PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION round 5(VOTE IN THIS) kick out your LEAST favorite char.

JseanjohnC
01-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Barrett was voted out w/ the 2nd highest %(after Caith Sith) w/ 50%!!!! one out of two of us(Not me) voted to eliminate him! that shows how close round 5 will be! Yuffie and Cloud for the first time are most vulnerable and as it looks Red XIII, Cid, and Vincent have great chances of top 3 but that all can change this round! As one more month will determine the winner keep votin so ur fav makes it how u want it!

P.S. if you like this poll go visit Final Fantasy X-2 survival polls! (13 remain; wildcard coming soon)

MY VOTE: VINCENT
-Vincent second time voting for you and as long as I keep votin u will not make top 2 hopefully!(Go redXIII, Cloud!) I never liked u much in the game. you are a great hidden character but nuthin compared to NORMAL characters(cid,cloud,red) plus who wants a character that can not appear in the game much if u play it uncorrectly to win the game? (sorry vincent and yuffie but c ya)

thanks and i dont care if u agree with me lol but keep votin haha!

btw IGNORE the other one! i hate it when this happens

Flamethrower
01-14-2005, 11:10 PM
I don't care who goes as long as it's Red XIII or Vincent. I want Cloud, Yuffie, and Cid to be the final 3. (Some would say Yuffie doesn't have a chance to make it there, but hey, she's come this far!) I'll think about it and vote later.

EDIT: Meh, I'll vote for Red XIII. Vincent at least has the whole "mysteriously cool silent guy" thing going for him. Red XIII just wasn't quiet as cool as a talking beast with a flaming tail should be.

boris no no
01-15-2005, 12:11 AM
yeay! barrets out!! after much haggleing!! ;)
voted for cid. sorry but i think that vincents much cooler!

JseanjohnC
01-15-2005, 04:29 AM
looks like Cloud may not be vulnerable this round so far: which is VERY surprising dont get me wrong i like em but votes last week werent good for him

Zante
01-15-2005, 08:31 AM
I voted for Red. Again, he isn't bad, but I like the other characters more, especialy Vincent.

HanaKirei
01-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I get the feeling I'm going to be shot for this, but I voted for Cloud. ^^; I do like him, but of the choices available...

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-15-2005, 07:16 PM
I think I'll get a chance to vote more honestly, but I should still be a little strategic. Last time, it didn't matter who I voted for b/c Barret got slottered. Yuffie is in 2nd place, but I think Vincent and Red aren't that great. Vincent is in 2nd place (4 votes, while Red has 5), so I'll vote for him to make things interesting and to still protect Cloud somewhat, as well as Yuffie. I can't vote for a girl.

redxiiii
01-15-2005, 07:56 PM
:tongue: I voted 4 vincent he`s cool but I prefare Red if you haven`t noticed :tongue:

JseanjohnC
01-15-2005, 08:22 PM
good more votes goin 2 vincent while i want Redxiii to stay more than nethin!

VoodooChild
01-15-2005, 08:35 PM
CID TO GO! :)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-15-2005, 09:17 PM
Yay, I think I was wrong about Vincent making it. Maybe Yuffie will be #3 after all! Maybe even 2! Maybe even. . . no way, man.

EDIT: Checking back a couple days later and noticing my post is still last, I decided to edit. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuffie is catching up! I wanted her to be 2nd or 3rd. To those are may vote for Yuffie *manipulates* youuu will voooote for reeeed xiiiiiiii!"

Raistlin
01-16-2005, 07:10 PM
I think it's Cloud's time. Irritating spikey-haired whiner. *votes*

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-16-2005, 08:13 PM
He's not a whiner; he's a human. Nomura did such a beautiful job designing his character, and I feel bad for him b/c you don't see the beauty and the time he put into Cloud's character, Raistlin.

theundeadhero
01-16-2005, 08:32 PM
I want Red gone. I absolutely hated his character and played it as little as possible.

ShunNakamura
01-16-2005, 08:56 PM
This is by far the toughest yet.

I guess I gotta vote red out.. despite how much I like him. However I like Cid, Cloud, Vincent, and Yuffie more then him.

Raistlin
01-16-2005, 09:54 PM
He's not a whiner; he's a human. Nomura did such a beautiful job designing his character, and I feel bad for him b/c you don't see the beauty and the time he put into Cloud's character, Raistlin.
Oh, I agree he's a good character for the story. Not all characters need to be liked.

During the first two discs, his blind arrogance and stubborn denial of everything are increasingly irritating every time I play through it.

Trumpet Thief
01-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Silly, you won't get shot, I've voted for Cloud since round 1 simply because if Cid is to stand a chance of winning, we need to get rid of Cloud ASAP. Not many people who go up against Cloud come out victorious.

Albedo: Agreed. Down with Cloud! *Laughs maniacally*

RedCydranth
01-16-2005, 09:59 PM
I voted Red XIII.

Go Vincent! He rules.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Well, I'm getting relaxed. This round is shaping up to be a loser for Red.

Most of us seem to agree more or less. Cait Sith is most people's least favorite, then next was Tifa (whyyyy), then most people went after Aeris, then most people thought Barret should be humiliated, and now it looks like most people have Red the next person on their list. More or less, that seems to be the pattern. Each round, a new person gets 40 or 50 % of the vote. If things keep going in this pattern, I call Red's elimination now.

