PDA

View Full Version : This isnt make much sense...

Hawkeye
01-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Alright, where I am at is the part where those red shirna secruity guards keep on reappearing over and over (right before you fight air buster, this is the beginning of the game). Ive been tryinig like crazy right there, clouds at lvl 17 and what pisses me off is that clouds limit break is at level 2, climhazzard, while barret has big shot, but not mind blow, has gernabomb, but not hammer drop, has SATALITE BEAM.

the requirments for lvl 3 limit breaks are the same for both cloud and barret, abd its to kill 80 guys right? clouds been on the team longer than barret, shouldnt he have metorrain by now?

TheSpoonyBard
01-16-2005, 09:33 PM
There are slight variations between characters, and just because Cloud has been on the team longer than Barret doesn't mean he has killed more enemies. You should try to get the other limits too, some of them are quite useful.

theundeadhero
01-16-2005, 11:49 PM
The first limit break in each level is determined by how many kills you have. The second by using the first 10 times, I belive.

Raistlin
01-17-2005, 12:16 AM
The first limit break in each level is determined by how many kills you have. The second by using the first 10 times, I belive.
It depends on the character and the limit break level. The usage varies, I believe, from 6-12 times between characters/levels. I think that typically it's at 8.