PDA

View Full Version : fav.character ELIMINATION round 9(vote in this) vote out your LEAST fav. characters

JseanjohnC
01-17-2005, 10:48 PM
Shinra finally you have been eliminated with 17% once again at the last minute voting! Barkeep was extremely close this round alongside with Buddy for the first time i believe being vulnerable. (Leblanc and Logos both were in the top 10 this week!?) idk if people think they are eliminated already but im surprised to see that definitely! Shinra, Yaibal, Clasko are the 3/4 who are competing for wildcard! after this round one more and the last one will be added to a contendor for wildcard but after that no more second chances! here is a recap:

ROUND ONE: Brother(ADVANCED)
ROUND TWO: Nooj(ELIMINATED)
ROUND THREE: Ormi (ELIMINATED)
ROUND FOUR: Elma (ADVANCED)
ROUND FIVE: Aurochs (ELIMINATED)
ROUND SIX: Clasko (CONTENDOR)
ROUND SEVEN: Yaibal (CONTENDOR)
ROUND EIGHT: Shinra(CONTENDOR)
ROUND NINE: ??????(CONTENDOR)
ROUND TEN: ??????(ELIMINATED)
WILDCARD: Brother, Elma, ????, ????? face off

MY VOTES: baralai,buddy
!BARALAI-nooj got voted out way before you and i do not know why! impossible!
!BUDDY-you are the only one left that I have been voted out since Round 1..buh bye buddy! (hehe)

Well will round 9 be a close one or will it be a knockout for someone who will be the last one eligible for wildcard? thanks and keep votin....

p.s. this duplicate thing w/ my posts are gettin really annoying! i clicked post a poll but it does this once every time!!!!

lulusgirl
01-21-2005, 12:52 AM
why shinra? he's cool !!!!!!!

Emily52
01-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Shinra was only cool when I FINALLY beat him at Sphere Break! :D

lulusgirl
01-21-2005, 11:58 PM
no he's funnie whenyuna, rikku and paine go jump in a hole to talk to shuyin. he jumps on yuna and hugs her. AWWWWWWW!

lulusgirl
01-21-2005, 11:59 PM
no he's funnie whenyuna, rikku and paine go jump in a hole to talk to shuyin. he jumps on yuna and hugs her. AWWWWWWW!