PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pairings?

Rampala
01-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Well, as a general Anime, Yaoi, and Yuri fan I tend to rearrange the couples. Though I am a huge Quistis fan and thought Squall was pretty stupid for giving her up, I have to admit Squall and Rinoa make a pretty cute couple. Besides, Quistis could do way better. ;)

So, given the chance to completely rearrange the couples (Yaoi and Yuri a-Okay with me!) what pairings would you have?

I think I particularly like Rinoa X Selphie, for some reason. And Quistis X Irvine usually plays out nicely.

FoulDrow
01-20-2005, 01:07 AM
...Seifer-Rinoa...Squall-Quistis9...she's a little bit older,but...whatever...
I always wondered what happend to Fujin????

rubah
01-20-2005, 02:46 AM
to state the obvious: irvine/selphie.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-20-2005, 03:01 AM
you guys and your cheesy couples, why back in my day, *grumble-grumbe*

ShivaBlizzard8
01-20-2005, 05:19 AM
Quistis X Seifer, def. :love:

Rampala
01-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Quistis X Seifer, def. :love:

Preow. ;)

One of the more disturbing couples I've heard is Edea X Seifer, though Cid X ANYBODY is pretty disturbing too. :p

Oh! How about Xu X Quistis? Sexy Teacher Yuri!

Note: Most disturbing piece of Hentai I've seen (though, still kind of cool...) Shiva X Ifrit

...Yeah....

ShivaBlizzard8
01-20-2005, 05:40 PM
I read some really distubing fanfic once that was Zell X Bahamut. . . and it was oh, so incredably wrong. :screwy:

boris no no
01-20-2005, 09:26 PM
shiva and irvine!! man that would be sexy!! :love: :D

BG-57
01-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Diablos and Siren raise interesting possibilities.

And I like the idea of Shiva and Ifrit, minus the hentai part.

I guess I find the Guardian Forces more interesting than the humans.... :greenie:

FoulDrow
01-21-2005, 02:29 AM
...ha!...GFs...I would like to c someone pair-up Eden with something-anything...

DMKA
01-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Raijin and Ifrit.

Rampala
01-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Rajin and Ifrit?! *shudder*

Well, this isn't FFVIII, but, I once saw a piece of hentai with Yuna and Cactuar O_o Cactuar... OUCH.

Imperia
01-21-2005, 11:55 PM
Probably Squall/Quistis, because at least Quistis can take care of herself better, and Squall doesn't have to burp her.

finalheaven
01-21-2005, 11:58 PM
waoh...thats is really weird..but once i read a fanfic..well there are AFEW of hten *cough* with squall and seifer..man it was weird...and seifer wass homing in on squall and squall buit him lol..anway...id like to see rinoa nad seifer that would have been ..er intresting.

DMKA
01-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Rajin and Ifrit?! *shudder*
Before you run away...no, I wasn't serious. :p

But yesterday I actually saw a picture of Squall and Ifrit...although Ifrit didn't look the right colors at all.

*ahem* All the FFVIII guys aside of Raijin are too damn girly, so that's why I really can't think of any others. :p

Jpae33
01-22-2005, 02:45 AM
Selphie and Rinoa. j/p

SOTP
01-22-2005, 05:50 AM
Okay, yoai and yuri, I get. But geez, people! PAIRING UP PEOPLE WITH GFS?! Rofl...that's just -wrong-. Zell...and Bahamut. Man, that person has a better imagination then me. And a scarier one. ...And...I get really scary. XD

Edea? Okay, lemme think...Edea...Edea....

Edea and Cactuar, Edea and Leviathan. Feel the love. :love:

SXR will always be the FF8 couple for me, but why not play around a little? Is fun.

Ifrit and Zell...oooo...key. Ooh, Ifrit and Shiva! I like! I like! :D

earthbound
01-24-2005, 06:17 AM
Seifer x Squall. And yes, in that order :D I have a thing for rivalries *lol*

Jehuty`
01-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Seifer & Zell ("Chicken-wuss")
Oh, Zell... Can't you feel the love?

Naughty Tifa
01-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm not a fan of FF8 couples, but I guess SquallxSeifer is pretty hot.

ShivaBlizzard8
01-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Ooh, Ifrit and Shiva! I like! I like!
I would totally date Ifrit. He's *pssssss* hot! :lol:

finalheaven
01-24-2005, 10:53 PM
LOl..so ok ever1 wants to see Squall x Seifer??heheh

lord shishio
01-25-2005, 12:17 AM
Quistes and tonberry dude, yeah!!!

Skyblade
02-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Okay, yoai and yuri, I get. But geez, people! PAIRING UP PEOPLE WITH GFS?! Rofl...that's just -wrong-. Zell...and Bahamut. Man, that person has a better imagination then me. And a scarier one. ...And...I get really scary. XD

Edea? Okay, lemme think...Edea...Edea....

Edea and Cactuar, Edea and Leviathan. Feel the love. :love:

SXR will always be the FF8 couple for me, but why not play around a little? Is fun.

Ifrit and Zell...oooo...key. Ooh, Ifrit and Shiva! I like! I like! :D

By SXR, do you mean Squall X Rinoa, Seifer X Rinoa, or Selphie X Rinoa? :D

I'm very much a Squall X Rinoa fan. Still, any of the three main girls with each other would be pretty hot. As would Quistis X Xu.

