PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Konga

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 08:30 PM
I noticed a lack of new threads in General Gaming Discussion, so I might as well start a new one. This one is based on Nintendo's new game that uses the Bongo. Donkey Konga. Has anyone played this game yet?

Anyway, I have the game, and I have to say that it's very fun to play. I only have one bongo, but I intend to get another one so my brothers can play with me in multi-player mode. It'll be fun.

la monk
01-19-2005, 08:59 PM
that game has the song "the impression that i get". that song is awesome but it was redone for the game. it was first done by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah, almost all of the songs were redone for the game, which I don't really understand.

Necronopticous
01-19-2005, 09:03 PM
It's pretty cool but Taiko Drum Master is way better in my opinion.

Rye
01-19-2005, 09:09 PM
I really didn't get how to play, so I just played the drums randomly in the video game store. If I got how to play it, I'd probably enjoy it more.

Agent Proto
01-19-2005, 09:16 PM
It's rather simple. You noticed how there's the yellow and red half-circles, and a giant pink dot. You hit the left bongo on the yellows, the right bongo on the reds, and both bongos on the pinks. On the blue sparks, that's where you clap.

RSL
01-19-2005, 11:51 PM
I bought this game for my little brother for christmas. I played it a little bit. It was fun, but nothing I can't live without.

Xander
01-20-2005, 10:11 AM
Lindsey bought it and we played it for a while. It was fun but I think it'd get boring fast. And it made my hands hurt from clapping so much xD Then he took it back, boo. ;__;