PDA

View Full Version : Help on FFIV... AGAIN

Alexander
01-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Well, I'm on Tower of Bab-il. Yang has just sacrificed himself to stop the Super Cannon... and oh well WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? T__T I don't play FFIV since two years or so ><''' I totally forgot what to do next >_<

TheAbominatrix
01-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Go back out the way you came in.

Zyrthofar
01-19-2005, 01:06 PM
If I remember right, you get out of there and head toward Baron. There are two of Cid's addistants in the castle.

Necronopticous
01-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Read Ah, The Power of Cheese and all will become clear.

Shoden
01-19-2005, 09:27 PM
im stuck on the dark elf boss, some bosses are solid in this game

Alexander
01-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I left the tower, went to Dwarves' Castle to heal myself, and I came back to Tower of Bab-il. Now I will read Necronopticous' "Ah the Power of Cheese" and see what I'm supposed to do...

TheAbominatrix
01-20-2005, 01:58 AM
You've gotten yourself lost apparantly. Just go to gamefaqs.com and read a walkthrough.

Halenite
01-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Read Ah, The Power of Cheese and all will become clear.

You sure that will help?

Alexander
01-20-2005, 06:30 PM
All FFIV walkthroughes (includind EoFF one, I use this) tell me to leave the tower.
But I left that damn twer about twice and nothing happened... Did I forget to do something? Or my game is really really THAT bad? o_O

EDIT: I saw "Ah the power of Cheese" (now the images appear) and, well, I'm exatcly where I'm supposed to be and NO Golbez talking... T_T

abrojtm
01-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Congraturations! you got a glitched rom I think, because that has happened to me before too.

Shoden
01-21-2005, 11:19 PM
good on you either try and get it fixed or get another either way it works

Alexander
01-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Yes, I found a way. Restart the game but playing in FFII... and NEVER EVER trust on translations again XD~~

Shoden
01-22-2005, 05:50 PM
ff2?
that aint lucky

feioncastor
01-22-2005, 07:24 PM
The answer is quite simple.

Why does King Giott recommend that you go to the tower at all? Not to stop the canon, although you do that. He says you should go there to reclaim the crystals.

When you enter the crystal room (after Yang sacrifices himself), if I remember correctly, you fall through a hole and end up in a lower area of the tower, where upon adventuring a bit more, you stumble onto the Falcon, the red airship which you eventually add a cool drill to. After getting the Falcon, you head back to the dwarf castle, and Cid will add something to the Falcon so it can fly over the magma, then you figure it out from there.

Wait a minute.... Okay, you fight Dr Lugae, and Balnab and all that, then you rush back down to the canon, and Yang saves the day... Yeah, then you go back up to where to you fought Dr. Lugae, and behind him is the crystal room. There ya go.

Feion

turnitup5000db
01-28-2005, 03:07 AM
Wrong tower, bro. That was the other time you went in, from elban.

Hey, just curious, here, but does tellah have a last name? If he did it would be in the manual, so if anyone has it, could you look it up for me? Same with palom and porom.