PDA

View Full Version : Jib Jab does it again.

Rase
01-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Jib Jab (http://www.jibjab.com/lowband/default.htm)

If you don't know, Jib Jab is run by two brothers who make funny little cartoons about recent politics in the U.S. They've just released their third one, Second Term. Like the other to, it's goes to the tune of a song (She'll be Coming Around the Mountain When She Comes) and is full of bi-partisan jokes. However, while I like this one more then It's Good to Be in D.C., their second one, I still like This Land, which was the very first one. Anyway, watch this (or, if you've missed out, watch all three) and have a chuckle.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-19-2005, 05:02 PM
There were alot more before This Land, guy.

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 05:38 PM
That's pretty interesting. I kinda liked it.

m4tt
01-20-2005, 04:21 AM
It's a catchy song! "I'll eliminate the taxes that are breakin all our backses!"

DeBlayde
01-20-2005, 05:02 AM
actually, the This Land cartoon was a very very accurate model of the presidential debates. surprisingly accurate, actually. :D

Necronopticous
01-20-2005, 05:17 AM
I don't find these the least bit funny for some reason.

Rase
01-20-2005, 06:13 AM
There were alot more before This Land, guy.

True, but, from what I know, it's the one that made them the most "famous" since it appeared on several news stations and such.

Fuzakeru
01-20-2005, 10:43 PM
I love you like ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________ this much, dude.

I love Jib Jab.

Raistlin
01-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Is it just me, or have they been getting worse since "This Land?" I mean, "This Land" was utterly hilarious, and this latest one made me kinda chuckle...once. Maybe.

Casey
01-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Is it just me, or have they been getting worse since "This Land?" I mean, "This Land" was utterly hilarious, and this latest one made me kinda chuckle...once. Maybe.

I concur. It isnt that funny..

Lord Chainsaw
01-21-2005, 03:22 AM
My French teacher played this in class today. I had a good laugh, but it probably would have been a lot funnier if I had seen it myself.

I also didn't know there was a second one. When did that come out?