PDA

View Full Version : la la la question

Vaprice
01-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Hey guys I was wondering in the new trailer thats out when Cloud is fighting that large monster, is that bahumut or a new weapon?

*however you spell his name*

Strawberry_Mew
01-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey guys I was wondering in the new trailer thats out when Cloud is fighting that large monster, is that bahumut or a new weapon?

*however you spell his name*

From what I heard its Bahumt but I could be wrong..-sniffle- :(

Carnage
01-17-2005, 08:00 PM
i thought it was a new weapon at first but then i saw kadaj shoot that blast out of his hand and i figured that must be materia.

BackRoomKid
01-19-2005, 05:14 AM
^^^True...but I just think it's wierd how Bahumat comes in the scene...but I think of the phrase "Calamity from the skies" and I wonder if that particular beast is it...but then I guess the Calamity form the skies is meteor/jenova....whatever...I KNOW the story but I still get lost

Destai
01-21-2005, 08:14 PM
It would have been much better for the storyline if it was a weapon or Jenova but most of the mags and sites have it worked into there head that its Bahamut. Maybe it was a rumour that got out of hand but maybe its because of a comment passed in an interview with one of the creators that makes people think its Bahamut.

darkness angel
01-24-2005, 03:11 PM
i think it's bahamut. Everyone please remember the summon materia!! I wonder if any other summoned monsters will be in AC

Dking'squeen
01-24-2005, 03:30 PM
bahamut

ISRviper
01-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Bahamut cuz you have to remember that this movie takes place 2 years after the game. meaning that as far as the makers of this movie know, when we played the game we could have beaten all weapons... so I would assume that they didn't want to bring any of them back unless in a memory

BackRoomKid
01-26-2005, 04:00 AM
but WHY Bahumat??? I hear the word from magazines and the web but still haven't heard it from an official Square-Enix source, it anyone has it then show some proof.

well.....yet ANOTHER reason to wait (and wait and wait) for this movie to come out