My predictions:

5th Red
4th Vincent
3rd Yuffie
2nd Cid
1st Cloud

I'm not sure about 2nd and 3rd place, though. Yuffie could make it to round 2. If Yuffie, Cid, and Cloud are top 3, I'll flip a coin so I can vote.

JseanjohnC
01-17-2005, 05:21 AM
how i would vote:
09-Xaeris(voted 3times)
08-vincent(voted 2 times)
07-yuffie
06-Xcait sith
05-cid
04-Xbarrett
03-redxiii
02-Xtifa
01-cloud

predictions:
05-redxiii(IM DISAPOINTED!)
04-yuffie
03-vincent(at last)
02-cloud(my vote to win)
01-cid(constant each week on votes)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-17-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm crossing my fingers Yuffie can survive the next round. What happened in the Aeris round doesn't seem to be carrying over.

Well, I'm glad you'll also be voting for Vincent. That'll help Yuffie. Vincent will have at least 2 votes next round for sure.

Say it with me, everyone! "Redxiii and Vincent both suuuuuck!"

EDIT: hmm, since votes in other rounds don't always carry over (but some do), I was looking at the posts to and having those trump what the above votes predict.

Next round, Vincent is definitely getting at least 4 votes, and 2 votes are not going to him.

I cannot say with Yuffie :(

If the vote carries over to next round, Cloud might not survive Cid. It's not certain, but Cloud would want more votes for Cid (or hopefully Vincent) that went for Red this round.

redxiiii
01-17-2005, 04:12 PM
:mad2: Hey weimar vincent sucks but don`t include red :mad2:

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Sorry, redxiiii. I meant they suck compared to the other characters we have to choose from.

ShunNakamura
01-17-2005, 10:19 PM
If you are looking for who is voting for who next round.. It looks like for me I'll be voting on vincent although it isn't sure fire.. I'll have to go and reanalyze the remaining characters.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Nah, you don't have to re-analyse! Just vote for Vincent next round!

Uh oh 1. Vincent is behind Yuffie.

Uh oh 2. 8 is kinda close to 10 for comfort.

Dante WolfWood
01-17-2005, 11:56 PM
how could yall hate Vincent so much! He is the best! I hope Yuffie goes down! after that! ITs CLOUD!!!

Raistlin
01-18-2005, 02:16 AM
This is how it should be:

5: doesn't matter
4: doesn't matter
3: doesn't matter
2: doesn't matter
1: Cid

There. Everyone else is obviously inferior to the awesomeness that is Cid Highwind.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-18-2005, 03:20 AM
Oh god. Red and Yuffie are tied! Come on everyone! Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!Vote for Vincent!

Naughty Tifa
01-18-2005, 06:25 AM
Oh man, I voted for Red XIII. I love all the characters that are still standing. ><

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Now that the last cute girl is about to be eliminated (sorry redxiiii). . .
Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!Vote for RedXIII!

Armisael
01-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Just come on this tournament..Voted for Yuffie!
And when was Tifa eliminated btw?

Flamethrower
01-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Tifa was the second one voted off.

This is the history so far (to my memory)

1st week: Cait Sith
2nd week: Tifa
3rd week: Aeris
4th week: Barret

I originally wanted Cid to win but now I'm pulling for Yuffie. I love a good underdog. How awesome would that be if she managed to make it all the way to the end, after weeks of close calls? This could be her week to go but you never know.

redxiiii
01-18-2005, 07:41 PM
:( Thats fine weimar he`s got to go out sometime :(

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Nooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuffie's losing!

I'd start a new thread called "Vote for Red XIII" but I don't want the mods mad at me.

Cecilia
01-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I voted Yuffie.. I want Vincent to win! :love: :D

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Noooo! I should have voted for Red if I knew this was going to happen.

Hmm, I suppose I could get a friend that I named Yuffie after to vote for Red. It would be at a different IP address so you'd know it wasn't me.

ShunNakamura
01-20-2005, 03:32 AM
Come on people vote... whatever happened to the large number of voters from the round 3? well we only have 44 thusfar don't we want to beat the record?

Hawkeye
01-20-2005, 05:00 AM
yuffie needs to get her scrawny little ass out of this round. how she survied, i dont know.

vincent is gonna win! hope its going to end w/ vincent, cid and red!

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-20-2005, 06:12 AM
Okay, anybody have a warning to spare so you can start a new thread called "Vote for Red XIII!!! Long live Yuffie!" Come on, guys! Some campaigning needs to be done.

But it doesn't look too good for her, so I'll probably just be rooting for Cid and Cloud now.

Dark Sage
01-20-2005, 09:54 AM
No one can counquer with Cloud. But Vincent is cool too. Aaawww, I can not decide ;) .

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Decide to vote for Red.

VoodooChild
01-20-2005, 05:40 PM
When does this poll close?

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-20-2005, 07:00 PM
This poll will close on 01-21-2005 at 18:00:31

lord shishio
01-20-2005, 09:49 PM
I voted for Vincent, you never really learn much about him, and he isn't that good anyways.