Out of curiosity, what about Fujin, to repeat FoulDrow's question?

Squall04
02-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Why not all three of the main girls? Oh wait ... this is pairings, ok. Squall and Rinoa work fine for me. Squall and Seifer is just ... disturbing to me ... but I guess I'd have to say that about basically all Yaoi. What about Zell and Selphie? They're both energetic and annoying.

kikimm
02-16-2005, 03:30 AM
I always thought Zell and Selphie should have ended up together, but I wasn't the one who thought up the game. And, of course, Quistis and Seifer. For some reason I also liked Irvine and Rinoa. They look good together. But...just talking about this is weird for me. So I exit..

:D

Skyblade
02-16-2005, 05:09 AM
The Queen of Cards and the Library girl with a pigtail. How's that? :p

Kamrusepas
02-16-2005, 03:40 PM
SeiferxSquall, absolutely.

And SeiferxRinoa is just sick, twisted and disgusting....

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. -Homicide

Mirage
02-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Edea and me Quistis.

On a more serious note (though I'd love to see Qustis and Edea hentai), i think these would be good couples.

Rinoa and Irvine.
Quistis and Squall.
Zell and Selphie.
Fujin and Raijin :D?

amratis
02-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Shiva and Ifrit would be impossible no? There opposing elements, he'd melt her! :cry: and she'd like, freeze him... :confused:

Shiva and Diablos! Lol I wonder who Alexander would get with.... :O_O:

Squall04
02-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Alexander is like a castle ... I don't think castles have sex organs. That's like the whole Eden thing.

fire_of_avalon
02-17-2005, 02:25 AM
Alexander and Eden! xD

Skyblade
02-17-2005, 03:08 AM
Alexander could go with X-ATM092, BGH251F2, or Mobile Type 8.

Eden would go with Trauma or maybe Krysta, I think.

fainaru
03-12-2005, 11:51 PM
>.< personally i dont like coupling the unobvious (yaoi or straight), but a couple i DONT like is quistis/irvine and zell/rinoa, just because they seem sorta obvious in the game...

amratis
03-13-2005, 02:38 AM
I didnt like Quistis/Irvine. Irvine/Selphie is much better.
Zell and Rinoa would just be bizarro

rubah
03-13-2005, 06:07 AM
quistis and irvine?

then why is selphie always wearing his hat everywhere? :P well, at the end anyways.

Cybele
03-13-2005, 06:15 AM
I'm going to be boring and pick normal couples...although I think in FFVI there was something between Shiva and Ifrit...they're together when you get them. It's been a while since I last played through the game though. Anyway, my favorites would be RinoaxSeifer, QuistisxSquall, and SelphiexIrvine.

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 06:38 AM
I like Zell and Selphie, they act like each other and I like both of them! Whereas, Irvine and Selphie is just...wrong.

Yuffie514
03-13-2005, 07:31 AM
my favorite pairings would best be Squall and Rinoa :kiss: . plus, they're purely brunets ;) . wow, i never seen a brunet couple in FF :grinpink: . Rinoa is soooo better than Quistis :jap: :jap: . if i was a guy, there's no way that i would have the hots for her :whoa: :Oo: :whaaa: :barf: .

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 08:02 AM
my favorite pairings would best be Squall and Rinoa :kiss: . plus, they're purely brunets ;) . wow, i never seen a brunet couple in FF :grinpink: . Rinoa is soooo better than Quistis :jap: :jap: . if i was a guy, there's no way that i would have the hots for her :whoa: :Oo: :whaaa: :barf: .

I agree, Quis is a pain in the ass and Rinoa...She's OK. Hmm...who thinks Selphie and Squall go good together?

Yuffie514
03-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Squall/Rinoa are perfect, but it'd be fun to think what they'll be like together :D . Selphie seems pretty clumsy :fpsore: (like in her first FMV :p ).

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 08:11 AM
I think they'd drive each other nuts...tee-hee. Wait, how about, Irvine and Quistis? That would be funny!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Sacred and Minotaur! (o_O)

Alexander and Cerberus ( It's a hight thing)

Squall and Rinoa ( look at my sig!)

AkiraMakie
03-14-2005, 04:05 PM
My Favorite pairing would have to be Quistis/Fujin. Theres a really good fic on fanfiction.net about them called "Frozen". Its one of teh best peices of ff8 fanfiction on teh site.
Frozen (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/355583/1/)

i guess im kinda biased though seeing as i loved the fic. The writer had such a way with making Quistis and Fujin seem so natural as a couple. Read to see waht i mean. At 100chpts. its a long fic too. 100 long chapters. i think its a 500,000 word fic.

Kamrusepas
04-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Fujin and Raijin just wouldn't make any sense. Fujin's the thoughtful quiet one who only speaks when she's got something to say and Raijin the clumsy goof. Can't see what would make Fujin go that crazy. And to me it seemed obvious in the game that she was in love with Seifer. [no, I'm not suggesting a pairing there, Seifer should only be with Squall]

And ZellxSelphie doesn't make any sense for the opposite reasons. They're too much the same. IrvinexSelphie may not make that much sense either, but I'm gotten so used to it that I don't care anymore :)