PDA

View Full Version : [B]Curse You Mother Nature[/B]

Clouded Sky
01-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Grrrr - Seeing as it's Friday, I don't have classes - i only go tues-thur. So I figured I'd drive to the shopping centers around here - like thirty miles away. unfortunately it's like -25 with windchill right now and my car refuses to start - i just spent almost an hour trying to jump it. nothing. at all. piss me off major. really needed to complain about that. i need to get a present for my secret santa for a work party tomorrow - if my car won't start tomorrow - i'll be screwed.

so i guess, uh, feel free to comment or to complain about the weather...

EDIT: sorry about the title - i guess i'm just not competent when it comes to naming threads - (B)(/B) just looks cool... uhh, yeah, that's it.

Psychotic
01-14-2005, 07:13 PM
It's kinda ironic that you dislike the weather considering your user name, doncha think? :p

But yeah, I hate the weather at the moment. Too cold.

Silmaril
01-14-2005, 07:40 PM
The sky in Karachi is in mourning and shrouded in gray...

Baloki
01-14-2005, 07:44 PM
But yeah, I hate the weather at the moment. Too cold.

Depends how deep you go really at the mo :p

Skystone
01-14-2005, 08:06 PM
:Flaunts Canadianism:

Bah, you have it easy. It was -32 C without windchill today. Yesterday, with windchill, the temperature was somewhere in the minus fourties.

It hasn't gotten to -50 yet this year though, so that's cool at least. ;)

Rye
01-14-2005, 08:07 PM
It's too cold here, but yet it never snows more than a few minutes. :(

SeeDRankLou
01-14-2005, 08:51 PM
I live in southeast Texas, where it's never really cold for more than a week. However, it snowed for the first time in like 12 years, and for the first time in recorded history it snowed in Houston on Christmas Day (well, Christmas Eve in the evening and the snow was still there Christmas Day). That was weird. And then in three days it was 70 degrees again. Currently it's 60 degrees right now and the wind is blowing light and it's sunny, it's a good day. I'm a big fan of the weather right now.

Old Manus
01-14-2005, 08:59 PM
You have not discovered rain until you go to Wales.

Shlup
01-14-2005, 09:01 PM
It's kinda ironic that you dislike the weather considering your user name, doncha think? :p
:lol:

I think your problem is less with the weather and more the crappy car.

boris no no
01-14-2005, 11:21 PM
i don't like the weather at the mo cause i've just had an exam about it!! bloody revision!
plus it's sooooooooooooooooooo cold!! my fingers are freezing!

escobert
01-14-2005, 11:47 PM
You have not discovered rain until you go to Wales.
It rains 4 or 5 days a week hear >:0 It never used to.

boris no no
01-14-2005, 11:54 PM
It rains 4 or 5 days a week hear >:0 It never used to.
thats because of global warming!!!its changing the weather pattern of ELNINO....i'll shut up now