PDA

View Full Version : Your kids.

Dingo Jellybean
01-19-2005, 07:39 PM
If you planned to have kids, how many and what gender would you prefer?

Personally, I'm not sure if I do want kids...but if I did, it be one girl and ONLY one girl. My mother and father had two sons, and I always wanted to see what it would be like to have a sister. I think having a boy would suck anyways, they're more prone to trouble and they tend to struggle more in school. Not saying I don't want that kind of responsibility, but I want to see what having a "sister" would feel like.

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 08:00 PM
Well my girlfriend and I do plan to have kids after a couple years when we get married. We're thinking of maybe three, because we both came from families with three children. Anyway. As for the genders of the kids, it doesn't really matter, just as long as there's one boy among the children, so they can carry on the family name later in life. If it turns out to be all girls, I guess I can't help that. xD

ForsakenStrife
01-19-2005, 08:04 PM
having a sister sucks trust me i have 3 i think having 1 boy would be the best or 2 boys.

Mindflare
01-19-2005, 08:27 PM
A girl and a boy, any order. The best of both worlds. Girls are harder to deal with in their later years (in general) and boys are harder to deal with when their young (in general). Having one child is cruel, I think.

Rye
01-19-2005, 08:37 PM
One and it really doesn't matter to me, but I wouldn't want an extremely girly girl or and extremely into sports guy. I'd want one who's into good music and not any Britney Spears crap (or whoever is big then.)

Chaos
01-19-2005, 11:14 PM
One kid - both genders.
Saves on having a boy and a girl. Half the kids, double the gender fun.

But as I'm not having kids it doesnt matter. So yay.

Chaos

boris no no
01-19-2005, 11:21 PM
i want to have four!! 2 boys and 2 girls!! i've got a sister and 2 brothers and i was alot of fun growing up coz i had my sister and my brothers had eachother!!
i would have as many kids as i'm allowed!! but spaced out.
i've got a friend whos one of nine!! 8 boys and 1 girl!! i would hate to be her!! 9 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many!! but 5 the ABSOLUTE max!! i love kids!! :love: :love: :love:

DMKA
01-19-2005, 11:32 PM
A boy. Boys aren't as much of a hassle IMO. Girls have to go through their whole changing thing, and then there's all the feminine hygine issues then you have to buy her tampons and such and they get PMS.

Of course, while I'd prefer a boy, that doesn't mean I wouldn't try to do my best if I ended up with a daughter. I could care less about my name being carried on.

fire_of_avalon
01-20-2005, 12:29 AM
I agree with Mindflare, it's a BAD idea to have just one kid. All of the only children I've ever known have been spoiled rotten brats.

No offense or anything :greenie:

RSL
01-20-2005, 12:36 AM
I want to have triplets and for them all to be girls.

bennator
01-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Luckily my girlfriend and I are both very anti-having kids. So, I guess I would prefer no gender at all (no kids) than having a kid and being able to pick its gender.

Jojee
01-20-2005, 01:19 AM
I don't know, it scares me to think about it.

On one hand, girls are so annoying. I've always wanted a girl kid growing up, but.... now that I think about it... They're prissy and like to play mind games and always try to get their way.

Then again, I didn't turn out all that bad, did I? :p *silence* ...Ok, sh'up >_>

Maybe a boy. Haha my bf wants a boy.

But kids ruin your life anyway :love:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-20-2005, 01:22 AM
I want to have triplets and for them all to be girls.Call me when they're ready.

Carnage
01-20-2005, 01:46 AM
id og with one maybe one of each . one would be easier to focus my efforts on. or ill have a second if the first fails. Dont you hate being the oldest. when i was 10 i had like an 8:00 bed time nnow my little brother stays up till 11 o'clock

RSL
01-20-2005, 02:07 AM
Call me when they're ready.

What have I done...

Logan
01-20-2005, 02:12 AM
If I had to have kids, I'd have one boy. Or a girl. I'd rather have none, because I think I would suck at being a mom.

Teek
01-20-2005, 02:14 AM
I sort of want to have children... by the bucketful. Granted, only as much as my pocketbook can afford, but for some reason, the idea of being a father of a large family is very, very appealing.

Of course, I don't plan on having kids unless I can handle the more... psychological issues. Money or no money.

Oh, and obviously, I want at least one girl and one boy.

Jojee
01-20-2005, 02:28 AM
I sort of want to have children... by the bucketful. Granted, only as much as my pocketbook can afford, but for some reason, the idea of being a father of a large family is very, very appealing.

Of course, I don't plan on having kids unless I can handle the more... psychological issues. Money or no money.

Oh, and obviously, I want at least one girl and one boy.

