PDA

View Full Version : RPG After kuro mini site

Lord Kenshin
01-20-2005, 06:44 PM
(((OOC: rember, no godmoding, that's were say something for a different person or strike an "un-blockable, un-avoidable, attack" or any stuff like that.)))
He looked up from the ashes. To the right, the left, in front, behind, and everyway in between. He bent his knees slightly and simled. With one slash of the Mecha Masamune, 12 of the beast dropped dead. The others were on the run, so he returned his sword to it's selth. He looked forward, into the darkness, then at his watch.
"EOFF time, what next. First i come from kuro to past kuro, then to noonvale, then to Elfwood, and now this. What must I do to get the power converter going the right way. Well, I guess I must venture forward into that town down there." he said, as he started walking down the dark path."

(((OOC: Hey sephiroth, if you post as sephiroth, it will mess this whole thing up, unless you play as an 'Alternate Reality' of sephiroth. go to
the website on my siggy to under stand the entire thing.)))

lord shishio
01-20-2005, 09:53 PM
First, what the hell are you talking about.

Second, why don't you just add a link to you're "siggy" So people can access you're site from you're post?

Necronopticous
01-20-2005, 09:57 PM
I feel sick...

lord shishio
01-20-2005, 10:00 PM
I feel you're pain... :-\

Lord Kenshin
01-20-2005, 10:37 PM
It's an rp thing i started here so you will go to the regular website. go along with the story and type something like how you came through the woods and saw me and then we talked and balh blah blah

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-20-2005, 10:44 PM
If you want to roleplay, go to a roleplaying forum. Pretty simple.