PDA

View Full Version : Emerald weapon is evil

lord shishio
01-13-2005, 11:17 PM
I went through the entire game, got everyones ultimate weapons, gave cloud a x4 demi spell with a double cast attached to it (8 demi's per turn) and I even took the time to get cloud's double strike materia upgraded to x4, but yet I still could'nt kill it. Has anyone else had this problem? :(

Shoden
01-13-2005, 11:18 PM
try the walkthrough on www.ffwa.org it has a brilliant guide

Lacuna16
01-14-2005, 12:42 AM
If you have ten or more pieces of materia on each character when Emerald uses, air etam (i think that is the name) it is an automatic kill. Air etam's damage is based on how much materia each character has equipped. My method to kill was by using W-Item to duplicate Hero Drinks and then used a bunch on Cloud and Cid. Hero Drinks not only speed up the time it takes to build your limit meter, but it also increases the strength of your Limit Breaks.

Good Luck

battousai9439
01-14-2005, 04:18 AM
One word, Knights of the Round.

Another word, Omnislash.

Hawkeye
01-14-2005, 05:22 AM
i tried it with ruby weapon. sorry sob.

although, i was like at level 80 when i did this :(

Mirage
01-14-2005, 02:32 PM
As far as I know, hero drinks boost all stats, not just strength. I usually use two of these on each character :p.

MohA
01-14-2005, 03:16 PM
The way I killed it was by using the ALL LUCKY SEVEN :) ...very easy. All I did was go into battle in some area where the enemy is weak and let it hit me until I get the last two digits of my HP to be 77 (asuming your HP is lower than 7777 when the enemy hits you) and then I just used potions and stuff to get it up to 7777!!! After this I changed that character with HP of 7777 so I could use it for the weapons battle and replaced it with another character to do the same thing. Do the other two charcters besides Cloud (You can't change Cloud) first and then try to do it for Cloud after reserving the other two characters for the weapon. Once you got Cloud ready aswell then put all the characters with HP 7777 and you'll win for sure. Hey it might take a while to get the last two digits as 77 but it works :D ...well for me it did. A good place for doing this I think would be near Midgar.

I don't know much but has anyone tried this before? I think lots of people have and know about this.

lord shishio
01-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Thanks, I'll try some of you're ideas.