PDA

View Full Version : big brother

boris no no
01-13-2005, 10:55 PM
well its that time of year when the usual rubbish "reality" tv shows are on! this year its celebraty big brother. its awful!! i all the people in there are hardly famous except for caprise, sylvester stollones mum!! :eek: and sylester stollones ex wife...briggett something!
anyone else who hates it should read the ben elton book "dead famous" its very funny and thats the michael out of big brother!
i can't belive how bad tv is!!!

Doc Sark
01-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Kenzie called John McCruick blood, and then said he was gonna slap his lips about. If that isn't funnier than anything Ben Elton ever wrote then I don't know what is.

Sr. Tobias
01-13-2005, 11:13 PM
u should watch portuguese channels... they hav all those lame shows at night, but in th morning they hav a talk show called "Praça da Alegria" (that's th main public channel, but all th others hav a similar show") that lasts for about 3 hours, where ppl come and talk about, I dunno, fruit baskets, and how to make them, and then these lame accordeonists play some crappy tune and sing about how they wanna hump their 18yr old neighbour (all in very subtle "metaphors", like "I wanna park my car in th neighbour's garage, which is very narrow")... then th takes about an hour and a half, and has commercials in between... and when u thought it was all over, they hav another show, which is exactly th same thing, but with a different name, and it lasts for another 3 hours... and then u hav th sitcoms, and then, bigbrother, or better still: "celebrity farm"... or whatever...

it's just sad, but th world is becoming more and more stupid everyday... and then there's a few who don't abide to all this stupidity, but get overwhelmed by th rest of th population, so don't get heard... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lord Chainsaw
01-13-2005, 11:25 PM
This isn't being shown in America is it? Cause I haven't heard anything about the next Big Brother, which is pretty strange because they had an application commercial during the season finale of Big Brother 5.

Wonder what happened to it...

It's okay though, cause I'm gonna be set with Amazing Race All Stars with the return of the most badass reality show contestant of all time: Colin Guinn.

boris no no
01-15-2005, 12:07 AM
i think that many really annoying tv reality show start in the uk
big brother
pop idol (american idol....i will kill simon cowell one day.....)
....thats all i can think of right now!
but be warned!! you'll be getting

i'm a celebraty get me out of here - celebraties have to got to the australian outback and survive by doing tasks such as stick their hand in a tub full of scorpians, put their faces into tanks full of flies and eat kangaroo testicles...yummy

strictly come dancing - celebraties have to dance....thats it!

the farm - celebraties have to live and work on a farm. rebecca loos (the one that had an affair with beckham) had to ejaculate a boar...lovely!

gokufusionss1
01-15-2005, 04:40 PM
i think you're forgeting the best UK to US reality tv export Scrapheap challenge or the american version JUNKYARD WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyway back to big brother that kid kenzieeeeee (do youknowwhatimean) is the most chav like person i've ever seen, I can't wait till he flip reverses it)

Rye
01-15-2005, 04:42 PM
It used to rock, but now it's horrible. :/

Aphelion
01-15-2005, 05:33 PM
In Brazil, we have a lot of stupid shows...We watch some of the shows you all said earlier, like American Idol, and we have our own edition of Big Brother (BB sucks, but as long as there's punching and kicking, it'll be alright...sorry, I'm needing a good Jackie Chan movie). I've heard of this Survivor (and I actually believe it's in one of the Brazilian channels) but I've never watched it myself.
Oh, and we have "Casa dos Artistas", and that one is BAD. They reunite singers, actors, and all sort of "artists" (if you dare to call them "artists") and put them in a house, and all we see is talk. I don't remember sseing any punchin' or kickin' in it, but...Lucky me: I never heard of it again. Yay!

Croyles
01-15-2005, 10:55 PM
I hate reality tv shows full stop. They irritate me.

boris no no
01-15-2005, 10:59 PM
wow!! scrapheap challenge!! i used to watch that every sunday til i got a job...
i love their names!! i want to be in it sooooooooooo much!!
:love: :love:
yeay! jackies out the house!!