PDA

View Full Version : For all you coffee haters...

ROBwestfall
01-15-2005, 02:32 AM
:D i've found the three coffees and decided to tell everyone about them just incase anyone wants some tips. :D

1. one is in the south gate by lindblum right after you get freya and vivi at the festival of the hunt.

2. one is in madain sari in eiko's kitchen behind a picnic table.

3. last one is in dali. go right before the card tournament in treno(the big official card tournament). in the mayors house there will be a sick person lying on the bed and you have to play a mini game to get to some useful items and eventually the mayors key. go right outside (by the entrance to the undergroud) and put the key in the big door. there will be a chest that contains around 30,000 gil. after you get the gil, check the chest again for the burman coffee.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button to add more. -Murder

boris no no
01-15-2005, 03:39 PM
:D i loved finding the coffee!!
it makes me so happy when i give it to morid!! bless that old man
i was soooooo sad when he died :(

Dark Matter
01-16-2005, 07:28 PM
1. one is in the south gate by lindblum right after you get freya and vivi at the festival of the hunt.
Where?? Where?? I gave up to find the coffee a long time ago. Oh yeah, I'll try to find once I go back home....
What will hapen if I find all the 3 coffee??

la monk
01-17-2005, 04:11 PM
if you find all the coffee you get a model of the prima vista. it sits in your room and does nothing. its not even a key item.

Memorylight
01-18-2005, 12:50 PM
So there's no use in finding them?? Only found two coffies, after that I gave up...

la monk
01-18-2005, 09:59 PM
only if you want to show off or get every item.( ROBwestfall 7 potions) but i did it anyway

boris no no
01-18-2005, 10:04 PM
i like the ship!! i could just sit and look at it alllll day!! plus i'm TRYING to do it 100%...unfortunatly i can'y get excallaber II...poop!!
mmmm coffee!! :cry: morrid!

Necronopticous
01-18-2005, 10:06 PM
if you find all the coffee you get a model of the prima vista. it sits in your room and does nothing. its not even a key item.
If you don't know, don't speak. It counts toward your treasure hunting rank later in the game, just like all of the other mini figures. It never goes in your key item menu, but it is still counted as a key item.

eestlinc
01-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Treasure hunter rank is based on the cards you have. Maybe the mini items influence it but you can get Rank S without getting all that stuff.

boris no no
01-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Treasure hunter rank is based on the cards you have. Maybe the mini items influence it but you can get Rank S without getting all that stuff.
i'm pretty sure that cards have nothing to do with the treasure hunter rank...i'm rank a and i only played cards about 4 times.... :confused: plus i have some pretty pooey cards

Alexander
01-19-2005, 12:44 PM

No o_O Treasure Hunter Rank is based on treasures. Chocographs and such. That surey explains why I have Treasure Hunter Rank H. :D

ROBwestfall
01-22-2005, 02:06 AM
did yall like my hip info? [B]Jes tryin' ta help a brudda out, ya herd?

ROBwestfall
01-23-2005, 04:22 PM
boris no no.. if youre trying yo get 100%, you wouldn't happen to have gotten the 7 potions in alexandria did you? if you did could you find my post about the 7 potions in alexandria and let me know? if you didn't that's fine too. :)