PDA

View Full Version : Expert Mode

kidsgirl
01-18-2005, 02:55 AM
Sorry if this topic has been discussed before; I'm new to this forum.

What are the main differences between KH:Normal Mode and KH:Expert Mode? I beat Normal Mode, but Expert Mode seems harder than I thought; and I am only in in Traverse Town! :mad:

Are there any differences other than the amount of damage received by Sora/Donald/Goofy?

Plus, any advice on how to go about playing Expert Mode? A different order in how to do things?

Phil
01-19-2005, 03:08 AM
I tried this too and got pwned by leon.

Dark Sage
01-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Only different I see is some monsters are harder, and some boss are weaker. Or maby I am so good? :)

Xander
01-19-2005, 05:38 PM
The KH strategy guide says this:

"If you select Expert, opponents will inflict twice the regular damage upon you. In addition, your gummi ship will only have half the standard level of armor protection. Opponents in interspace will also cause you twice the normal damage. This means that by selecting Expert you will sustain four times the damage compared to Normal mode.

A special ending screen will be displayed at the very end of the game in Expert mode as recognition of your bravery, along with a number of game stats, which detail your performance throughout your adventure".

Hope that helps.

kaizer21
01-19-2005, 09:16 PM
i just thought that the heartless are stronger and it has the special pic at the ending to show how well you played the game...

kidsgirl
01-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks a lot. :)