PDA

View Full Version : who are you going to see??

boris no no
01-15-2005, 12:09 AM
jsut wondering if anyones going to see any bands in concert? any bands! just wondering!

i'm going to see rammstein in feburary!
and maroon 5 in march!
can't wait!

oh and i'm seeing little britain live in novemeber!!!! :love: yeay!

Dingo Jellybean
01-15-2005, 12:16 AM
I hope to see U2 when they tour the east coast later this year. I may see Evanescence, but since they're working on the album, they won't be touring for a long while.

But I do hope to see U2, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For was my first song EVER. I've been a U2 fan since. I can't wait to get a chance to see them live.

Jewels
01-15-2005, 04:20 AM
I will be seeing Greenday in March and also hopefully be seeing a lot of bands at this one concert called Edgefest, also in March.

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-15-2005, 07:34 AM
Sometime soon I hope to attend a Seattle Symphony performance.

boris no no
01-15-2005, 03:50 PM
sorry i lied...i'm not seeing maroon5, i'm seeing the zutons now! :love:
yeay!
sorry chickiebees!

I hope to see U2 when they tour the east coast later this year. I may see Evanescence, but since they're working on the album, they won't be touring for a long while.

But I do hope to see U2, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For was my first song EVER. I've been a U2 fan since. I can't wait to get a chance to see them live.
my daddy djed for them in the 70s!!when they were small and noone knew who they were! he did it twice in brighton! :D claim to fame!!

gokufusionss1
01-15-2005, 04:37 PM
you've just reminded me i haven't been to a gig in just under a year, prehaps i'll go see the doves or taking back sunday at the end of the month.