PDA

View Full Version : ::MiSSinG SphErE!!!!::

silent_ultima
01-16-2005, 10:26 AM
help! Did i screw up my game? I'm at the Calm Land and sumhow I haven't got any LVL 3 sphere!!! Did i missed out on something? which monster would gave up LVL 3 sphere? FYI i've got the LVL 4 sphere... this has troubled my mine.... Help!!!

Ichimonji
01-16-2005, 04:38 PM
No. I think the first Lvl.3 Key Sphere you can obtain is in Mt. Gagazet.

DynasticJam
01-16-2005, 05:14 PM
well you can get lvl 3 key spheres before then, still, you shouldnt panic about it

rubah
01-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Level three keyspheres arent' what you should worry about. I'm sure you can get several in the Omega Ruins.

Be saving your gil for teh level four ones. Bribing chimera brains is just about the only way to get enough.

For some reason, getting a level 4 keysphere before a level 3 seems about right. Just don't go too far away from where you need to go. You'll get some eventually. They like to give them out via bosses.

silent_ultima
01-18-2005, 01:33 PM
yeah.. thanx guys...
i'm quite worried coz my Auron is now at a sphere which requires him to have the LVL 3 sphere to move on.... and now he's at LVL 5 sphere and still i haven't found the lvl 3 sphere... oh well i guess i shouldn't panic about it, ya?

Oh by the way i've defeated Seymore at Mt Gagazet with ease... heheheh i wonder why does my friends say that Seymore is very tough at Mt Gagazet... :confused: :D

alexholker
01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Here's the relevant information from another website:

Level 3 Key Sphere Opens any Level 3 lock
Teaches: ---
Steal: Biran Ronso, Yenke Ronso, Ultima Buster
Drop: (5 different bosses, non-essential information), Behemoth King, Defender Z, Machea
Bribe: Demonolith

silent_ultima
01-18-2005, 01:52 PM
heyheyhey...
thanx ya! i appreciate it... hehehhe

§håd0w
01-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Lv. 3 keys shouldn't concern you unless, you trying to fill the whole sphere grid.

Lv. 1 and Lv. 4 are mainly the only things you need to worry about; Lv. 2's only if just have to have you Luck increased.

BTW, people say the third Seymour is hardest because of the Zombie/Full-Life Trick. And the fact that using Aeons aginst him is futile. So you sorta have to beat him by hand. That is unless you went Overdrive crazy with the Aeons.

rubah
01-19-2005, 11:25 PM
not too difficult to go overdrive crazy.

yay for hipotion x99 for cure.

boost boost cure cure boost cure boost. ta da! overdrive filled!
(or elemental magic for the wonders that are ifrit shiva and ixion)

one of those keepers, (sanctum or spectral) I'd probably consider the hardest X.x; I don't remember which one.

of course when you abuse mixing lightcurtains x2, anything gets easier.

which I certainly plan on doing this game.

dangit, I need some iron giantage soon though, I'm about out of the few light curtains I 'obtained' in the thunderplains-_- ah, but I guess I could go back when I'm done with bevelle now:) unless. . .

Is the road from macalania forest/bevelle blocked before you go to the calm lands? man I hope not. Guess I'll find out.

silent_ultima
01-20-2005, 12:36 PM
uhh... i think the hardest is yunalesca... but that one was already posted on another thread.. ya?