PDA

View Full Version : [A] So here is a little Blacksad-Blade Runner fan art

Shadow Nexus
01-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Yeah, well, I don't tend to draw fan art, but I just felt like doing a little Blacksad-Blade Runner crossover. For those who don't know, Blacksad is a franco-spanish comic done in noir style (old detective movies) with a little twist, and it's the fact it uses antropomorphic animals as characters, each representing ideas based on associations to popular culture, and children's tales. So you know, cats are kinda mysterious and dark, foxes are mischiveous (however thats written) and so on. I had Blacksad in my avatar for quite a while. Blade Runner is also a film in a noir style, but futuristic, and done in 1983, not in the forties of fifties like the noir classics. I really like that movie a lot.

So yeah, basically put Blacksad in Deckard clothes (although both are similar) on the Blade Runner universe.

http://membres.lycos.fr/discepolin/blacksaddeckard2.jpg

La la, that was fun to do. Maybe I'll finish it one day.

Necronopticous
01-15-2005, 02:35 AM
Uh oh, I see furry influence.

nik0tine
01-15-2005, 02:41 AM
Nec can see through you, SN!

Shadow Nexus
01-15-2005, 03:12 AM
Uh oh, I see furry influence.

T_T

I hate you. And if I had a little of your hair, I would be making voodoo with you.

*looks at a creepy, skinny guy he just drew*

Argh, this must make me a goth too.

*runs into his room, puts on bunny ears and paints his face Crow style*

You know, today I realised I hate everyone in the whole world.

Nec can see through you, SN!

I was going to give you Jamaica when I took over the world, but now I'll give you Texas.

nik0tine
01-15-2005, 03:24 AM
I was going to give you Jamaica when I took over the world, but now I'll give you Texas. :(

Shadow Nexus
01-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Thats what you get for relating the pic to furries. He is a bad ass, not a damn furry. Furries have large shiny eyes and bounce around either being happy or screwing each other. Well, not exactly, but I say so and I must be right because I am the most intelligent person in the world.

nik0tine
01-15-2005, 03:41 AM
I agree. But I still deserve Jamaica! I mean after all, I am a dread lock rasta!

Shadow Nexus
01-15-2005, 03:46 AM
You are a pothead. OK, I'll give you Jamaica as long as you share the weed with me, and there's enough of it to kill my brain cells and make me stupid enough to watch crappy reality shows like Big Brother all over the day, while my saliva drips because of the slow lobotomization I have condemned myself to.

After all, when I take over the world I'm just going to live to Tahiti. I'll just give away the rest, I don't need it. Want Spain? I'll let you decide wich corrupt politicians should be imprisoned and wich ones should be executed.

:D

nik0tine
01-15-2005, 04:38 AM
You are a pothead
Am I Shadow Nexus? Am I?

Itsunari 2000
01-16-2005, 12:55 AM
Sweet ! There's a certain intensity to that figure that's just so ... magnetic.

finalheaven
01-16-2005, 05:52 PM
ohh.cool ..such a twisted hybrid mind..^_^