PDA

View Full Version : Question on Final Fantasy X-2

Rinoa Lover
01-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Please give me te answer about the Ticket selling litle guy on the west of the chateau of Le Blanc. The seller of his Ticket can't be selt by an people and he ask to help him to sell the Tickets. And Rikku asks if we sells you tickets what than and he shows the Sphere. But is that sphere the sphere of the Custom of one of mine girls. To sneak the chateau of Le Blanc. But if not but I did the Mission time to sell the Ticket for him and I selled the 4 of them and go back to him and than is the Mission Complete!. And not receave that Sphere was that a Catume or not. If it not what is it than please tell me.

I Don't Need A Name
01-19-2005, 06:07 PM
it was a dress sphere (gun mage i fink) u needed 2 sell about 8-10 tickets 2 get it

Rinoa Lover
01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
What is that gun mage. Is that not the costume that I needed for the Shateau of Le Blanc or not. Please tell me. What that Gun Mage is. I hope not the costume of the mission for the three stolen items to take back from Le Blanc. And I most to the Djose Temple can you please tell me where the Djose Temple is.

I Don't Need A Name
01-19-2005, 07:46 PM
it was gun mage (not the leblanc thing) Gun mage baisically uses enemy moves and djose temple is near mushroom rock road

Rinoa Lover
01-21-2005, 07:07 PM
http://ffx2.com/newdresses/darkgunner.jpg

Is that the Gun Mage that I missed by the Mission of the Tickets selling. That's I most help the Ticket selling Guy.

zimmunky
01-21-2005, 07:12 PM
you sell it right back to him.