Sr. Tobias
01-15-2005, 10:35 PM
so? what's ur point?

Carnage
01-15-2005, 10:35 PM
never even heard of the game.

Sr. Tobias
01-15-2005, 10:38 PM
carnage: it's originally a mac game, (if I'm not mistaken), but there's also a pc version... (well, for th 1st one and each sequel; I think there were 3) basically, u walk around in a haunted mansion, solve riddles, and ocasionally kill a zombie or some other monster... I never played it thoroughly, tho...

boris no no
01-15-2005, 10:50 PM
the fourth alone in the dark game really freaked me out!!
i didn't even know they were considering a film!! just as long as it's better then the ressi film! it's on tv now...oh dear god!

krissy
01-15-2005, 11:04 PM
my point is that i didn't hear about this at any point in the past. sleeper attack? usually a movie is made about video games, and every message board full of nerds is whining about it. but this creeped up on us...like...it was hiding...in the dark.......

boris no no
01-15-2005, 11:08 PM
argh!!!! its behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps up and scares everyone!*
it is a bit freaky! i'd never heard it til now!

Sr. Tobias
01-15-2005, 11:30 PM
oh, right... yeah, I totally agree... mayb they wanted to avoid all that "nerd talking" for some reason...

but they just managed to postpone it, coz now, it starts :p

I hope it's not too much like th game, coz it'll automatically suck. not that th game sucked, but any movie, or tv show by that matter, based on a video game, just sucks sooo bad. examples: th sonic cartoon, Resident Evil movie... and I can't think of more, but I'm pretty sure there are...