PDA

View Full Version : help pirates help!!!

boris no no
01-17-2005, 02:27 PM
ok. i've only just started to play, my brothers had the game for a while but i havn't played it yet :(
but anyway! me in my absolute stoooopidity i havn't gotten very far! i've got to the bit with the pirates (i know its right at the start!) and i can't seem to get on the boat! i can walk on it but it won't go to the next bit. what do i need to do????
*sigh*
sorry i'm retarded, i just can't do it!!!!!!!!

m4tt
01-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Isn't there a door to go into on the boat? Or maybe you just have to go to the front of it to make a scene happen..

boris no no
01-17-2005, 05:26 PM
iv been into two rooms by the mast and been to the front of the boatr?!?!?! :confused: maybe in need to run about more!

ShivaBlizzard8
01-17-2005, 06:19 PM
As I recall, you're supposed to go up to the wheel of the ship and attempt to steer the boat. It's been a couple years since I played though, so I could be wrong.

nik0tine
01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah, im pretty sure ShivaBlizzard has got it dead on, here.

boris no no
01-17-2005, 11:30 PM
:confused: :confused:
is the wheel at the top?? i think i tried!
oh well! i'll try again!!
thanx you guys!! :love:

mythus
01-18-2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah it's at the top. You simply go to the wheel of the ship and act as if you are going to drive the ship. That will progress the scene.

I finally complete FFV.... now I can add this classic to my list of happily completed titles...

Flashback007
01-18-2005, 08:53 AM
If it doesn't work, you should go to the pub and talk to some pirates. Faris will make a remark that they need to climb aboard, but they don't do it. Then you can go to the boat and probarly then it will be accesable. I am not sure if you need to be at the steeringwheel or in the cabin beneath the steering wheel.

boris no no
01-18-2005, 09:58 PM
pub??? oh man!! i'm not doing well!!

rubah
01-18-2005, 10:41 PM
I don't think she's been to the pub yet.

But you should go there before the wind shrine, at any rate. items and weapons and such.

Have you actually tried to take the boat yet? It's just a matter of walking bartz up to the very top (or back) walking infront of teh wheel turning around and pushing A. or whatever the 'omp push me' button is.