Think of the mother! Poor woman :( I always get so depressed when I see all these families with like 18 kids. >_> Or when I saw that show on TV just out of curiousity, "15 kids and pregnant again." Omgosh, what have you done? :cry:

TasteyPies
01-20-2005, 02:31 AM
Whatever pops out. :up:

Leeza
01-20-2005, 02:33 AM
I agree with Mindflare, it's a BAD idea to have just one kid. All of the only children I've ever known have been spoiled rotten brats.

No offense or anything :greenie:
I disagree. I have only one daughter and she is not a spoiled rotten brat. No offense taken though. :)

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-20-2005, 02:38 AM
I want atleast 3 kids...dont really mind about the gender....actually i probably 2 boys and a girl..but if otherwise i dont really mind...

Del Murder
01-20-2005, 02:43 AM
My kids never give me anything.

Shlup
01-20-2005, 02:46 AM
I plan to have a boy and then two girls. Timothy Ian M., Saria Maynard M., and Trinity Jean M..

Things don't always go according to plan, but that's what we've (BJ and me) have got in our heads.

01-20-2005, 04:31 AM
um, not more than 2. one of them has to be a boy.

Necronopticous
01-20-2005, 05:20 AM
I want to have so many children that I could take them to the beach and call them an armada. Any hot babes want to help me out with this?

Crazy the Clown
01-20-2005, 05:41 AM
About 2, and I wouldn't mind if one of them was a girl. I'd like to teach her how to tell a boy, "no," Juggalo style.

-First, hit him with a "Turn & Cough." (Irish whip to groin kick.)
-Then, kick him in the throat a few times.
-And if he doesn't get the message, Sabu him through a table.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-20-2005, 06:01 AM
About 2, and I wouldn't mind if one of them was a girl. I'd like to teach her how to tell a boy, "no," Juggalo style.

-First, hit him with a "Turn & Cough." (Irish whip to groin kick.)
-Then, kick him in the throat a few times.
-And if he doesn't get the message, Sabu him through a table.

Boy or girl ill tell my kids not to play yours for a fool then!

black orb
01-20-2005, 06:32 AM
>>> I dont want to have kids, but if for some reason I change my mind I`d like to have a girl, boys arent cute as girls and most of them are troublesome..

MoonsEcho
01-20-2005, 06:44 AM
I've got one already and I'm still not quite sure if I want to try for another or not. I miss the newborn baby stage, but she's so sweet that I think right now she deserves all my attention. Also, I know this sounds weird, but I sometimes think that maybe I should just stop while I'm ahead. I mean, I was only in labour for two hours, this baby never spit up, wasn't colicky, didn't cry all that much, and started sleeping through the night at just under three months old. Why tempt fate?

As to what gender I would want in the next child, I'm still undecided. I would lean mostly towards another girl, more than likely.

:fplove:

EDIT: Oh yeah, Leeza was right, by the way. Not all single children become spoiled brats. It depends on the upbringing more than anything, and how the parents (and others) react to the child's tantrums/curiosity/etc. :)

Fuzakeru
01-20-2005, 07:00 AM
Myles and I are thinking that we want kids for sure but the number won't be more than two unless I end up with triplets or something. >_> We may even stop at one depending on how we feel we are doing with one. If we do decide to have two then I'm at least waiting until the first one is potty trained before I pop another one out. ^_^;

Growing up I've always wanted a little boy to be 'Mamma's' and get to watch him rough house with his daddy but Myles has his heart set on a girl. Either way is fine with him and me though. To be truthful, we'll be blessed with either or. I have this disorder that makes my getting pregnant to be a very difficult thing. For a while there, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to have children ever but thankfully I'm still able to with quite some work.
If it's a girl her name will be - Faye Ann. If it's a boy it will either be Gene Alexander or Mavrick Leedon. :) :) :) :)

Rusty
01-20-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm too young to be thinking of kids. Oh I suppose in 10 years time I might have some. If I ever decide to have a family, it's going to be a big one. Something like 5-6 kids. Any gender, it doesnt worry me. Thats if I ever have kids.

escobert
01-20-2005, 10:19 AM
1 of each :D

nik0tine
01-20-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't think I should have kids. I especially should NOT have a girl. Im worried about becoming some f***ed up pervert. So as of right now, I think that I should not have kids.

o_O
01-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Triplets. One of each.

Jack
01-20-2005, 11:24 AM
3 Girls (Because ALL boys in this family end up being different from their fathers)

All with names I picked many years ago. I doubt I'll be able to get them all.
-Persephone
-Avalon
-Medulla

I know they sound stupid, but I think they're beautiful.

Chaos
01-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Medulla? Isn't that some part of the brain or kidney or something?

I know it has biological associations.

If I had a boy - which I doubt - I'd call him Jason.
As for a girl - again, very unlikley - I don't know what I'd call her. Sarah or something.

Chaos

illuminated
01-24-2005, 04:28 PM
i'm with boris on this one...2 girls and 2 boys :D seems like the perfect set