PDA

View Full Version : Eizon Peace Guild

Fate Fatale
01-20-2005, 08:11 PM
I have come to the thought that there should be a alliance of people who just want to preserve peace. If you are in alliances already, that is fine. This is a place to join for keeping peace in Eizon. You can leave this alliance at any time. If someone is being attacked, we help. the EPG will be ready for action at the start of a war. Scince I am on Eizgaea, in the center, I would be closer to must northern countries. We'll need someone to guard the lower nations. I will head the Northern Eizon Squad (NES) and the other person will controll the Southern Eizon Divsion. (SED). Anyone can join. Just let me know.

Carnage
01-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Good luck most nations are already in an alliance

ChaosCalibur
01-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Too many guilds these days... Maybe i should start "let's all take over Teardrop" guild :?

Behold the Void
01-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Peace is bad for business. I decline.

Fate Fatale
01-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Carnage, as I have stated earlier, It does not matter whether you are in an alliance. *sigh* I guess no one loves this calm, serene life we have.

Kathryn
01-21-2005, 12:16 AM
woop!

Carnage
01-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Carnage, as I have stated earlier, It does not matter whether you are in an alliance. *sigh* I guess no one loves this calm, serene life we have.

If someone is being attacked, we help. the EPG will be ready for action at the start of a war.

thats is an ordinary alliance. if your in more than one alliance it wouldnt work because if they go to war you can only be on one side.

Fate Fatale
01-21-2005, 12:41 AM
I see your point, but I must finish my pilgrimage for peace.

Trumpet Thief
01-21-2005, 01:15 AM
chaos: I'm not in, and I won't ever be a supporter either. This is some online fun- these wars won't have any toll at all, so I doubt you should find it that much of a "cruelty" to support war in Eizon.

Fate Fatale
01-21-2005, 12:09 PM
No, I do not think it cruelty, but a setback. Ever nation will be fighting for more land. Once one alliance defeats the other, they will fight... Just to see blood. Then only one surpreme nation will rule all of Eizon.

Trumpet Thief
01-21-2005, 04:02 PM
chaos: After one alliance defeats the other, those members and land will be split up along all the members of said alliance. And this alliance won't attack anyone who is associated with them, for they will only end up losing land when we counterattack.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* And seriously, Proto's thread is more than enough. This one doesn't serve much/any purpose, as it is already being done.

Fate Fatale
01-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Meh, then delete it with your "almighty" powers.