PDA

View Full Version : Your love.

Dingo Jellybean
01-19-2005, 07:44 PM
If you guys do/or-will have a significant other, and when you die...do you want the other to find someone else or remain faithful? Yes, there is that whole "death till you part" or whatever, but if I die, I'd prefer she find someone else. I would never want anyone to be alone for so long just for me, even if I die at 80 and she has just a few years left on her lifetime.

My father died 5 years ago and my mother refuses to find someone else, even though I wouldn't mind if she did. I think my dad would have been okay with it. I can't imagine sleeping in a king size bed all by yourself for so long. I mean my mother is 39 years old...she has a VERY LONG life ahead of her. But I never bring up the subject anyways.

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Personally, I wouldn't care. If my significant other wants to find a new partner after my death, that'll be fine. If she doesn't, that's fine too.

My mom hasn't found anyone new, and she's been pretty faithful. I don't know if she will find anyone, but I guess in the future, she might.

Levian
01-19-2005, 07:57 PM
I'd want her to marry David Hasselhoff, but not anybody else than that. :greenie:

bennator
01-19-2005, 10:01 PM
I would prefer her to find someone else. Her hapiness is more important than any posthumonous jealousy I may have.

boris no no
01-19-2005, 11:36 PM
prefer him to find someone else but to never forget me.
but you never forget the people you love.

Mindflare
01-19-2005, 11:45 PM
If she would want to, then I would have no problem with that.

If the situation were the other way around, I don't think I could find someone else. It would never really feel right to me.

fire_of_avalon
01-20-2005, 12:24 AM
Matt (boyfriend) says he wants to die before me. If it were me and I fell in love with someone else, I would certainly persue it. It's not like I erase the love and consequential relationship I had with him. I pretty much expect he would do the same.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-20-2005, 12:29 AM
I dont think my dad has tried to find anyone else. I think he's still hurt over the loss of my mom (5 year anniversary of her death is on January 26, by the way.)

boris no no
01-20-2005, 12:45 AM
my best friends dad died 15 years ago and her mum has just got engaged. i'm very happy for her!! i guess it take a different amount of time for each person. i wouldn't want to be unhappy so i would try and find someone else IF my partner died.

Jojee
01-20-2005, 01:10 AM
This is the most depressing thread...

I would prefer him to be happy.

Logan
01-20-2005, 02:21 AM
I'd rather him be happy with some hot lady who isn't me (because I'm dead) than unhappy and alone. Or something. :D

Del Murder
01-20-2005, 02:40 AM
I'll be dead so it won't matter. But at least tell me you wouldn't, it will make me feel better now.

Shlup
01-20-2005, 03:04 AM
Its hard to predict whether I'd even want to find someone else after my love died. If I died... eh. I guess it would depend on how young. We plan on dying in our sleep together anyway!

Fuzakeru
01-20-2005, 06:52 AM
Well then, I'll be one of the first to say, ''Most certainly not."
Myles and I have already discussed this possiblity and have both agreed to never have another 'love' in our lives.
Even if I were told I could find another man, I wouldn't. I tell Myles that he's the only one for me and I mean that. In life OR death.

That was a depressing talk. There was much crying just by talking about the other dying. :cry:

TheAbominatrix
01-20-2005, 06:56 AM
I'll be dead, what do I care?

Besides, I like to tell him I plan to die before him, so yeah. I think he's too ackward to ever have anyone else, though.

Mikztsu
01-20-2005, 07:40 AM
No, I wouldn't want her to find anyone else. Ever. I know it sounds harsh, but that's the way I've always been...when you're in love, even a thought of the one you love being with someone else hurts. Me at least. :)

I know, I would be dead, but still. But when I would be dead, shouldn't I care if my family was raped and killed too? doesn't matter right? :confused:

TheAbominatrix
01-20-2005, 07:56 AM
It's certainly something that matters, yes, but it wont matter to YOU when you're dead. Even in an afterlife, it wont matter to you, because you're dead. You wont know about it until long after the fact. You cant care when you're dead. You care what happens after your death when you're still alive.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-20-2005, 08:26 AM
I'll be dead so it won't matter. But at least tell me you wouldn't, it will make me feel better now.
Just as long as I'm still in your will, I'll tell you anything you want, baby.

Resha
01-20-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm not sure...

I want to be all good and nice and say "Of course he can," but I wonder if I'm ever in a (very dead) situation where that happens *assuming I have ghostly abilities even after death* if I could do that.

I would prefer to...

Del Murder
01-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Spiff is the only one who truly loves me.

Yamaneko
01-21-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm taking you all with me. HAHAHAHA!

Armisael
01-21-2005, 09:14 PM
I'd want her to marry David Hasselhoff, but not anybody else than that. :greenie:
:lol:

Rainecloud
01-21-2005, 09:14 PM
I honestly don't know.

Having never experienced "love", I cannot say what I would do.

Dragon Ash
01-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Here's something I always wandered about...

If the love of your life dies and you meet someone else you love just as much, then both you and that other person die (morbid, huh?) who do you end up with in the afterlife? (presuming there is one of course) :confused:

Creed
01-21-2005, 11:08 PM
tho im not married.....I would want to die before my wife and I would not care what she did after that tho I would not like if she married... but me and her would be together for life. :D :D :D :D :cool:

Calliope
01-22-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm going to die first, but in the small chance that he doesn't die of grief, Joe isn't allowed anyone else. I'm get all zombie-like and eat her brains. THAT HARLOT! >:O