PDA

View Full Version : Pete and Pete

Carnage
01-17-2005, 08:05 PM
who remembers that show. i was watching old episodes on my computer and just figured id make a thread. If anyone remembers this show could they tell me where pete got his tatoo(petunia i think) from?

DMKA
01-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes, I remember it. It was on Nikelodeon about two brothers both named Pete, who had a mom with a metal plate in her skull, that for some reason was pointed out alot. That's about all I can remember about it...and that it was weird as hell.

Carnage
01-17-2005, 08:29 PM
yea thats it. i really wanna know why little pete had a tatoo he was somewhere around 10. And why were they both named pete?

Jowy
01-17-2005, 08:35 PM
They never really said why he got the tattoo. He just had it and could make it dance. They had a marathon of Pete and Pete on TV about two summers ago and I watched every freaking episode. It was amazing.

escobert
01-17-2005, 08:48 PM
I had 15 or so episodes on my other computer. I loved that show it was the best :D I wish it were stilla round or they made a boxset. It was some nick channel for a while.

Logan
01-17-2005, 08:49 PM
My sister used to love that show. She watched the marathon, and taped most of it.

remi07
01-17-2005, 09:00 PM
About 2 years ago they were showing Pete and Pete on Noggin, but that only lasted about a month. Pete and Pete was one of the only shows I would watch when I was seven and eight, and I've seen every episode like 10 times! I'm pretty sure they said that Pete was born with the tatoo in one of the episodes. I remember Artie, Pete's superhero or something like that, the most out of all the characters , besides Pete and Pete.

Doomgaze
01-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Artie! The strongest man... IN THE WORLD!

theundeadhero
01-18-2005, 12:28 AM
I remember the rumors that Wilson off of Home Improvement was one of the Petes off that show.

Del Murder
01-18-2005, 01:27 AM
I also liked Papercut.

TheAbominatrix
01-18-2005, 01:30 AM
I loved that show. I wanna see it again, Hunter S. Thompson was in an episode. Pete and Pete has a very impressive guest star list.

m4tt
01-18-2005, 01:46 AM
It was a fun show. I liked the episode where they were trying not to sleep or something. And this one girl would stare at the sun to make herself sneeze, which would keep her awake. But some clouds covered the sun, so she couldn't see it and sneeze so she fell asleep! Yeah good show.

Mr. Graves
01-18-2005, 04:02 AM
I remember this show. I remember witnessed a jiggled arm of fat that was featured in one episode. I was forever scarred thereafter. :eep:

The Captain
01-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Ah, a show I recall growing up watching as well.

Actually, didn't it evolve into a series from a bunch of short minute long skits involving the Pete brothers and Ellen, the girl whom older Pete secretly and then publically adored?

I can't recall specifics, but I remember a bully named Endless Mike, an episode involving spring fever and an episode involving baseball, an evil man in a limo who owned the team and a brain freeze-inducing slushy machine.

A great, very offbeat show in my opinion.

Take care all.

Tama2
01-18-2005, 05:21 AM
I vote that is one of the coolest shows ever.

You remember that cool ceral with American figure marshmallows. and Pete got one of 'em stuck in his noise. Then used static electricity to get it out. What a cool show.

(grammer and punctuations is bad today)
horrible

MoonsEcho
01-18-2005, 05:58 AM
I loved The Adventures of Pete and Pete! This was one of the shows I always watched back when Nick still HAD good shows. Pete & Pete had a great, random sense of humor, the main reason why I adored it.

:exdee: I remember him 'moving' their house over about an inch when something happened....it's been so long since I've seen this show, I wish they'd air it again on Nick as a marathon or something, or at least release all the episodes on dvd. :(

a brain freeze-inducing slushy machine.

The Orange Lazarus! :fpcold:

MJN SEIFER
01-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Yes I used to watch Pete and Pete. But I tooo can only remeber the things U said.

Was it Pete and Pete that had the Repeating Line "She's a girl and a freind" or soemthing?

Cid
01-18-2005, 08:51 PM
P and P rocks my world.

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 08:03 PM
I remember Pete and Pete. That show was awesome!