PDA

View Full Version : FFX International- Help me

Necronopticous
01-18-2005, 10:51 PM
At this point, I'm pretty much dying to have Final Fantasy X International version. The only ones I can find on eBay are Japanese imports and will only play on Japanese PS2s or PS2s chipped to play imports. Is there any possible way I can get a copy that will play on a regular PS2 or am I doomed to either get my PS2 chipped or never play it? I'm assuming it will be the latter but if there is any way this is possible without going through all the trouble, please let me know, anyone?

SeeDRankLou
01-18-2005, 11:27 PM
You're going to have to get your PS2 chipped. There are only two versions, the NTSC-J version for Japan, and the PAL version for Europe. The Europeans got the international version because they had to wait a really really long time for the game because of corporate problems and the like, and by the time everything was settled the international version had already been out in Japan for like four months, so they just gave Europe the international version. So, those are your options, either way you will have to somehow mod your PS2 to play it.

Necronopticous
01-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Just as I feared. Thanks SRL :'(

Region specific stuff sucks.