFVII-IX remakes for Ps2 was just a rumor.

Del Murder
01-15-2005, 06:03 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54745

Similar topic. This one is getting sour.